D.A.P.P.E.R [OOC and Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I ended up rereading the intro 3 times because it was so well written. Though I haven't been told in private what we were looking for unless that was the case file.
Sending you a specificly written piece in a sec. :D

Oooh, Ooh! Bones break when you hit 'em hard enough. I got this!
What if they're magic bones and every time you try and hit the monster it moves the bones and reforms, becoming a shape-shifting skeletal mass? You'd need something more magic-y (or probably just a shotgun or that incinerating gun thing you guys were talking about earlier) to keep the bones from getting back up.

Am I the only one who thinks that sounds awesome? A cluster of bones that just reorganize themselves into a monster? Come on, that's cool.

What if they're magic bones and every time you try and hit the monster it moves the bones and reforms, becoming a shape-shifting skeletal mass? You'd need something more magic-y (or probably just a shotgun or that incinerating gun thing you guys were talking about earlier) to keep the bones from getting back up.
Am I the only one who thinks that sounds awesome? A cluster of bones that just reorganize themselves into a monster? Come on, that's cool.
Don't make me get my mad-punch magic up in here. I will punch it, no matter how cool it is!

Reactions: Digi-Guy
We're gonna need holy water smoke bombs and some sage. [Sage is known to expel evil entities when burnt.]

So, do we post our "actions" (aka character's intros) at the IC or do we wait a bit?

As for the bone monster, that surely sounds like something Wilbur wouldn't like to face unprotected.

I think we're waiting but I'm not sure. I'm still waiting on Hellis to send me something that may or may not be important.

I'm just waiting because I'm not sure where to officially get started. I figure I can post better after seeing how someone else replies. I don't normally do this, but I was one of the last to sign up for this. I was thinking of saying something sarcastic like, "Yep. It's definitely a house." Also:
Don't make me get my mad-punch magic up in here. I will punch it, no matter how cool it is!
You just want to punch things don't you? Are you a boxer in your spare time or something?

We are officially started. You are free to post in whatever order you see fit :D

Also, Limey has Punchitis. It's severe. I once suffered from reverse Punchitis, in that people kept punching me.

Posted! Know it's kind of short, sorry.

I'm working on a post that should help you guys. Since Oliver is Team captain, I have him barking out some commands. Typical stuff, nothing like "Hey go punch that pile of bones till its a pile of dust" :)

I do not punch! I observe the magical fluctuations of energy that occur during a punch. I'm observant, not punchy.

Don't worry about the initial post being short. I am sure once you get warmer in the clothes, the words will come easier. Although, a tip I usually do with intro post Is to do some introspection. Also, so we don't accidently MEta. Only our dear Folklore expert was told about Durendals supposed excistence.

I do not punch! I observe the magical fluctuations of energy that occur during a punch. I'm observant, not punchy.
I am the Gm. Yet my charachter is the mookiest, most "I am here to die" looking dude in the entire squad. I am pretty sure I am doing the whole "abuse my powers over setting to be awesome" wrong...

What about you? I honestly forget, are you already signed on here? Your avatar doesn't look familiar.

Err... I was one of the first to be interested. I can't find anything pertaining to my character by Hellis... ;_;

I hand't heard from you since I pm'd you about your profile. It's not to late at all. Just fix your profile and send it to me again for approval. We just only started. There will be atleast one more joinging is this week aswell. One of my old rp friends. :D

I, unfortunately, will be gone for the next few hours. I will hopefully return soon. I apologize since we had just started.

Status
Not open for further replies.