D.A.P.P.E.R [OOC and Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You are going...to punch a pack of dogs?"
"Yes"

Hahaha! I am imagining ghouls and hounds are quite fast?

Hounds definetly are. As fast as a normal dog, as agile as well. And far more sturdy. A single one you can handle with a buckshot and some gasoline. A pack? You better have experts like Limey with you.

Ghouls are hardier then a human, and can leap and climb. They aren't neccarily fast, just about human speed. But they can leap and avoid better.

Oliver is using saw offs though, his hands gonna get burned and everyone around him to if he use that ;D

Oliver is using saw offs though, his hands gonna get burned and everyone around him to if he use that ;D
Oh shoot. I did not consider that. Hmm, would that actually happen? Would the fire really shoot backwards at his hand?

Last edited by a moderator:
More like the spread gets to wide for the dragon round to be used safely. Shorter barrel, shorter range, wider spread.

Yeah I agree on the spread. Would there be a way to modify the rounds so that they are useable?

Or are incendiary bullets viable as well?

Incindiary bullets are viable as a option. Punch hole in goul, fizzle and burn his insides. Great value!

IC is about to go up. Do not be dettered by the wall of text presented to you. It's merely me being immensely inspired by all of y'all.

I can only say yay, but I think that's enough. :)

I'm looking forward to being a part of this, it's certainly one of the more exciting projects I've been a part of this year.

and a fun IC it was. However, it is generally best to link the IC, when you post about it ;P

Hm...Wondering what we're getting into here. A bone monster could be cool...

Yes, I ended up rereading the intro 3 times because it was so well written. Though I haven't been told in private what we were looking for unless that was the case file.

Status
Not open for further replies.