D.A.P.P.E.R [OOC and Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lorknis, me too. Got another half hour before I have to step out for dinner, but will be back once I'm done.

Lorknis. This isn't about posting every hour. It is fine. You are likely to see me take a day or two between some posts depending on my life. I rather you sit down and think and write something over the course of a hour or so and make it more detailed and comprehensive then throw 3-4 lines up as soon as you see a new post up. (Not saying that you do, just saying that is how I run my RP's.)

That was impressive. Coherent and well thought out. And properly giving orders. GM likes. This makes it so much easier for me to steer the other teams.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I did a thing. If I misunderstood your post Digi, I apologise, but to be fair, Kiyomi is a bit air-headed when it comes to the awkward, none-punchy parts of a mission.

Name; Shingui "Shawn" Owatomo
Appearance; Shawn sits at a short 5'6". He has scarred, tanned skin. His black hair is in a tight military crew cut hugging his head. Several scars line the left side of his face from an explosion. His arm is still sporting scars from a flamethrower blast. He likes to wear his uniform all the time. Some say that he has no other clothes.
Age; 39
Rank;
Brief Background;
A Japanese man in his late thirties, life in this dammed new world called "America" turned to shit when his entire family was almost deported to less-than-comfortable camps made to hold the Asian population. In a rage, he escaped and stowed away on a US ship bound for Japan and enlisted with the Japanese Empire. When they lost, he could not bring himself to go back to his family, rather they think he was dead than to dishonor their names. On the day after Japan surrendered after the atomic bombs, he was taking what seemed like his last walk on a beach, and spotted something in the water. Little did he know, he was looking at the first code black the DAPPER ever had. Thankfully, the RDD came quickly and saved his life. But he was quickly captured and after questioning, paperwork, and promises, he was enlisted in DAPPER.

Skills will include:
Area of Expertice; Rapid Defense Deployment
Major skill; Combat
Minor Skill; Apothecarist

Inventory will include;
Weapons; M1 Garand, shotgun, and a silver-backed katana.

Only McShale knows that the blade might be there. Us omega level mooks have not been told. :P Not even Delta or SneakyMcSneaky is fully aware.

I did a thing. If I misunderstood your post Digi, I apologise, but to be fair, Kiyomi is a bit air-headed when it comes to the awkward, none-punchy parts of a mission.
I had no Idea what to have punchy do. I imagine that punchy would find something clever to do. I am going to go read it now :)

I guess in hindsight, Oliver will want the exterminators close by. If there's a threat to the mission Cap'n Oliver will want them available to do what needs to be done.

Although, awkwardly hovering over the lab boys is pretty great! Hehehehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Punchy is not a D.A.P.P.E.R Sanctioned codename! Stop saying it over the comradio!

Reactions: Digi-Guy
So... This means I can post in IC now?

I'm sorry I just wanna make sure before I do anything ;_;

Hope mine was okay. Thought it might be cool to show of his experimental equipment.

A quick question for yah @Hellis. Are you leaving it up to them if the gate is magically trapped or locked? Do you have a preference?

@TheFunsizeNinja There's not a lot going on for me to make a valuable post. So If you can just edit your post to have Oliver say "Get the C4 out of the Toad. If there is a vault we may need to blow it open conventionally."

Other wise I don't feel like I can make a post that adds to the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick question for yah @Hellis. Are you leaving it up to them if the gate is magically trapped or locked? Do you have a preference?
Been wondering that myself, as I'm currently looking over the gate.

Uhhh, so how GMed this RP is? Can I just go ang chack out the gate by myself or do I RP it myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.