D.A.P.P.E.R [OOC and Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurmm. That should have been done with some collaboration from me. It was not what I had in mind Digi. I appreciate the eagerness, but well. You should have asked~~ Now your gonna have to pay the price for your hastyness.
Awwww crap. :(

If I need to change anything, let me know. If not.....*braces self*

Ehehe.

Also, Jwon, I will throw you a collab in a sec. I want Josef and James to work together in the room securing things. :D

The dices favor you Digi. You were one away from getting bodied by a reanimated team mate. Instead, that bullet hit the operator behind in the helmet. And you only got graced.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The dices favor you Digi. You were one away from getting bodied by a reanimated team mate. Instead, that bullet hit the operator behind in the helmet. And you only got graced.
Good thing I made all those sacrifices to the Dice gods! *Phew* Within a day or so I will come up with something. :)

Just giving you guys a heads up. I won't be able to make posts until weekends from now on. This weekend is a bit special as well since I'll only be available on Sunday.

Hello guys! I'm not out, just been so busy. Don't expect a post until next week.

So, the past couple of weeks have been very busy with work and social life. Busier then I expected. How ever, the rush of work has slowed significantly. Today I will re-read the posts and by Friday I hope to have a post ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.