Crimson soul

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
David took Eva close, seeing her blue dot around her. Martha looked impressed, so many new things. "I think is time for us to get a room of our own and rest." Said David looking at Eva. She was so beautiful... "Oh... But... Well, it's okay... Do you think we could talk some more tomorrow?" Asked Martha. "Fine by me." Said David. And after saying goodbye to Martha, David got a room for Eva and him and he took Eva there. His little kitten... Sure she was tired. Once they were both alone in the room, David kissed her, sliding his hand across her back, finally stopping on her hips. "Looks like Martha is really interested in us. What do you think?" Said him kissing her again and letting her go, then walking to the sofa and sitting on it.

"Yea, she really is.", she rested her head on his lap. "I'm so tired.", she let out a huge-cat like yawn, stretching her nails before passing out. His kissing always made her even more tired ever since they had their first sexual encounter. "David.....don't leave me.", she said softly as she started to fall asleep. Letting his stroke her cat ears while her tail flipped softly at the touch.

He smiled, gently caressing her, seeing how she was falling asleep. "I will never leave you, Eva." Muttered him. He closed his eyes and relaxed, not feeling tired, but after a day of travel, he sure could use a rest. Finally, after a couple of hours, he fell asleep against his own will, but Eva was so warm and soft that was near imposible not to fall asleep with her.

Feeling David beside her she was in heaven. Her subconsciousness led her into a dream world. She tail was flicking fast and her heartbeat increased rapidly along with her breathing. She was chasing butterflies in a meadow close to a stream. David was there was watching her frolic being as happy as a lark. Suddenly, she let out a pained mew as she saw David being captured by these dark figures who seemed like shadows to her.

She awoke with a jolt, she looked at David who fast asleep next to her. She went to the bedroom to change form and when she came out, she curled herself up into a ball on his lap, for comfort hoping this dream wouldn't come true. Even though her dreams tended to come true on occasion and they never failed her. She hoped this wouldn't happen this time. She promised herself to him, he was all she had, he was everything including being her world.

The sun was about to rise when David woke up. Like a clock telling him to open his eyes. But he didn't even moved a muscle, feeling Eva on his lap, made a little ball of fur. He gently caressed her, the soft touch of her fur never got old, and he knew she liked it. Standing there, in the sofa, with the one he loved, made him think. Think about how much of a human he had. Sure was he wasn't human per se, but still, those feeling he was feeling for Eva... Maybe that feeling was universal and every race could feel it, even him, who was made from pure energy. In the end, we are all made of stardust.

She awoke, and nuzzled his chin with her fur. "Good morning David, How'd you sleep?", his body warm and comforting against her fur. "My love, I love you," she said affectionately, hopping down from his lap to transform back into her original form.

He looked at her transform, so beatutyful she was as a cat as she was as human. "I slept well. And I love you too, honey." Said him smiling, admiring her naked figure. Then he got up and put his hands around her hips, taking her close to him. "You know... Is still soon for breakfast... But... Would you like to have some of my hot milk?" Muttered him to her ear, getting playful with his hands.

"I'm not that hungry for breakfast, but if you insist I wouldn't mind having some of your hot milk.", blushing with a smile on her face. As his hands started to get more playful.

He started kissing her neck gentle, slowly runing his hands across her skin, feeling every inch of her body on his fingertips. One of his hands finally found a pleasant place around her breasts, as the other softly touched her female parts, fingering her, and making sure she was wet and well lubricated. His member was starting to grow stronger inside his pants and his urge to take his member deep inside of her were appearing again. "Tell me, my love..." Breathed him to her ears. "Tell me what do you want to do now..."

Moaning softly and breathing deeply, "Y-Yes, I do want it now. I love it when you make love to me David.", turning to face him, she kissed his cheek, lips and neck. "How's that my love?", she said in between seduction. Reaching her hand towards him, she lead him over to the bed, and laid on it, while waiting for him. As she waited she started to finger herself more and get more in to the sexual side of it. Moaning a little louder at the same time he placed his focus on her. "I'm ready for you, my love."

He smiled and undressed quickly. "That's what I wanted to hear..." Said him getting on top of her, kissing her gently as his hands ran across her body. He rubbed his member against her parts, and finally, he started to push inside of her. Slowly at the beggining, this time he wanted to be a little bit longer than the last time with her. He wanted to enjoy the pleasures of the human body, enjoy the gorgeous body of Eva, kissing every bit of it.

She looked at him with loving eyes hoping that this would be longer than last time. Moaning and gasping softly at his gestures, letting him do whatever he wanted. She noticed the little blue dot come out of his hiding place and go somewhere else, guessing the little guy didn't like what was happening and neither Eva or David noticing. "My love don't stop. Please don't stop."

David embraced her, feeling his soul dance with her soul at the rithm of their heart beat. He was gentle but firm,runing his hands all over her body, changing positions every now an then, exploring the pleasures of each other body. Eventually, he put her on top of him and stoped, leaving his member deep inside of her and looking at her into the eyes. "Are you enjoying it?" Breathed him as his hands caressed her hair.

"Yes, very much so. Almost as better as last time.", said she with a soft voice. She felt him thrust into her, it was making her a little tired. "My love...", was the only thing she could manage to say before he started going a little rough with her. Her body filled with pleasure and satisfaction, not caring when and if she would pass out.

He continued making rough true love with her. After a while, he slowed down, moaning of pleasure, feeling his love juices struggling to come out. He grabbed her close and kissed her. "Feeling tired, right?" Said him. "Don't worry... Your prize is almost is almost ready..." Then he got up and sat her on the bed. He stood in front of her, looking at her and put his member in front of her face as he caressed her behind her cat ears. "Come on sweetheart... Just a little bit more." Muttered David as he drove his member into her mouth.

"A little bit. If you want to go some more you can.", said she before they changed positions again not admitting that she was tired and couldn't take anymore. Assuming he wanted to continue as well, . But it was too late, he'd already moved her. She opened her mouth and waited patiently for her reward.

He put his member on her mouth, and after a few minutes of pleasure and enjoyment, he unloaded his cum deep into her mouth. Looking at her, he pet her hair and slowly took out of her mouth his member. "Good kitten..." Said him smiling warmly. "Come on, drink it all and let's sleep together." Muttered David as he lay on the bed, waiting for Eva to come with him and lay next to him.

She drinks it all and goes to lay next to him ready to pass out. "That was perfect, David.", eyes closing and wrapping her arms around him. "I love you...." were the last words she said as she fell asleep. Sleeping soundlessly, her started to purr in her sleep as her head rested on his chest.

He smiled, feeling happyness baing next to Eva. "I love you too...." Muttered him, not feeling as tired as her. Ltely he had been sleeping a lot, it wasn't usuall on him to sleep that much, so he just stood quiet, looking at Eva resting very close to him, feeling her breath and her heartbeat on his chest. David held her close in his arms, knowing that eventually they should start moving again, but she was so lovely sleeping on his chest he didn't wanted to wake her up.

Stirring just a little bit in her sleep and opening her eyes, "David? is something bothering you." She awoke not feeling his presence next to her.