Crimson soul

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
David liked to keep her close, it felt good and comfortable to have Eva by his side. "Let's just follow the road. Let's see where it take us." He smiled. "Maybe it takes us to wealth and power, maye it take us to a great adventure. Who knows? Maybe we just get tired of this plane and decide to just jump to another one." He looked at her with confidence in his eyes. Together, David felt like there was nothing they couldn't do.

She smiled at him, "I'll go anywhere as long as it with you." Walking by his side. She was happy that he was in her life. "David, thank you for saving me and letting be in your life as a companion. I wouldn't want anything else.", blushing softly as she said this.

David looked at her. "Thank you , Eva." Said him smiling. It was quite a nice walk. Pretty long too, but eventually, they found a inn next to the road. It seemed a nice place to rest for a while. Near to the entrance there was a group of men yelling to someone, ovbiosly drunk and looking for a fight. Surprise was that the person they were bothering was a woman. But to be fair, the woman, dressed with leather armor and other metal armor pieces, was defiant and rpvoking them, looking for a fight too. Still, it seemed rather unbalanced; Three against one. David looked at Eva. They always could just avoid them and get into the inn with any problems, or help the woman.

(we can take a break if you're creatively tired. I need to study so it would be good for the both of us.)
"I think we should should avoid. It seems kind of intense, to get in the middle of it." Eva looked at the woman and remembered when David came to her rescue. "I do feel bad for her though, maybe we should help her. You helped me.". Eva was right it was intense and the woman did need help. Looking at David, "What are we going to do?"

David, gently put his hand on Eva back. "Yes, I think you are right. We better avoid this fight." He smiled and walked with Eva into the inn, taking a last look at the woman, who was really pissing off the other guys on purpose. Once inside, David took Eva to a table where they didn't called too much the attention and sat with her. A few instants later the waitress appeared, and as usual, she looked rather surprised by the cat features of Eva. "Ehhh.... What... What will it be?" Asked the young waitress. "I would like to taste that fine beer I heard is famous on this lands." Said David smiling. Then the waitress looked at Eva. "And the.. Ehhmmm... Lady?"

(Oh, well, i put that 'brain dry' thing because lately I'm pretty out of new ideas. But the Rp's I already have I would like to keep them going. Just to not lose the 'momentum'... Go figure ; ) But if you need some time, well, I'm patient. )

"I'll have a glass of warm milk if you have any. Not that hungry, thank you.", she softly to the waitress. Noticing the waitress staring at her, "Please don't stare at me you are drawing attention and the others are noticing" talking to the waitress in hush tones and moving in closer to David. She rested her head on his shoulder closing her eyes for a little bit until the milk came.

(It's fine I understand, I was only curious is all. We can definitely continue. I'm actually liking it. haha)

The waitress walked away and returned a few minutes laterwith the milk and the beer. She nooded and took another curious look at Eva before leaving. "It looks like you are the center of attention wherever we go." Said David smiling. Then he put his arm on her back and got close to her, he took his jar of beer and took a sip. It was as good as he had heard of.

"I suppose I am", taking a sip of her milk. "It's kind of weird, but I'll get used to it, eventually." She didn't care that others were staring at here no matter where they went. She was different being, lost in a world where supernatural seems forbidden but also welcomed. Looking at David intertwining her fingers with his, "Do you want to keep moving, or stay here for the night?"

He smiled, gently using his fingers to play with her fingers. "Well, I guess is getting late." He sighed. "I guess it would be agood idea to stay here, right?" Said him, knowing how easily his little kitten get tired. A few minutes later, entered the woman that was outside, cleaning the dust of her clothing, breathing hard, but not looking injures at all. Did she just beat three guys by herself? Thought David. The woman went to the counter, and couldn't avoid looking at Eva. After a couple of minutes more, and with her drink in her hand, the woman approached to the table where Eva and David were. "Excuse me, I wouldn't like to be rude, but I wasn't able to avoid looking at you." Said her looking at Eva. "I'm Martha."

"Yea, it would be a good idea", nodding her head at David's suggestion. "Oh...uh....hi Martha, I'm Eva and this is David. It's okay I get these unavoidable glares all the time How can we help you?" Eva said nervously. Grasping David's hand nervously, while she was being stared at, made her feel really uncomfortable.

Martha stood a couple of seconds looking at Eva, rather amazed, and finally blinked several times and tried not to look at Eva too much. "Sorry, is just... I don't know..." Stammered Martha. "Sorry. Ehhh.... Can I sit here, with you?" Said her pointing at a chair in the opposite side of the table. "Sure, it will be a pleasure." Said David. Martha sat and looket at David and Eva, noticing how close they were. "Oh... You both are... Together... I didn't wanted to bother... I..." Martha didn't wanted to skip a oportinity to see and know such a different and curious creature as Eva, but Martha was running out of words, and the situation was getting a little bit weird.

Looking at David, "Maybe the three of us could go to a room and talk privately. The others are looking.", she said in a hushed tone so that Martha wouldn't hear her. Focusing her attention back to Martha "It's okay, Martha. We just tend to stay by ourselves trying not to draw too much attention.", she said softly, so the the entire place would hear. Eva was trying to so hard not to be uncomfortable. But, it seemed as if Martha had something important to say to the both of them. Was it good or bad news? The couple wanted to Martha's business and why she was talking to them.

David smiled at Martha reaction and looking at Eva, he didn't thought it was necesary. Eventually everybody would just return to their own business. "Oh, Don't worry I'm... I'm just curious... I don't want to bother you at all." She looked around, making sure nobody was paying too much attention to them and got a little bit close to them. "You... You are a kajit right? I... I read about you. In the books of the elders, and some old writtings... But... I never really belived that was true... I mean, all that plane shifting thing? I never thought it was possible." She looked amazed and enthused, realizing that all the tales she had listened and read were true.

"Y-Yea I'm a Kajit.", Eva said nervously. "Can we go somewhere else or at least get a room, I feel uncomfortable. Martha w-would you like to join us?" again in a nervous quiet but welcoming tone. Martha was intrigued by Eva and she would be would to glad to answer any questions that Martha had.

David looked at Eva, wondering why would she wanted to go to a more private place. He knew she was uncomfortable around too much people, but still, it was unusual. Maybe he didn't knew her as much as he thought. "I... Well, I have a room here. Is not big neither fancy..." Said her. "I'm sure that will do. Right?" Replied David looking at Eva. "O.. Okay. Over here." Said Martha. Paying the drinks, all on David, they went to her room; a small place with a bed, a desck with some papers and other things on it. A closet and a couple of chairs decorated the wood room and the light of the afternoon entered by a window with a white curtains. "Feel like you were at home." Said her smiling. David nodded and sat on one of the chairs.

Eva sat in the adjacent chairs, "What would you like to Martha?", resting her on David's wrist. Eva sensed that Martha was different was not going to hurt them. Waiting patiently for Martha to speak, she whispered in his ear, "She might be able to help us in some way or another." She yawned the warm milk getting to her, making her tired as usual.

Martha chuckled shyly and sat on the bed. "Well.. Ehhmmm.. How does it feel to be... Well, like a cat? And do you really can change of form and shape? How do you see? And how do you smell and hear? How is the place you come from? Oh! And how do you change of planes? Did you visited any other plane? How many other planes are? And..." She was really enthused. Martha should be barely 23, maybe 24 years old, and seemed the usual thought girl who always wanted to travel, but never had the chance to do so. "I... I read a lot about you and the other... 'Major species' or about the 'Main planes'​, but I never thought all of that was... Well, real." Said her smiling.

"Slow it down, Martha. Please. It's fun sometimes but can be dangerous. When David found me I was hurt almost to the point of death. I can really change form and shape. I see like humans do but when as a cat i see like how they do, colors and everything. Senses are the same but heightened in cat form. I have no memory of the place I came from or changing of planes. I don't much information on how many planes there are. And I haven't visited any other planes. I understand your curiosity. I don't know much about my species, I was raised by humans and was left on a door step as a baby." She didn't really want to talk about her childhood, tears started to stream down her face. Walking to sunniest part of the room she laid on the couch, letting the warmth of the sun comfort her.

Martha looked at her, paying close atention to what she was telling her, but when David noticed Eva gas starting to be sad, he intervened. "I can help you with your Plane related questions." Said him calmly, removing Martha attention on Eva. "In the beggining there was 24 major planes, with time, and because of a series of... Events, some of the planes... Let's say they crashed into each other, creating the actual 12 known inhabited planes and a undefined quantity of other minor planes, which is uncertain if they are inhabited or not." Explained David. Martha was looking at him, listening to his words as he told her many things about the planes and the 'Science' behind them.

Eva went over to him, and sat on his lap, letting his love and warmth bring her happiness. "Thank you for not letting me answer those questions David" whispering softly to him so that Martha wouldn't hear her. Intertwining his fingers with his, the little blue dot showed itself wanting to play with Eva. She wanted to transform, but Martha was there. "Not now little guy, it's not the time to play. Later I promise.", she whispered to him. David noticed this as well.