CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
(just gunna repost my thing i guess)
Amanda felt another shiver down her spine. "Just great..." she muttered as she put her camera in her pocket, not thinking of pulling that out again for a while. "Had to bring a camera Amanda." she spoke quietly to herself.

"Well...guess I got what I wished for" Shane said "Im the one that wanted to see something creepy happen on this trip but I never imagined that The king of creepypastas The Slenderman would be here" he said amazed.

(alright thats fine! have a nice night/morning wherever you're at e7e)

Amanda couldn't help but smile a bit. "Well...there you go. If we live I'll print the picture for you so you'll never forget." she said jokingly with a laugh.

(See previous post everyone is leaving, good night, loves. And sorry for the sudden inactivity my little Ticci had to go to the Animal Hospital, just got home)

When Smile suggested a walk Jeff thought they would go outside, not around the mansion!

"Smile...this isn't what I had in mind. Walks don't mean around the mansion and into every room."
Jeff growls to the beast. But Smile smiles nonetheless "You agreed to a walk, you didn't suggest to anywhere specific...what...what's going on over there?"

Jeff looked curious as he approached the window that smile was looking through. It was hard to make out the figures of the other Pastas it looked like they were playing a game of some sort and was that...Liu!?

"Liu!? What!"
Jeff felt his mouth twitch in the effort to pull off a frown. He add Liu did everything together but seeing his brother out there without him ticked him off.

Jeff stormed out the room and out the mansion.

"LIU!"

(o3o...I forgot that's where I sent them...sorry it was a long day, but I sent Jeff to where the others (the Creepypasta gang) are, sorry bout that, love)

(Liu shall follow xD)

Liu sighed and rolled his eyes. "Dramatic as always big brother?" he snickered to himself and followed after him. It was true that the Woods bothers were clearly inseparable they practically did everything together. Even kill entire families. He caught up with Jeff only to nearly run into Slenderman. "Jeff, I'm sorry. I found this family and I'll let you take first pick as an apology." He said with that 'I'm just the stupid younger brother' way.

Jeff rolled his eyes in a playful manner as he ruffles his younger brother's hair "No need bro." Sensing his siblings tone, Jeff twirled his knife in thought "I wanna see who you're going to kill, you pick first Lil Liu."

Jeff was about to say something more but a soft growl echoed from behind.

"I don't fancy being left alone like some animal Woods...next time I'm having you start my chain."

Threatened Smile Dog. The beastly pasta wags his tail as he looks up at the younger brother, Smile always liked Liu, it was something about him that the other Pastas lacked, though he wasn't to sure about what it was.

(I'm gonna wait for some others to reply. So I'm going to bed, good night dears)

(Probably not going to be here early as you guys I probably would come like a hour later.)

(hey guys I'm back e7e~! Sorry it took a while, had to do some stuff)

Amanda heard a slight "psst" nearby. She looked towards the direction of the sound. "Guys, I think there's more here." she cautiously made her way towards the sound. "I'm going to check it out."

Shane grabbed Amanda's arm "No if anyone's going its me!" Shane said to Amanda

"Okay i'm getting impatient, i need to play" he stood up and pat Toby's back. "See you later Tobes" Jack took out his staple. He then crouched to the back of a cabin. He crouched behind the window and looked through. "Now, wheres my Kidneys!"

Status
Not open for further replies.