CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda looked back to Shane. "Well, I'll come with you then!" she responded back.

Jane dosen't hear them yet & thinks about a plan.

"...Fine but stay behind me" Shane said while picking up his ax.

Amanda nodded in understanding and made sure to keep behind Shane. Even though she was a little frightened of the events, she was a bit curious of who caught her attention.

Shane went outside with Amanda behind him and his ax ready to strike "Hello is anyone out here!?" Shane yelled

Jane can't think anything because she is so deep in her thoughts she doesn't know what's happening around her.

Amanda peeked over Shane's shoulder to look around the tree line. "See anything?" she asked as she stepped to the side a little to get a better view.

Jane still thinks deeply as the sunset appears & the sky explodes with colors as the sun goes down slowly.

((Sorry for late reply))

Linz seemed to follow Shane and Amanda with out really saying anything about it. Now would be the best time to get us, so come and get us you damn monsters! she thought since she felt like bait of the Creepypastas.

Amanda nodded as she continued to look. She noticed a figure hidden in the trees. She tapped Shane's shoulder lightly. "Hey, over there..." She whispered.

"WHATS OVER THERE?!" Linz screamed scared out of her wits. She covered her mouth, hoping none of the evil figures heard her. She tried to be quiet, but it failed. Why do I have to be so immature?!

Shane put his hand over Linz's mouth "For gods sake linz you nearly made me go deaf please never do that again!" he said furiously at Linz. "Also what are you guys talking about?" he said looking for the thing they were talking about.

Amanda grabbed shane's head to turn it towards the figure. "Over there." she said, hoping her shifting his head would help him see it.

Shane's head was shifted by Amanda to the direction of the figure "Oohh..I still don't know what it is it's to dark" he said disappointedly

Linz looked at the figure that Amanda pointed out. She saw another figure to her left, and said, "Guys..."

Slenderman saw that the humans were getting paranoid so he decided to give them a good fright. So he teleported in front of Amanda and Shane just to be seen for 3 seconds then teleported away.

"HOLY S*** WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!!" Linz was now scared for all she cared. She quickly covered her mouth once again.

Shane looked at Linz almost with the look of death in his eyes "LINZ I SAID NOT TO YELL I DON'T WANT TO BE DEAF!" he yelled furiously

Status
Not open for further replies.