CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well sorry for screaming because that stupid figure scared the crap out me! What did you want to do, hug you because I am happy about it!" Linz started to storm off away from Shane. "I can not stand him any more."

"Well I can't stand you either!" Shane yelled while walking off in the other direction leaving Amanda alone

Linz just stomped off towards the campsite. But in a strange twist of fate, she did not find herself at the camp site. She tried to head back to Amanda... but she could not find her way back there either.

Liu smiled at the ruffling of his hair "Okay bro." he said. He had always known that his brother had a soft spot for him even though he was quite insane. He looked to Smile and gave a small chuckle "Hey Smile." he heard the voices of the camper and then realized why Slenderman, Toby and Jack were all about. He looked to his brother "It sounds like some humans have wondered into the forest." he said with a grin. This would be fun "How many are there Slendy?" he spoke to their leader.

@That0nePasta
@Whoever plays slender

"Well to answer your question there are 3 humans one boy and 2 girls and it would seem that they have had an argument and they have seemed to split up...Also it would seem that the boy knows a lot about us" Slenderman said

Liu frowned "There isn't enough for all of us then. Maybe we could make a game out of this, it's been quite boring around here lately after all." he said with a deep chuckle.

Amanda stood there in shock. "W-WHAT GUYS!" She shouted, raising her hands in confusion. She looked around in slight panic. "Shit shit shit, okay Amanda, calm down...lets just..find the others." she began talking to herself. She started to walk cautiously, looking around. "Had to choose this place, didn't you? Should've chosen the cruise..."

(sorry that my responses were delayed, I had photoshop issues hehe but it's all fixed now so no delays anymore!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Linz just seemed to be lost in the foggy, dark, forest. Well... crap. Linz tried to keep her mind of things, and not think about the monsters that were ready to kill her, that she saw! Her breaths were fast paced and loud.

"A game huh...well ok how about this we all split up and search for them and whoever finds one of them first can kill them and each one is a point and you can form teams if you want and whoever gets the most points....can ask me to get them whatever they want ok?" Slenderman said

Liu smiled childishly "I'm for it." he said and then turned to Jeff "Want to team up bro?" he asked. He remembered earlier how Jeff got upset that he was doing something without him. He was going to make that up to him.

"Well If there are no nos then I guess it's decided may the game begin!" Slenderman said as he teleported away

Linz felt that odd feeling of deja vu as she walked down the path. Before she knew it she found herself in an area where there was two paths. They both seemed the same, since this is no fairy tale with the rainbow path and the flower path.

Jane hears & thinks still she gets up than walks towards them (The humans).

Amanda continued to walk. "Well...maybe I could just...look for the exit? But I can't just LEAVE my friends here to die...maybe I could look for them and an exit at the same time?" She thought and thought, internally fighting with herself trying to figure out what to do. "But how can I even FIND anything if all I see are these damn trees" She thought again as she looked up to the tree tops. "Perhaps I could..climb them? Maybe I'll spot something?" She whispered to herself as she went to a tree that seemed to be easier to climb and started to see how far up she could get.

"Oh man what did I do I left them alone with no weapons...I should go back" Shane said as he turned around and went back.

(Alright! Have a nice night ^_^ When you come back we'll fill you in on anything important you miss!)

Jane runs to the humans. Sh...I'm here to help...My friends are gonna kill you I don't like killing humans so...

(frick i have to head off too, guys! I'll see you all tomorrow!)

Status
Not open for further replies.