CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
She noded and would Look around,as she would look up at her and would say "so.....can you tell me of you master?....well if its alright that is"the Little Girl said looking up at her as she maybe scary but she is nice like a Flower....maybe what she said of that Boy maybe true.

Well he's very tall, and is very pale...
Jane still looks around. She has not seen anyone in a while, and she starts to get worried. Her eyes fill with worry, & she bites her lips under her delicate mask. She did not even care who she say even if it was Jeff. The memories she had with them filled her mind. This is her family now, she thought. Though know one can see her emotions but under her mask it shows her emotions. What happens if their dead, she though. Her eyes raced around the room eager to find someone that lived there. She kind of turned sad to thin about this, & lost her joyfulness.

"were is everybody?....you said some live here"she says as she would walk too her side and Look up at her as were wer the rest she said that Lived here?Maybe she got the wrong mansion?but atleast she was with her and not really alone.

I'm not sure. I wasn't here for a while...
Jane wondered, and responded in a sad voice.
I hope they did not...Die...
Jane's eyes filled with more sorrow. She turned back lifted her mask up a bit, to get some air. Now she really did not care how she saw them. She thought how that is her only family she ever has now. She now regrets doing all the bad things she did, and how mean she was to everyone. Jeff did not even hear her story of how she tried to kill him a lot, or how she was mean everyday. She really thought her life in their life was useless, and worthless. All she was to them was mean, and she even tried to kill them some days.
"were is everybody?....you said some live here"she says as she would walk too her side and Look up at her as were wer the rest she said that Lived here?Maybe she got the wrong mansion?but atleast she was with her and not really alone.

"Dont be sad Mis.Jane ther are surely alive"she sats as she would Hug janes leg and Look up at her with a smiel as she knew they were alive...well she think they are but knowing they might not,as she would then look around and would look back up at her and would say "Jane....whant me too help Finde them?....you help me Finfe Puff"she says with a warm smiel

(Ah, alright, I see ^_^)

Masky sighed and looked at the time on his phone it was getting a little late, hadn't she said she'd meet him by now already?
Hoody rounded the corner to see Masky, just in time to hear him sigh, ugh...she was late, wasn't she?
"Hey, you're-"
"Late, I know...I was getting all dolled up for this"
"It's not like this is a date"
Hoody hung her head slightly, but not enough for Masky to notice, and gave him a small nod
"Yeah...not like I'd get dolled up for a date anyway...not with you"
Of course, it was a lie, Hoody had a huge crush on Masky, but she would never admit it to his face, and no matter how many hints she dropped, he never seemed to notice
"Yeah, whatever, we have folks to kill, tasks to perform..."
"Alright, lets get on with it"

(So yeah, gonna play Masky and FemHoody, with the added crush, just for drama stuffs ^_^)

Status
Not open for further replies.