CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linz sat down on a log, and started asking questions trying to take their minds off of the Creepypastas. "Who would be the fighter in this group? Since I am the tallest, and since that no face dude is fall would I fight him?"

ticci_toby_wallpaper_by_the_blurred_kid-d7akmfd.png
Toby giggled maniacally and grabbed Jack's arm and rushed him towards the camp. All the while, blabbering on about new friends and how much fun they were going to have. As they approached the campers, he quieted down.
"Let's play hide 'n' seek now." Toby crouched behind some bushes and let Jack go. He pulled out his hatchets Waiting for the other male to respond. Toby looked around and noticed slenderman not far off. Toby waved at him EExcitedly

Last edited:
Jane runs to EJ & Toby. Are you really going to kill them?

Ticci softly laughed at the girl.
"I just wanna play with them."
He grinned widely.

Slenderman sees Toby waving at him and teleports over to him and grabs his arm "Ok you can stop waving" he says to Toby. He turns to see Jack and Jane "Oh I see you've brought Jack and Jane with you good work Toby" he says as he pats Toby on the back and lets go of his arm.

I thought you guys know about me...You know I don't like to kill people unless their bad except you guys....

"I don't think we should fight him, he doesn't seem like you can simply beat him up." she said, looking at the picture again. She shivered a little bit. That guy was behind her and she didn't even know it.

Toby frowns, "Oh, I forgot about that. No, she came here on her own." Toby smiles at Slender. "I don't know where Jeff and Smile Dog are. Do you think there's enough friends for all of us though? "

"Ya know I was just trying to get my mind off the fact that he was ABOUT TO KILL YOU!" Linz simply put her trombone away, and then focused back on her peer.

"Uuhh what are you two talking about?" Shane wondered and felt a bit ignored.

"Well..he didn't so that's a relief I think..." Amanda said as she turned off her camera. Staring at that even more made her uncomfortable. "I...we should be careful. Obviously these things can sneak up anytime." she said, crossing her arms. She looked out to the trees. She felt a little nauseous thinking about it.

"Well there's 3 and there's 3 of us not counting Jane so one for each" Slenderman said to Toby.

"What Are You Guys Talking About!" Shane yelled furiously.

Linz noticed that Shane came back. "Well... something is quite odd about the picture." She felt her palms get a bit sweaty. She did not want to be scared, but she was a little bit. She tried not to think about it. I feel like those fucking monsters are going to come back, she thought.

Amanda noticed shane and she sighed and pulled out her camera and tossed it to him. "one of the pictures is not like the others" she simply said.

Jane *Sighs* God I feel so short she whispers to herself.

Shane looked at the pictures and noticed he one they were talking about and his eyes opened wide "Woah do you know who this is" Shane said excitedly. "This is Slenderman" He said excitedly.

Amanda placed her hands on her hips. "well Slenderman ruined my selfie time and honestly scared the shit out of me." she said, laughing a little trying to brighten the mood with Linz.

Linz shrugged. She didn't really know what to say at the mere moment.

Jane hears them & wonders whats going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.