CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby clapped excitedly at slenderman's evaluation.
"When can we play?" He giggled.

"You don't understand this is slenderman he's the king of the creepypastas they say that if you ever see him or if he's in a picture with you you'd never be seen again!" Shane yelled at Amanda

"Well..."Amanda started. "Looks like I am screwed for life aren't I?" she asked, even though she partly knew the answer to that question. "But he seems so...close you know? it's not like in the background or anything..he's RIGHT there...do you think it was intentional?" she asked another question.

Well I'm gonna just kinda go I don't wanna see a bloody mess...

"Well...I'm guessing it was intentional since he likes his victims to know that he is close and watching." Shane answered

"Well Jane if you want to go go but all I'm going to say is you don't know what your missing" Slenderman said to Jane.

Amanda felt another shiver down her spine. "Just great..." she muttered as she put her camera in her pocket, not thinking of pulling that out again for a while. "Had to bring a camera Amanda." she spoke quietly to herself.

I'm not missing anything...Don't you worry. She walks away

(Alright, same here. I'll probably be on for another hour)

(Oh ok sorry it looked like no one was on.)

(hehe ikr? responses sorta stopped for some reason I guess. It's getting late for some people I'm sure so I think it's slowing down a bit)

Jane peeks to the humans & sorrow fills her eyes. She grips her knife & goes back to the other Creepypastas.

Status
Not open for further replies.