Creepy Pasta RolePlay~ The Killing

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I would just read the previous comments)

Jane the killer walked in. She looked around seeing some familiar faces and unfamiliar faces.

~Psycho fluttered around as a bat and perched in an oak tree. She hung upside down and wrapped her wings around herself then slept~

Jane noticed a bat, But this bat was unusual. It didn't seem like it was a normal bat at all. She walked over under the branch and looked up at the bat.

~Psychopathy squeaked softly in her sleep.~

Jane thought the bat squeeking was cute. "Aaaawwww......" She said softly trying not to wake it up.

~Psychopathy opened one of her eyes and yawned. Her crimson eyes stared down at Jane and cocked her head, curiously~

~Psy shifted into her normal form and flew down to the ground. She smirked at her~ Hello there, who might you be~?

I'm Psychopathy ~She smiled. Her sharp fangs show in the smile and her crimson eyes glowed in darkness~

Jane smiled. looking at the girl infront of her with her pure black eyes.

So, Jane, what are you doing in the forest alone? ~Psychopathy asked in a dark tone~

Kandy smiles widely and skips over to Ben in the kitchen, she peeks over his small head. "Hello~!!" she says loudly and cheerfully. Kayla licks her lips looking at the food he was making, "Can I help!?!?" The sparks in her fingers already starting to grow.

Ben looked up from staring at the pancakes to look at Kandy. "Sure, I guess." he said clearly distracted. "There are three things of bacon in the fridge you can start cooking them up." he said and flipped a pancake.

Her creepy smile grows as she runs over to the fridge and pulls out the bacon. Kandy giggles and squeals, her hands burst in flames. She grabs sliver of bacon and burns it in her hands, her eyes wild with joy as she burns the bacon to a black crisp, just like her poor victims.

Ben watched with an amused look. "Eh heh." he said and jumped down. "I guess It'll have to do. Food is food." he sighed. "How old are you anyways Kandy?" he said with a tilted head. "I'm twelve-ish, I have the appearance of a young boy but I would be twenty if it wasn't for dying."

"I'm here because this is where I ended up being at." She told Psycho