Creepy Pasta RolePlay~ The Killing

I'm here because I'm just on a stroll, for I can't go out in the public or in the day ~She sighed and looked at her wings~ It's funny how much civilizations can change in 100 years

Thank you for your kindness ~She smiled and bowed lightly~ Normally humans fear vampires

((Are ya'll ready for Freddy?))

Not too far from the mansion, a large figure stumbled down the road, at 7'2 he towered over pretty much anyone. He was covered in fake fur and wore a top hat and bow tie, giving him the illusion that he was a smart and intellectual person. But he wasn't, in fact he wasn't even a human. He was Freddy Fazbear, the mascot of the now defunct Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria. Freddy noticed a puddle of water and looked down into it.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...a-Visualization-Add-6,freddyfazbearspizza.png

Freddy sighed as he looked down into those piercing blue eyes that his family, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy said was his best feature. Freddy whatever cam of his fellow possessed robotic animals. He shrugged and kept walking, heading straight for where the rest of the pastas where

@Anyone who wants to talk to Freddy

(Gonna just claim Masky real quick, I'll get a charsheet up soooon)

:D So many new people~!)

(My masky. -smiles- How delightful. I claim Masky everyone. I am Dapper's senpai so therefore I claim him. >.< He's mine, back off.)

Jane looked at the girl. "I'm not exactly human myself." She told her.

(( New people!!! X3 ))

Freddy had finally reached the front gate of the house, he heard the ruckus going on inside and frowned. He may have been a psychopathic robot who had a kink for stuffing the Security guard into a suit and killing him, but he wasn't always like that. He too was once a child, a naive kid named Zack Muller who had followed a man dressed as Freddy into the backroom and met the grisly fate of being stuffed inside a suit, along with four children. For the last 30 years, he did the same thing every day, play for the kids, grin and bare the pain of being bond to the damn suit forever.

But now, things were different, the restaurant was closed, and Freddy was had no home. He took a deep breath and tried to put on his least creepy smile. He pushed past the gate and, for whatever reason, his theme started playing. "Damn" he swore silently as he tried it to shut off.

@Anyone

(( Oh shit, we're claiming people. I call Offenderman XD )) (( Omfg.. Who is going to be my senpai ouo. LJ and Kandy :bouncy: I ship it XD ))

Really? What happened to you then? ~Psycho asked Jane, but instead if looking at her she looked up into the tree canopy~

Real Name- Tim Wright
Creepy Pasta Name- Masky
Nickname- Masky
Age- 26
Gender- Male
Biography/How they kill- Masky, Along with Hoody, is one of The Operator's favorite assistants, and possibly also proxies, killing and performing tasks that no other proxy would be trusted with
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Weapon- Knife, Crowbar[/BCOLOR]
Likes- His mask, The Operator, Jane
Dislikes- Cops, interference with his master's plans
Fears- None known
Proxy- Yes, The Operator (Speculated, never confirmed)​

Kandy looks away from the food burning in her hands, she loudly wildly. "12!?! That's so cute~!!!!" Kayla jumps excitedly and puts the bacon down. "If wish I could squeeze you without burning off your flesh!!!" She clenches her fists tightly as if it was their hug. She finally calms herself down, but probably not for long, "I'm 21." Kandy giggles, looking at the cute little green outfit boy.

Ben smiles and looks at her "So you have fire powers too?!" he said getting excited. He opened his palm and a flame appeared. "Thats so cooool!" he said and bounced up and down.

Masky grinned under his mask, they hadn't seen him, all according to The Operator's plan
He peered in through the window for a long second before reaching into his pocket, taking out a small polaroid image of a girl, she was holding up 4 fingers.
He grinned and put it away, knowing that soon there'd be more than 4...

Bump for Jane)

@DapperDogman

Freddy had been able to stop the damn theme music and thanked his stars nobody heard. He was about to knock on the door and meet the other creepypastas, but something caught his cold, uncaring blue eyes. He walked silently towards the stranger and noticed it was some boy in a weird mask. Freddy decided he was a resistant here so he introduced himself.

" Heeeeeeey there young man." Freddy said in his broken robotic voice, his programming distorting his speech a slight bit.

Turning over his shoulder his black eyes grow wide at the sight of Freddy Fazbear...
"What are you doing here?" he asks, not sure why he'd be outside of his pizzaria, especially after the place was shut down "Didn't they disable you?"
He felt the crowbar at his side as his hand tenses up a little, he didn't like the way this thing talked, it didn't sound right...

@Crazy 8 Nate

Liu caught something in his vision of two suspicious figures. He flipped out his knife and stalked over to them. He recognized one, Masky, their leader's proxy. "Masky? Did Lord Slenderman send you?" he asked and then turned to Freddy "Who the hell are you?"

@DapperDogman

Freddy took a step forward, the permanent smile glued to his face. " I I I I know my home was closed down boy, and they tried to shut shut me down." Freddy stopped his advance to Masky. "But but guess what? I I I am more than just a robot. And with my home closed and nowhere to go, what am I supposed to do do do do." He glanced through the window. Seeing everyone inside.