Creepy Pasta RolePlay~ The Killing

Liu sighed, why did he always have to break up fights. "I'm starting to get angry now." He growled and subconsciously inched his hand to his knife. "Lets look at this more logically. We can stop fighting and go into the mansion and act civil, or Miss Kandy here can be ran out of our area of the forest." he shrugged.

~Psycho slept. She looked like she was dead because she never had to breathe or had a heart beat. Kye was asleep in his room with Fallen asleep beside him~

Kayla quickly looks down to Liu inching for his knife, she giggles softly. "If any of you idiots have been listening, I don't want to fight. I only did those things to protect myself... So, you know my answer." she says, dimming the red light in her eyes and starting to walk toward the large mansion before them. Her hair was softly glowing and that light went out too. Damn, all I just wanted to ask a question.. But they made it interesting... She thinks, smirking at her thoughts.

@That0nePasta & @Nico

(( I'm here. ))

Jeff glared at Kandy his hand still on his face "Who you calling idiots!?" Growled the older Woods boy. His black eyes flick to BEN and Liu before returning to Kandy he then pulled out his knife.

Smile dropped to all fours and looked at the young female, he closes his eyes and projects himself in her mind "I sEnSe YoU hAvE iMpOrTaNt BuSiNeSs HeRe...WhAt Is It!?"

Ticci Toby soon found himself in the woods near the mansion, he had all the intention of raiding EJ's kidney collection to give to Psycho when he sees her again, but he notices the others and a new girl. He quickly hides and watches what happend.

Kayla could feel Jeff behind her with a knife, she wasn't sure of his intentions. "Just remember, with a snap of my two slim fingers you would burst into flames..", "So don't try me." she says giggling loudly after, not turning around and still heading in the direction of the mansion. Kandy listens to Smiles voice and smirks, I have an old friend to visit... She thinks, knowing Smile will hear it.

~Psycho woke up from a nightmare and held back her scream. Her crimson eyes filled with bloody tears and she tried holding then back but to no avail. The bloody tears streamed down her pale cheek and she quickly wiped them away~ Damn dreams ~She whimpered softly~

The smiling dog looks confused "An oLd FrIeNd?"

Jeff glares, he's about to speak when Ticci Toby tackles him
"Sup...how are y-you guys?" he said shaking his head quickly.

Kandy nods to answer Smile's question when suddenly a person tackles Jeff to the ground behind her. She turns around as she hears the loud bump and she laughs at Jeff on the hard ground. Kayla's smile grows as she looks over to Ticci Toby, a new friend to accompany them.

~Psychopathy got up and headed to her door. She opened it and headed outside to walk, but before she left she grabbed her cloak then pulled up the hood just incase the sun came up while she was out. Psy took off her crown and left it by the door before heading into the forest for a walk~

( Oops I wasn't getting alerts)

Liu sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "It's getting cold..." he said and wrapped his scarf back around him. "Who's turn is it to make dinner tonight?" he asked. "Toby definitely not, last time he nearly burnt the kitchen down." the green eyed killer scoffed.

((If you guys were wondering about what Psychopathy was dreaming about, she was having a nightmare of her father beating her with a wooden bat. Psycho has PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) because of this ))

(;A; Poor Psy! Oh yeah forgot Sundays count as school nights.)

"N-No fair Liu! No one told me that trying to d-deep fry certain foods would nearly burn down the mansion." Toby said with a smirk as he shifted into a more comfortable position on Jeff. "Will you get freaking get off of me!" snaps Jeff as he kicks at the hatchet wielding pasta.

Jeff managed get Ticci Toby off of him and he looked at his brother "Tsk, I just don't want Eyeless Jack to cook...the guy has issues with just making kidneys...." Jeff pauses and looks at BEN "You can cook right BD?"

Ticci Toby doesn't stick around to hear the reponse, he quickly makes his way toward the mansion only to stop near Kandy "Hello there."

~Psychopathy wandered the forest and sighed thinking about her dream. She growled and clenched her fists at the thought of her being pathetic. Her claws dung into her pale, cold flesh and warm crimson spilled out of the holes in her skin.~

Ben looked to Jeff and nodded "I can cook." he said and tugged on his tunic. "Simple things though, but food is food." He grinned. He turned to the forest "I hear something far away." he said his elven ears perked up. He took off his hat and a red faerie flew out of it. He ordered it to go to the sound and it off it flew. It stopped in front of Psychopathy and started fluttering around "Hey! Intruder!" it said in it's small voice "Ben says Go baack!" it said angrily.