Creepy Pasta RolePlay~ The Killing

~Psychopathy chuckled darkly and walked away from the tiny thing~ Tell your, Ben to stay away himself, pest~! ~Psy wiped the blood off of her hands on her cloak and flipped back her hood to fix her messy raven hair~

Jeff watched BEN then orded Smile to follow BEN's fairy.

The dog nods and runs after BEN's helper cloaking himself in his illusion form the Husky crept into the forest.

~Psychopathy hummed a dark tune as she walked. She put her hood back up and started to walk in the direction the fairy came from~

Smile didn't have to walk long he spotted a hooded figure and he quickly plays the part of a normal dog.

His long pink tongue stuck out to the side as he panted looking up at the newcomer innocently.

~Psy looked down at the dog and tossed him a left over liver that she was going to give Fallen~ What is a husky like you doing here? ~Psycho cooed softly and pet Smiley~

Kandy smiled as she looked over to Ticci Toby, "Ello~!" she says cheerfully. She looks over behind her to see Ben send off this fairy looking thing, it flutters off deeper into the forest behind them. The red flying thing came back in a hurry as a dark figure starts to walk over to them. Kayla stops in her place and turns around, squinting at the stranger. She hears a soft tune and her eyes widen, she'd know that hum from anywhere. It all fit together, just the way the figure carried itself she knew who it was. Kandy jumps in excitement and shrieks of happiness, she runs at a very fast pace other to the person as she jumps on them, tackle them to the ground and hugging them tightly around their waist. "PSYCHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she screams loudly, her touch burning some of Psy's flesh. This was almost as exciting as smelling burning flesh of her victims.

~Psy looked at Kandy and blinked with wide crimson eyes. Once she was tackled her wings had sprawled out of her cloak and they lay there awkwardly~ Excuse me, but do I know you and your kinda burning me. ~Psycho said in a toneless voice. She used her wings to stand herself and Kandy up~

Smile happily wags his tail as he begins to eat the liver.

He was going to say something but how could he? The young hooded figure was kind to him. Smile gave her a friendly lick on the cheek.

Jeff suddenly felt like he betrayed by his dog.

Hearing another being approach Smile turned to see the young girl that BEN, Liu, Jeff, and himself were facing off with moments before approach.

Kandy blushes as red as her attire, she quickly lets go of Psy and pushes herself off her. "O-oh, s-sorry.." Kayla forgot how emotionless Psycho can be but, she still liked Psy for being herself. She smiles widely at her and almost burst of excitement again, but she surprisingly is able to keep it inside. "Let me try that again. Psycho, it's nice to see you again." Kandy says sweetly, trying not to be so excited like her normal self. The leaves underneath her feet started to sizzle from Kayla trying not to get too crazy, keeping it inside was probably not the best thing for anyone really..

~Psy fixed her cloak and rubbed of her burn skin. She smiled softly showing her fangs, which were kinda hard to miss, and she used one if her huge wings to pat Kandy on the head softly~ Long time no see, Kk~! How's life been for you? ~She said in her normal dual toned voice~

Kandy almost squeals, the excitement flowing throughout her entire body. Her eyes glow bright red and she giggles loudly, "G-great!!! I missed you so much!!" She goes to grab Psy again but, stops herself, knowing she would burn her even worse this time. God! I wish I could hug someone without burning them!! Kayla thinks to herself, a little angry that she couldn't hug one of her most greatest friends, or old friends.

I'll have to get a fire proof cloak so you can hug me ~Psy joked and ruffed her hair. Psy had been there when Kandy burned down the orphanage and she thought of Kandy like a little sister. Psy took off her hood so Kandy could see her face and not be talking to a cloaked figure~

Kandy's smile grows as she's greeted with Psycho's wonderful pale face, she'd forgotten that they weren't alone and turns back around, looking at Jeff, Ben, Liu, Toby, and Smile. Kayla's eyes were filled with joy, widened a bit unnaturally. "This is Psychopath~!!!" Sparks started to grow in her finger tips as she tells the excitedly and loud. Kandy thought of Psy as a older amazing sister, she looked up to her with widen eyes and listening ears like a younger sister would.

~Psychopathy smiled darkly at the other worldly crew and her crimson eyes looked down to Kandy~ Are these your friends, Kk? ~Psycho asked in a soft tone and smiled~ It's nice to see that you have met others like us, but it appears they aren't fond of us ~She chuckled and glanced at the other pasta's faces, quickly reading their thoughts about Kk and herself~

Kandy squints her eyes at Jeff and the others, "Well.. I'd say acquaintances." She giggles softly to herself and clicks her tongue, Kayla starts walking again the direction of the mansion. She drags her hands across the trees that she passes, burning handprints of herself on the poor trees, she's careful enough not to start a fire and burn down her beloved home, but just mark her spottings.

Ben tilted his head as the red fairy appeared. It flew back up his sleeve quivering in fear. "Ugh come on seriously are you afraid?" he said annoyed. The fairy just jingled. Ben stormed back to the house and into the kitchen, it was his turn to cook dinner so he took out a box of pancake mix not caring that it was dinner and not breakfast. He started to cook, sitting on the counter near the stove as he flipped pancakes.

~Psycho turned back to Smiley and pet him. She made a low purring sound and smiled~ You like livers, boy? ~She chuckled softly. Her hair fell in her face and she flipped it out of the way~

Kandy follows Ben to the large mansion, she heard of this place but, never took a peek inside or even stepped into it. She stops at the door and smiles widely, Kayla opens the huge door and steps inside, her eyes widen as she looks around. Many different Pastas were there, more than she could name. She squeals as she looks at all the weird and interesting characters, looking at their bodies just made her shiver in happiness, wondering how they got that way. Kandy keeps her hands close to herself, not wanting to burn anything that she touches with all this excitement bound up inside her.

~Psy stood up straight and walked away. Her hair followed behind her and she sighed softly. Her eyes seemed to glow in the darkness of the forest and after walking a few seconds she turned into a large black with crimson eyes.~

((Can someone give me a brief explanation of what happened so far?))