Creepy Pasta RolePlay~ The Killing

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Nico

Freddy turned from Masky to Liu, and he started to get angry. "I'm Freddy Fazbear, and I highly suggest you stop doing what you're doing if you know what's good for you you." Freddy threatened in his creepily cheerful voice

"But of course..." he rolls his eyes under the mask "But now you've all seen me, the whole point of the plan is ruined" he takes out the image and notes the frown on the woman's face "Well, don't blame me" he says to the picture "Oh, yeah? At least I don't lure people to their death with laughter" he muses as he slips the image into his pocket

Looking up the robot he shrugs "Join your robotic friends in a junkyard, I guess" he wasn't sure how he felt...he'd grown up with Freddy and his friends "It's a shame to see you and your crew go, but you know...things change...you're getting old Freddy..."

@Nico @Crazy 8 Nate

~Psycho waved good-bye to Jane and shifted into a bat. She flew back to a tree and hung upside down near Masky, Liu, and Freddy. She paid them no mind and shut her eyes, flying had sapped her energy~

Liu traced his stitched smile with his switchblade "Lord Slenderman, keeps you busy. You know you don't need to sneak around here." he said with his head tilted "This is your master's mansion after all." he said and turned to Freddy. "You aren't the only killer here Freddy." he sneered "So please don't threaten me." he said and licked his knife.

Kandy smiles widely at the flame in the boy's hand, she goes to touch it but, out of the corner of her eye she notices two new figures and a very large one, looking like maybe the person was in a costume. She sees the Ben notices them too and approaches the figures. Kayla watches from behind for a bit, but then decides it was time to come out and see the new people, nor friend nor foe. She steps up behind short Ben and grows her insane wide smile back, giggling softly, the red in her eyes popping along with her addressed outfit. "Hello~!" Kandy looks down at Ben and sees he doesn't look like he's enjoying this new company. She looks up to see the faces of the figures that he was talking to, one was wearing a mask, the other a hood cover it's face, and the last in a large worn-out bear costume, Liu was also there. She clocks her head to the side in confusion, listening to their conversation.

@DapperDogman

Freddy whirled around back to Masky and growled, how dare he! how dare tell Freddy to just give up and die. He sounded a lot like the man who did this to him. Freedy just glared at Masky, one of his fans turning against him. He had lost his family, his home but not the will to go on.

"What's wrong?" he asks, his voice cold and harsh "You not ready to die yet?" he wasn't sure why Freddy was still going on with his life
"Your friends and home are gone...why do you keep going?"

@Crazy 8 Nate

@Nico

Freddy glared at Liu who seemed to be unafraid of Freddy's creepy demeanor. "Look, I'm just looking for a place to stay. Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of your's." Freddy said in almost perfect English.

@DapperDogman

"Why do do do you keep going Maskkkky?" Freddy asked, why did the kid do what he does, to be honest, Freddy himself wasn't entirely sure why he was spared the fate of Bonnie, Foxy and Chica.

Kandy bites her lip, I think I'm intruding... Um... She slowly takes a step back, not wanting to interfere but, not wanting to lose the conversation and not be able to listen to it. Kayla's eyes widen as she listen to Masky's harsh words, she almost felt the need to slap him but, knew that would only make things worse for herself and possibly worse for the bear.

"I have a master...and my purpose is to further his plans..." he replies simply "You on the other hand...you were meant to make kids happy, but you...you just kill people now...you're broken, Freddy, broken and alone..." he furrows a brow slightly as he realises he's right...Freddy was...so very alone...
"How do you have the strength to go on like this?"

"How do I Have the strength to go on you ask?" Freddy was glaring daggers and Masky. " Who are you stay I should just give up up up and die?" Freddy was really getting irritated , why was he having this converstion with someone who wasn't even born when Zack Muller died back in 1983. The man who did the deed was caught, but charges were dropped when the prosecution couldn't find the bodies.

"Closure, I guess that's what keeps me going" Freddy said.

Liu smiled a friendly smile "I'm no enemy." he shrugged "I'm just a kid." he said and walked up the stairs and into the house.

Ben crossed his arms "Stop fighting and come in for food, geez." he said irritated.

"Admirable" Masky says bluntly, a little genuine admiration in his voice "If I lost everything...I don't know if I could go on..."
His eyes grew soft for a second, as he thought about losing his friend Hoody and everyone that mattered to him

@Crazy 8 Nate

Kandy smiles widely at Ben's comment, "I made bacon!!!!" she jumps up and down excitedly like a child and runs into the mansion.

Freddy's gaze softened and he turned and decided to head into the mansion, He could barley fit through the door and almost stuffed the closet person in shear frustration. However he kept his cool and stalked into the kitchen, staring at BEN and Kandy without saying a word
@LalaTokyo
@Nico

~Psy's ear turned towards there conversation and it twitched softly. She used her wings to cover her fasces as she rested~

Kandy grabs the badly burnt bacon and puts it on a plate, she looks over to Freddy and puts a piece in her mouth, crunching it. "Can you even eat? Or do you?" she muffles while eating the bacon. Kayla finishes the piece and walks over to him, she slowly puts her finger out and lightly touches the old costume head, making a soft sizzling noise from her burning it a tiny bit and pulling it away quickly, waiting to know if Freddy actual felt that.

@LalaTokyo

Freddy growled menacingly when Kandy touched and felt a singe of heat go through his metal shell and down to his nerves. "Do that again and I will stuff stuff stuff you into a Fazbear suit." He growled. He calmed himself and gave a small smile, "Sorry about that outburst, I don't like pain and being touched." He paused a minute "I'm F-Freddy Fazbear." He said

Masky sighs and leans against the wall for a moment, reaching into his pocket and taking out a small parcel containing a sandwich, he eats it slowly and quietly, looking off into the distance as he leans against the wall next to the door