Creepy Pasta RolePlay~ The Killing

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Her eyes widen in fright and she quickly puts her hands behind her back, not wanting to do anymore harm, well atleast now she knew one of his weaknesses. Kandy frowns and scratches neck awkwardly, she looks up at Freddy. "No, no. I should of asked first." Her insane smile soon grows back to its perfect place, "Krazy Kayla. Or just Kandy~" Kandy giggles and hands him a piece of her crispy black bacon.

~Psy fluttered down from her perch and she flew away from the mansion then shifted back into her normal form. She wandered the woods near the mansion, but not daring to get too close. She had no idea what could lurk in the place~

@LalaTokyo

Freddy grabbed the bacon and looked at it for a few minutes. He shrugged and threw it in his mouth and chomped down, tasting nothing. I should've guessed he thought to to himself as he spit the bacon into a nearby trashcan

Kandy frowns as he spits the bacon out, it made her a little angry but, it wasn't much of a deal and she could handle it. She grabs another piece for herself and takes a bite, Kayla glances over at Masky in the corner eating his own sandwich, she bites her lip. That's the asshole from before... She growls softly in her mind, Kandy never liked people who were cruel to others, she brings her attention back to Freddy. "Did it taste bad? I kinda made it with my hands and I don't know how some people like their bacon..."

Masky sighs and slides down the wall, why had he been chosen for this task? He hated maintaining lower level Pastas
His mobile rang and his sighed audibly, picking it up and saying in a bored tone "I don't care who was phone" and hanging up

~Psy stumbled upon a small campsite and smirked once she saw that a human was still in one of the tents asleep. She pulled out her knife and cut through the tent, she swiftly bit the camper and tore a chunk of his flesh off. He quickly bleed out and Psycho cut off his shirt and craved her alias into his chest. She licked the blood off her knife and went on her way like nothing happened~

Liu looked down at Ben "You know you owe me a kill right, kid?" he said huffing. Ben grinned "Awe is Liuy still mad about thaaat?~" he giggled. Liu rolled his eyes and ruffled the kids hair "No harm no foul." Liu said and cupped his hands. "Anyone who wants to go on a killing spree can meet me and Ben outside after dark!" he called out.

Kandy looks over at Liu and her eyes fill with joy, she's never went on a killing spree with other people but herself. Kayla licks her lips, thinking about all the fun it would be, she smiles widely, "I wanna gooooo!!!!" Kandy shrieks out excitedly.

@Nico
@LalaTokyo

Freddy's ears perked when Liu mentioned going on a killing spree and that made him excited. It had been a while since he stuffed a human into a Freddy Fazbear suit. He knew that would no longer be an option, since the pizzeria was closed down and the excess suits, bodies and all, were discarded.

Freddy couldn't remember how many guards they stuffed over the years, maybe 40, probably more. Freddy was dying to share The Joy of Creation again with some greedy, heartless humans.

"Count count count me in too!" Freddy said

~Psycho sang to herself and her eyes were dulled as she sang. Her hands were covered in the crimson liquid and her hoodie had blood stains on them from her past killings~

Masky lets out a long, drawn out sigh, the cold air making it visible as he does so, he finishes eating and throws the wrapper aside, not wanting to speak to anyone right now, he walks to the edge of the woods and leans against a tree, watching the house from a distance

~Psycho looked up to the moon and sighed happily. Her wings dragged behind her when she walked and she was always worried if they got a hole in them.~

It's a shame that the night only lasts so long, isn't it? ~She asked no one in particular and continued her walk around the forest~