Conley Brothers Most Gifted Circus!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilinca calmly picked up her glass of orange juice and splashed it in his face "you should not be so mean" she scolded as she stood up and dumped her food on his lap "you filthy little pig" she turned away and began to walk off.

Frank watched "you done it now boy"

Raven stood up sharply, swearing and attempting to rub the stains out of his shirt. "Crazy." He grumbled. "This was a new shirt." He looked at Frank. "It's not funny." He said wiping sticky juice out of his eyes.

Frank grinned at him "Don't steal bacon from an old man, and choose carefully" he laughed and drank a bit more before he stuffed the last slice in, still grinning, everything had gone just as he'd wanted it to. "Another word of advice, never call a woman fat, and if you do, best make it up to her" Frank suggested and stood to head off to his train car to get ready for the show. Or more likely to pass out and wake up two minutes before showtime, somehow still make it on time and put on his performance

Ilinca smoothed her hand over her stomach and trying to convince herself he was just being an annoying boy and that his opinion didn't mean anything. It didn't work, she rubbed her eyes and then ran towards her trailor

It had been a few months since Lilith had joined the Conley Brothers circus. She enjoyed her time here and had done many crazy things. She amazed people with her acts but what only she and the other performers knew, was that there was always a few people that suffered. They suffered from the darkness inside them they revealed to them. Many would say it's a crime to do such a thing, she found it more like justice.

It was early in the morning when Lilith woke up. She sighed as she put on her eyepatch and put on a black dress and some stockings. She let her feet sink into her shoes and lifted herself up into her wheelchair. She went outside and saw the tent being built up. It was a big tent and she was very happy to see how good the builders always were at making sure they were ready for every act in it.

She wheeled over to the cook house and was able to quickly get through the line to sit at the usual spot in a corner she enjoyed sitting at. She smiled and began eating calmly. She had a nice, big egg and some side of bacon with two sausages. She also had a glass of orange juice and a cup of tea.

While Lilith was eating, she was disturbed by a fight between some other performers. She saw Ilinca throw some orange juice into the face of a guy named Raven, one she never really talked to much to, and she saw Frank just laughing a bit at it. It pissed her off quite a bit that she was being disturbed like this. She frowned as she changed her form to her demon form and used her mind to make two bottles of beer float above the head of Frank and Raven. She let out an ear blasting screech which made the bottles crack open above their heads as her aggressive self came out.
"Can you tzwo shzut up?! I am zrying zo eat here!" Stücken Scheiße!"

Frank casually covered his ears and stepped to the side "have a lovely day" he chuckled to Raven before he simply walked off, still seeming rather pleased with himself.

Al groaned and rubbed bis temples, one day he'd learn to stop drinking too much. Hangovers were not pleasent. It was even less pleasent with a circus.

Giving up on eating anything Al stood and walked over to Lilitj, putting on his charming smile. "Lilith dear" he took a seat "I understand your frustration but, this is a community area, it's going to be loud. I'd you like, I can help you take your food to your room"

Lilith sighed as she finished her plate while seeing Frank walk off. Soon though, another man named Al came up to her. She put down her cup of tea as she drank the last drop from it.
"No zit is fine Al. I waz just frustrazted with zhose idiots. I'd rather ztry and find Ilinca and talk withz her"

Lilith would wheel over to the dishwashing area and put her dishes down. She wheeled out of the cook house in her shamble wheelchair and went outside taking a deep breath of air.
"Now where could zhe have gone? I zon't know for sure. Maybe her zrailer?"

Lilith would roll over towards the train and smile as she knocked on the cart she knew was Ilinca's. She put her face close up to it and began talking hoping for a response.
"Hellooo? Illinca? Are you alright? I know zhose twzo are idiots but I got zome renvenge by breaking zwo bottzles of beer above zheir heads. Would you like tzo tzalk to me?"

Raven was fuming, his clothes were ruined! "All these girls are insane!" He said throwing up his hands. "There's no way I'm apologizing." He stalked off to go change. However he hesitated. Deciding to go to the Ilicinda's trailer, seeing the girl in the wheel chair he hid from site, spying on them from the trees. Maybe he'd get his own revenge.

Ilinca opened the door to see Lilith had been thoughtful enough to come along. Ili rubbed her eyes, she'd been crying. "Thanks Lilith" she said and sighed. "I shouldn't be so upset really, he's just a stupid boy" she opened the door all the way so Lilith could get her chair in "Come on in"

Lilith smiled and got inside the cart. She closed the door behind her and looked around.
"Well you are one of ze only friends I have here. I am very grazeful for zhat you know."
Lilith would roll toward Ilica and hold her hand gently.
"Now please ztop crying okay? I don't want zo zee my friend like zhis. You are beauziful Ilica, zrust me. Prettier zhan me."

(Ack! I'm sorry, I thought my post had gone through but apparently it got eaten)

Ili smiled down at Lilith before she sat on a chair so they were at eye level. She didn't mind Lilith taking her hand either. "Oh you so sveet Lilith but you are beautiful too so don't you go saying zat" she offered her a small smile "I'm alright" she added, not wanting to worry her.

Ili sighed and glanced out the window for a moment "I'm sorry zose two idiots disturbed your breakfast"

Lilith smiled and gave Ili a hug. She felt like she was the only person in this place next to Frank that had won her trust.
Luckily I waz vinished. After cleaning upf I came here as fazt as pozzible. Would you mind if I sztayed here tzonight perhaps?"

Ili hugged her gently back "zank you Lillith" she said softly "um, you can stay but I mean, I only have ze vone bed" she answered, glancing back at the curtain that separated her living area from her gypsy wagon "is zere somezing wrong vith your place?"

Status
Not open for further replies.