Coffeshop Crossroad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man guys, sorry I didn't reply right away. I haven't been getting alerts for this. I unwatched and rewatched, hopefully that fixed the problem. I decided to check it today and poof! all these posts going as far back as last Thrus.
That happened to me with another one of my rps x_X not sure if glitch on site or what but I missed like 3 days worth of OOC chatter.

That happened to me with another one of my rps x_X not sure if glitch on site or what but I missed like 3 days worth of OOC chatter.
Same, this isn't the first time this has happened. Usually it fixes itself, but it still sucks. I feel bad when it happens, especially if someone had reference something for me and I don't respond days later.

Face tentacles. Now I can only imagine her bosstalking lije Zoidberg.

Zoidberg...*

Well, finally back from the two days my local library is closed... seems quite a bit happened in here while I was gone. Heh. Need to check the IC next. Oh, and, if all goes well, I should be up and running at home tomorrow. Going to a local shop to get my issues dealt with, so my backup/internet dongle will work. Wish me luck!

Edit: Yep, my turn next... if not today, then tomorrow, when I'm up and running at home (next two days, my days off).

Edit edit: Done! Enjoy... :bsmile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Blox
Well, comp is in the shop, might take several days. So... no home internet, yet. Sigh...

That's a bummer! :/ I look forward to your post when you can! :)

Having no internet is a scary thought. O_O lol

It's already been in a box for over three years, leaving me only a public/library computer to get here. Wanted to be "on my own" by the end of July, but... well. With 194 updates needed, no wonder I couldn't get anything to work. Just a matter of waiting for the updates to download, now (just got informed earlier today). Hopefully hear from the shop later today, too. But tomorrow is my "Monday"... so, if nothing today, nothing till I can pick up my system next Wednesday.

Except this stupid public piece of...........*Heh*

Edit: @Blox ... Given what's percolating in my head, I think we'll need to be doing a collab post very soon. You'll know why when you read my next IC post.

Edit edit: Done! Enjoy... :bsmile:

Last edited:
urrrrg.............

Got home comp system back home and running! Butt. Internet stick appears to be for Windows XP, not Windows 7... like my system has. My system now also has all the updates! Butt. Those updates included IE-11... which no longer has a pin-able Favorites list. The one tool in IE I most needed. Most liked. Got the most use out of. Gone. Poof. Bu-bye!

Does anyone here know of a browser that has a pin-able Favorites list? I tried Firefox once, and it was useless... no pin feature. Haven't tried Chrome, so I don't know about that one.

Suggestions? And sorry for the "off-topic" bit. As you all may have noted, I'm Peeved. So... heh... I have something in common with my character. Who knew?

urrrrg.............

Got home comp system back home and running! Butt. Internet stick appears to be for Windows XP, not Windows 7... like my system has. My system now also has all the updates! Butt. Those updates included IE-11... which no longer has a pin-able Favorites list. The one tool in IE I most needed. Most liked. Got the most use out of. Gone. Poof. Bu-bye!

Does anyone here know of a browser that has a pin-able Favorites list? I tried Firefox once, and it was useless... no pin feature. Haven't tried Chrome, so I don't know about that one.

Suggestions? And sorry for the "off-topic" bit. As you all may have noted, I'm Peeved. So... heh... I have something in common with my character. Who knew?
Not sure man, sorry I can't help :/

Hey guys, just a warning from my end. I will be going on vacation from the Aug. 15th-21st. There should be wifi at the place I am staying and I do have my phone. But you never know. :D

@Crono = quick question, the one who spoke to Ella is Celtic? or Flint?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Blox
Hey guys, just a warning from my end. I will be going on vacation from the Aug. 15th-21st. There should be wifi at the place I am staying and I do have my phone. But you never know. :D

@Crono = quick question, the one who spoke to Ella is Celtic? or Flint?
Celtic.

Hey @Alis_Audāx ...
Is there any way I can convince you to make another Sleepy Tavern? Because, my gosh, there's no better setting for character building. The problem is is that no one likes to be the owner...

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
Status
Not open for further replies.