Coffeshop Crossroad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwhaha if he did i don't think you'd want to eat it.

Yes, Al may have some fun with Peet

I hope so... heh. Can't wait to find out.......*

I post from my phone....I miss my computer. It's hard to type well on this thing. It keeps messing my words up.

I'm not complaining... as long as I can read/understand what you wrote, all is good. I understand the typos and other error. They happen, especially when you're limited by your "gear".

I think one of the biggest reasons anyone can is because I go back and edit what I write, like 10 times. My phone has come up with some weird shit.

Yeah, I've heard "stories" about auto-correct. :worms:

I can't say I'm surprised.......*

By the way, post posted. Now you know Nism bathroom habits! Yay!

Welp. Now yah know how Flint lost his hand... A bit of how Celtic was orphaned as well.

"Tinkle, tinkle little star" lolol XD @Roose Hurro
It had to be done, honest!

@Crono ... Heh. Very, very nice work. Gotta have at least one angsty character spilling his guts in a scene. Coffee does that to a person. :coffee: :bsmile:

By the way Flint is actually a older adult, age just doesn't show well with sickles.

Holy snap! that means Ella had to really make a reach when she touched Flint's and Celtic's shoulder. Is Celtic a giant boy too?
Let's say she touched his arm. While that does sound impressive, keeping your cool while awkwardly reaching up to touch someone's shoulder. I'm still working out the sickle's little details as a race. Don't worry, Celtic is the normal size of a human boy.

@Nartina has yet to post... almost my turn! Heh, funny though. "Our" little coffeeshop seems to have attracted undue attention. Something unexpected seems about to go down. Maybe Officer Gundry's "exit" will result in something...? We have potential here! And we still have the "Doomra" to consider....... *

I'm also thinking that poor Omni Bit needs to come out of our resident Jiinian. Might also trigger something. Heh....... :devilfire:

• Love
Reactions: Blox
Status
Not open for further replies.