Coffeshop Crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Alis_Audāx ...
Is there any way I can convince you to make another Sleepy Tavern? Because, my gosh, there's no better setting for character building. The problem is is that no one likes to be the owner...
What is this "Sleepy Tavern" you speak of?

*looks curiously*

What is this "Sleepy Tavern" you speak of?

*looks curiously*

Yes, speak! Speak! *me is very curious, yes yes*

I have to say to everyone... very nice work! I am most pleased with the quality and nature of posting here. Hope you all continue to enjoy "working" here. I can honestly say I didn't expect this to take off with so much "afterburner"... heh, and you though grabbing a cup of coffee and a bit of breakfast was boring! We've proven that isn't true, I'd say.

Let's keep on proving it!

Hehe, curiousity killed the cat....but satisfaction brought it back!

It is a jump-in RP I did a while back that took off more than I had expected. It fizzled out because it was that time of the year where things pile up for people. (Holidays, school, work etc) For myself grad. school, which unfortunately isn't a problem at the moment. *wishes money grew on trees*

But I have consider opening it up again for another "work night".

@Roose Hurro I agree this has turned into a lot of fun!

Hehe, curiousity killed the cat....but satisfaction brought it back!

It is a jump-in RP I did a while back that took off more than I had expected. It fizzled out because it was that time of the year where things pile up for people. (Holidays, school, work etc) For myself grad. school, which unfortunately isn't a problem at the moment. *wishes money grew on trees*

But I have consider opening it up again for another "work night".

@Roose Hurro I agree this has turned into a lot of fun!
I would be a player if you opened it back up >_>

And I hope you find some mula to get back to grad school!!

I have to say to everyone... very nice work! I am most pleased with the quality and nature of posting here. Hope you all continue to enjoy "working" here. I can honestly say I didn't expect this to take off with so much "afterburner"... heh, and you though grabbing a cup of coffee and a bit of breakfast was boring! We've proven that isn't true, I'd say.

Let's keep on proving it!
I totally agree. This is one of my top three current active rps and I'm loving everyone's posts! ^^

I'm loving this rp. I check like every day for a respinse, and feel a little sad when I don't see one.

Also...writing in Jai's accent is fun as hell.

Heh...

Looks like we all agree... well, @Crono has yet to respond, but I'll take what I have as one big "Yes!" And yes, I'm still eager to see where we'll go. Looks like the "cast" is set, the "camera" is rolling, and our story is on line for an "Oscar" when it finally "appears in theaters".

Some RPs should totally become movies. Oh, how I wish!

Reactions: Blox
Is it ok if I post something up before Crono? I already have responses in mind and ready to go. But I can always wait too. :D

If you have something, it's up to you if you want to wait... I'd say it all depends. I'd have to re-read Crono's last post, to determine if I felt my posting would work in the flow. So if you feel your post would fit in the here and now...?

Hmmmm, let me wait. Just encase crono adds something that can be added on my response ideas. Even though the idea now is more about Al's interaction with Ella. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
*Was out watching Mission Impossible*
HOLD!

I saved the world again, your welcome.

@Blox I hope my characters do well. I have ideas but it all depends on how the RP plays out!

Reactions: Blox
Ah! I wantto post but I only have my phone, which will make for a shitty post. Just a few more hours I'll be home towr

And we still have the whole Baylen/Peet thing going on... I can't imagine they'll have too much more "private time" to work things out. Or to just shrug their shoulders and accept what can't be changed. Heh... until something does change.

I think Peet and Al could have an "interesting" first meeting, soon.

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
Status
Not open for further replies.