Coffeshop Crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! work and anime expo this weekend. Busy busy! hehe

@Alis_Audāx ...

Heh... sounds good. What with The Fourth going on, I probably won't be back on till Tuesday. Need to check, but I imagine the library will be closed Fri./Sat. And its usual Sun./Mon. No rush!

Edit: @Blox ...

Your turn!

Edit edit: Library's open Friday, so I'll see what's up tomorrow, then!

------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Post posted in return... :3d:

This seems like a good one to get into...I think I'll hop in and join in the fun. :3

Reactions: Blox
@Nartina ...

Welcome! Jump right in... :bananaman:

@Roose Hurro //

Too late! LOL It was pretty early in the morning, and sorta quiet. I figured it would be a decent time to sneak one in.

Heh... indeed. Nice write-up. Now we just need @Blox to post, aaand for the "police" to arrive. I already have an idea for which of my characters I'll be using as one of the "officers"... Quayo Tain should work just fine. He's "formal" and "professional" enough to serve as an NPC cop. And with his natural body armor, well equipped (though not bullet-proof).

Oh, and everyone, feel free to create an "officer" NPC!

I would really have to make an entirely new character in order to have something passable as a police officer. I don't really have any .... WAIT! I totally do! But, I dunno if he would work in this setting. Maybe I can edit him...I'll have to test it.

This is why we RP... develop/modify new/existing character ideas. Peet's parents... his entire species... were stimulated by an RP. "From little acorns the mighty oak grows."

Oh I totally understand that. My main character in my comic was almost completely stimulated by various RPs. I created her a while back, but I didn't know what to do with her character, so...RP! It's sorta the way I test out a character, and figure out how they would interract with others.

Will post after work, around 7ish PST.

Debating on letting the Jiinian live. If he does I'll let you @Roose Hurro describe that since you know how those powers work. I want to keep the story twisting!

I was even thinking of how @Alis_Audāx s characters company could be/get involved somehow.

Her company... hmmm, that could add something. Need to see what @Alis_Audāx thinks of that idea. Could add a bit of serendipity to the forming story.

@Nartina ... Yep, do it long enough, and they start to take on a life of their own, don't they? :bsmile:

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
Oh Absolutely. It was amazing. Sometimes, I find myself slipping into her persona, still.

That can happen... I find myself "attached" to Peet's father, Deen, more than my "Roose" character name-set. Of course, I'm finding Peet "hard to put down" as well. Him and his parents have pretty much become my "go-to" characters whenever I RP.

That's what Nartina has become for me, as well. Though I'm trying to branch out a little. I want to explore different personalities and different characters, even different races, cause that would be sweet. Like the Ju'unda, Tarjai.

I'll have to get my post up tomorrow. I had a long day today and not a lot of food. My post would not be the greatest.

@Blox ...

No rush!

@Nartina ...

I have a very extensive roster of alien/fantasy critters I can play, most of which still haven't seen public view. Fun to make, pain to raise, but they live in my imagination, ready for their debut. If and when. So many! So little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.