Coffeshop Crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahaha! What can I say? My RL made an appearance. Plus, that was what I was going for! Sizzle.
@Crono

I hope to introduce a universal war in my next post. Just so you guys know it lasted many years, resulted in a tremendous loss of life, and ended only twenty years ago.
I may be stalled in my post due to me going to a frien'ds house but I'll try to get it up as soon as possible.
I'd love to hear more about this in your posts!

On a side note....

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BOYFRIEND'S CAR TODAY! HOMG! IT'S SO...+flops over+
I don't even!
The universe hates us!

PMxdFkO.png 8j5zxtA.png

@Nartina ...

Ouch! Looks painful. I recommend getting that break set, and putting it in a cast for six weeks. Should be good as new.......*

@Alis_Audāx ...

Heh. I think Officer Tain will have something to say about that.

@Blox ...

Crono already made some mention in a previous post, in reference to Officer Tain interacting with him during said war. But yes, it gives more to the story, a connection. I hope we hear more.

@Crono ...

Yes, I hope we hear more.

@Everyone ... Keep it coming, guys and gals!

Edit: I'll have to see about a post tomorrow. Too distracted today (NetZero's USB Stick... my new home internet connection... failed. Still disappointed and waiting for the verdict.)...*

Last edited:
Hey! Post posted!

So, I'm also stuck posting on my phone only because my computer capped out on me.

So, I'm also stuck posting on my phone only because my computer capped out on me.
I'm stuck posting on a library computer. Aaand I just spent $191.48 on Windows 8.1 and a Western Digital My Passport Ultra (1tb drive) only to discover my system doesn't have the driver for the Passport (just like the NetZero USB Stick failed, due to my system being in a box for over three years, without updates), so I presently still have no means to back up my system before I upgrade from Windows 7 (the conclusion of both Microsoft and NetZero... buy Windows 8.1). I reeeeally don't want to update my OS until all my years (10+ worth) of written work are backed up.

Wouldn't do to start my long anticipated writing career by losing all my notes/writings.

Sorry to hear! I hate posting from my phone. It feels so limiting in what I can write and edit and blocks my writing flow. I feel your frustration!

I'm stuck posting on a library computer. Aaand I just spent $191.48 on Windows 8.1 and a Western Digital My Passport Ultra (1tb drive) only to discover my system doesn't have the driver for the Passport (just like the NetZero USB Stick failed, due to my system being in a box for over three years, without updates), so I presently still have no means to back up my system before I upgrade from Windows 7 (the conclusion of both Microsoft and NetZero... buy Windows 8.1). I reeeeally don't want to update my OS until all my years (10+ worth) of written work are backed up.

Wouldn't do to start my long anticipated writing career by losing all my notes/writings.
Definitely make the back up priority! You're a great writer btw. You put a lot of character in to your posts. :) I thought I heard somewhere that the Windows 10 upgrade is free?? Maybe I'm wrong.

@Roose Hurro//
Ouch. See, I would be pissed if tgat happened to me. As it was, I was rather upset last night. I was finishing up backing everything up and it shut off then came back up saying no boot device found. TT^TT

@Blox //
I do it every day on my way in to work. I'm more upset because I have commissions to complete.

Definitely make the back up priority! You're a great writer btw. You put a lot of character in to your posts. :) I thought I heard somewhere that the Windows 10 upgrade is free?? Maybe I'm wrong.

No, you're right. Free for the first year, so yes, I get this done, then I get Windows 10 freebie. Though I'll be stuck with 8.1 (don't like it) till NetZero get their "dongle" compatible with the 10 OS. From everything I've heard, 10 is Good. They basically based it on 7... seems I'm not the only one unhappy with 8.1 and its "features".

And thanks! Yes, storytelling is all about character, so I put as much of that in as I can.

@Roose Hurro//
Ouch. See, I would be pissed if tgat happened to me. As it was, I was rather upset last night. I was finishing up backing everything up and it shut off then came back up saying no boot device found. TT^TT

I return your "ouch"... oh, the wonders of technology!

@Blox //
I do it every day on my way in to work. I'm more upset because I have commissions to complete.

Ooo... artwork stuff? Would be great to have "illustrations" for RPs. The lady who did my character artwork actually started working on a comic based on an RP we were partnering in, before she "disappeared". Heh. Would be very nice to have illustrations for our own co-writing work here. I don't think I've ever seen an "illustrated" RP. Would be fun.......

Reactions: Blox
Sorry for the delay guys. I've been really, really busy and I'll try to get my post up as soon as I can.

@Blox//
Yeah. Me too. Could have been a lot worse. I was pretty scared while it happened, though

"My Fish."
Ella's boss is creepy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 4
That could be bad if her boss is Cthulu. That could be very bad. Lovecraft would have a field day with that.

Oh man guys, sorry I didn't reply right away. I haven't been getting alerts for this. I unwatched and rewatched, hopefully that fixed the problem. I decided to check it today and poof! all these posts going as far back as last Thrus.

Ummm, so yes I send good vibes to everyone. :D

@Crono @Blox - Good! The boss was meant to sound a bit creepy and demanding/assholish. I didn't want the boss to be the "always nice/kind" boss. Ella's boss needed to have that hint of creepy hehe.

- I have a couple of ideas on what to do with the curve ball. We shall see how thing goes! :D

@Nartina - Cthulhu, it would be bad if that was her boss. hehe....tentacles on the face, blah!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.