Coffeshop Crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roose Hurro
LOL. Yeah. Along with Nartina, there are a couple that have only shown up in MMOs, and then theres a few that haven't even done anything outside of sit in my brain and wait. All of these characters are a part of the same world.

Well, right here, our worlds are colliding. One thing RP allows. Hope you enjoy!

I will get my post up tomorrow! >_< This week has been exhausting. I'll bring in the popo with an opportunity for anyone to play an NPC!

Post it up!

@Roose Hurro - I left you to describe how the Omni Bit heals the Jiinian and if it cleans the mess or not, all those details, if you'd like.

Woohoo!

Just as a little warning, I may be a bit slow to post on Saturdays through Wednesdays, as I work those days. And I may be posting a lot from my phone. It really enjoys making strange words, so forgive me. I'll edit as I catch the errors.

Also, I wanted to post a little something regarding Tarjai and the Ju'unda. Seems prudent since the race is entirely original.

So, the Ju'unda are a peaceful race often found in the plains or forests of tropical to sub-tropical climates, though some have been found in savannas and deserts as well. They are primarily healers or illusionists and will go to great lengths to avoid conflict if at all possible. They are not without natural defense, and when backed into a corner have shown great skill in feral magic, and as a last resort will fight using their claws and sharp teeth.

All Ju'unda have long, tapered ears with antennae-like growths that have a jewel gland at the end that is filled with a phosphorescent hormone that glows in the dark. Their coloring ranges from teak to white. All Ju'unda have cat-like eyes with slit pupils that can be any hue of amber, green or blue. On their foreheads, they have between one and seven jewels that change color based on emotion or magic used. They are carnivorous but only kill what they need. The Ju'unda believe in the virtues of waste not want not and will use every part of the animal.

The Ju'unda communicate primarily through telepathy using imagery so a lot is up for interpretation, however, they cannot do so with other races, and so, learned to speak phonetically as well. Their speech, however, tends to be broken, and they do not know a lot of words. When they do speak, their accents are thick. Think Cajun-Jamaican mix. Their voices tend to be hoarse from lack of use.

I drew a ltitle sketch of Tarjai.

rjBwcO2.jpg

Also, doing code on the phone is haaaard! I hope you guys find thus info educational.

Please forgive the blurriness of the picture. It was taken on a phone and today is muggy as all get out so the lense was a little fogged.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Blox
Alright. I wanted to have her say what she said so much I couldn't wait. I was legit snickering while I was posting it. SNARK! LOTS OF SNARK!

@Nartina ...

No problem... I don't enforce a strict posting order, so if you have something, spit. Don't want to lose a good post!

Will get a post up tonight or tomorrow. I've got a business conference next week that has kept me quite busy. >_<

I have an idea for the story! I'm still trying to fine tune it but might implement it. I'm thinking of how to get everyone out of the coffee shop and involved in...something. Still mulling the idea over. @_@

@Blox ...

Need to get through this whole "police investigation" thing first, though, unless the police are what gets us out, or... heh... we have further issues to deal with, perhaps related to this whole "Doomra" thing. At least that's my approach. Yours may differ! So hit away...

:stirthepot: Always open to ideas!

@Roose Hurro definitely after the police. I'm just thinking ahead. Was thinking we could do something with the Doomra. I want to keep our characters together if possible and keep the story going.

But yes, first things first....police scene is still going!

@Blox ...

Sounds good to me! You'd be amazed what happens in coffee shops across the universe....... :coffee:

@Nartina ...

Right now, @Blox is playing out his ideas... everybody is free to contribute to the storyline, so if you have any ideas, spill! We'll each have our "turns" at playing Monopoly. We could also just dump ideas, play off each other. If some part of the present story inspires you, write it up here. Mix and match works, too.

I hope to introduce a universal war in my next post. Just so you guys know it lasted many years, resulted in a tremendous loss of life, and ended only twenty years ago.
I may be stalled in my post due to me going to a frien'ds house but I'll try to get it up as soon as possible.

We'll all be here waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.