Club Wars: Battles of the Clubs at Ridgewood Acade

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Personally, I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until it eventually just goes away."
(Stiles Stilinski, Teen Wolf)

[bg=black]
Suzuya.Juuzou.full.1918219.jpg

Name
"Jody Ayumi Perkins. A unique name, isn't it?"

Nickname
"I don't have any nicknames, actually. And I definitely don't want any."

Birthday
"February 4th. Maybe being a winter baby is the reason for my coldness."

Height
"I'll make it easy and not do centimeters. I'm 5'5", almost 5'6"."

Weight
"Last time I checked, I was...125 pounds."

Zodiac
"I'm that weird stoner who worships Satan, apparently. Rings a bell? No? Aquarius."

Nationality
"I am English, thank you, Father, and Japanese, thank you, Mother."

Place of Birth
"Northern England. If you want to get really specific, then Doncaster, Yorkshire, to be exact."

Grade
"I'm a Junior. Not exactly top of the charts, but still a pretty big deal."

How were you accepted into Ridgewood Academy?
"It would seem that my intelligence is more than just for snarky remarks. Academics, who knew?"

How well would you say you are at Academics/Arts/Athletics?
"Hmm? I'd say...75% Academics, 25% Arts, and 0% Athletics."

What Clubs do you attend?
"You ready for this? Here we go. I attend the Book Club, Cooking Club, Psychology Club, Photography Club, Yearbook Club, Misfits, Astronomy Club, Student Honor Society, Art Club, and Helping Small Paws. Out of all of these, I attend Misfits the most. They're family."

What is your Role in the Club of your choosing?
"Somehow I managed to trick everyone into thinking I'm the perfect person for Vice President. What a shame."

Why did you join the Club of your Choosing?
"A club full of kids who are rebellious, but can also be kind and like challenges? There isn't a better place for me. Plus, Club Wars against the Elites are too fun to pass up."

Strengths
"I have a knack for writing. Essays, stories, poetries. I can write them all. I'm pretty talented at video games, too, especially puzzle ones. I happen to have a poker-face to be proud of and can lie my way out of just about anything. Lastly, I'm really good at doing nails. It's not a truly useful strength, but it sure does save me money."

Weaknesses
"Sports. Sports are my kryptonite. I always feel sorry for the kids who have me on their team. I also can't seem to focus on one thing for a long time, getting bored easily. Another weakness I have is baking. I can cook, but not bake. Two totally different things. I'm also terrible at being organized. Well, in a way that everyone understands, that is. And last, but not least, I'm not leadership material, which is why I am Vice and not President."

Phobias
"This is getting a bit personal, don't you think? If you must know, I happen to suffer from a severe case of astraphobia and lepidopterophobia."

Diseases/Disorder
"What are you? My doctor now? I don't have any diseases, or disorders, but I do have a few allergies. Like shellfish, cats, and stupidity. The only precautions I take is to stay away from them, but the stupidity one is pretty difficult. I tend to break out in sarcasm."

"What do I like, what do I like... Despite being allergic to them, I truly do like cats. I also like sweets. God, I have the worst sweet tooth. You can bribe me to do almost anything with sweets. Another thing I like is anything Disney related. Did I mention that books are the key to my heart? If you like books and like talking about them, we're instant friends. Last thing, huh? I really like nail polish. Freaking sue me."

Dislikes
"Oh, what a long list this is. A long list that is probably 80% people. Anyway, I don't like water. I'm not much of a swimmer, or a water-park kind of guy. I despise large crowds with a passion. Strangers pressing up against me and, no doubt, yelling in my ears—no, thank you. Stereotypes are surely something that can piss me off. Just because someone looks a certain way doesn't mean they act a certain way, too. I don't like spoilers. Like, at all. And, lastly, neon colors. I'm not even going to go into that."

Personality
"Wouldn't it be best if someone else described me? What if my answer is completely biased? Either way, you asked for this. Let's start with...flaws, oh God. I'm blunt, but I'm sure you've noticed already. I tend to not sugarcoat things, which isn't always appreciated, but I was brought up to not beat around the bush. I'm also quite nonchalant, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's more negative than positive. I mean, would you rather have someone who is passionate and know how they're thinking, or someone who is pretty indifferent and not know how they're thinking? That's rhetorical. Believe it, or not, I suffer from having quite the short attention span. Yeah, I'm known for being scatterbrained and all over the place, but, somehow, I still manage to get in for Academics. Don't ask me to make quick decisions because I'm the most indecisive person that I've ever met. And, of course, my smart-aleck ways never led to positive things.

But enough of my flaws! If you're still here after that, congratulations. Now, onto the good things about me! Obviously, I'm pretty intelligent. No need to go into deep explanation for that one. If you ever need someone to rant to, I'm a great listener. Bonus is that I'll even rant with you, depending on what it is. It may not look like it, but I'm actually a very caring person. I'm always there for those who need help, or just need someone. Another surprising thing is that I'm protective. I hate seeing people getting picked on and will instantly step in, even if they're strangers. And finally, I'm pretty care-free. You'll never see me extremely stressed out, or anything along those lines."

History
"On May 1st, a man and a woman, who's been dating for a while, decided to become one. Nine months later—ta-dah! I was brought into this world. My childhood was pretty normal. I mean, my parents always made sure that I was doing my absolute best and was super encouraging in whatever I did, so that was nice. Regarding school, I was always a bit of an outcast, but I did have a few friends who put up with me. Apparently, I was always in the top of my classes, much to my surprise. After junior high, my parents told me about Ridgewood Academy with the intentions of sending me. So, go I did, and I've been here for three years. It's been pretty nice."

Voice
Louis Tomlinson | English (at least accent-wise)
Sanae Kobayashi (voice of Allen Walker) | Japanese

Theme Song
[/bg]​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Navi
@♥DandereCuteMute♥ What exactly do you mean by "Role in Club"? Like, President, Vice President, etc?

@♥DandereCuteMute♥ What exactly do you mean by "Role in Club"? Like, President, Vice President, etc?
Yes Precisely. The Vice-President for the Misfits is still up if you'd like to grab it-or you can just be one of the four members of the club.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I've finally made up my mind. My character will be USC. Will be working on my CS soon.

I've finally made up my mind. My character will be USC. Will be working on my CS soon.
Alright. Now There's only two spots for the USC left. So get em' while you can ladies and gents.

Is the misfits still open? Because if they are I'd like to reserve a spot?

I'd like to reserve the elite vice president If it's still open

Are only the main clubs up for choosing or does anything not disbanded go?

I have a feeling I know exactly why the League club was disbanded.

Someone mained Teemo ;P

Reactions: Crysodic
Are only the main clubs up for choosing or does anything not disbanded go?
Yes, you can have mutinous clubs, but if your in one of the Main four clubs-that is considered the one you are most in.

Damn. Both reasons could work. Fricken Teemo...

img-thing

"Hah! You're really pushing it, you know?"

What is your name?
"My name is Pandora Akins. You should know that already. What type of interview is this for you to not know?"
Do you have nicknames?
"If you seriously think that you are in the position you know, oh, you're so wrong."
Age?
"I'm eighty-seven."
C'mon now, seriously.
"Hmph, you have no sense of humor. I'm sixteen."
Good. Next, when's your birthday?
""It's Next year."
... Exact date please?
"July fifth. Happy?"
Yes. Now, how tall and how heavy are you?
"Are you a pervert or something"
Just answer the question.
"I'm Five-foot, four inches give or take. I'm approx one-hundred and ten pounds. Rude."

Alright.. Sign?
"Get out sign."
Zodiac sign.
"Cancer."
No wonder you're so crabby..
"Ahem! Next question!"
Riight.. Nationality?
"I'm an eighth French, half Chinese, and the rest is Korean."
Wow, seriousl--
"Yes, and I was born in Canada too. Next question."
Alright.. What grade are you in?
"I'm a junior."
Well, you're moving quickly.
"Hey, I could get your removed from your job if you don't stop that."

How were you accepted into Ridgewood Academy?
"That's better. My parents are practically rich, and I'm known for my academics, visual arts, and music."
How well would you say you are at Academics/Arts/Athletics?
"Academics? Well, my parents are always nagging me to do good in school, so I have a 90-95% average in academics. I have about 90% in Visual arts and music... But I am practically failing Athletics.. Passing with a 62%. Don't you dare tell anyone."

What Clubs do you attend?
"Obviously the Elite Club. I go there the most. But the other clubs that I attend are the Art Club, Psychology Club, and Light Music Club. I used to be in the chess club before they disbanded though."
What is your Role in the Club of your choosing?:
".. Member of the Elite Club. Otherwise, I'm just a member in the others."
Why did you join the Club of your Choosing?
"The elite club is so much more refined and obviously, I easily fit in it due to my status. The others are just for killing time."
Wait, did your speech pattern just--
"Ignore it."

Okay.. What are you good at?
"I'm good at almost anything academic, and I have to say that I'm good at manipulating people. I have fast reaction time, and I know that some people tell me that it's like I have a sixth sense or something. I dunno, gut feeling? Finally, I have a photographic memory. Yeah, jealous?"
I swear that you changed your speech aga--
"It's your imagination."
Whatever you say.. Weaknesses?
"... Ugh. I hate this part. I admit, I have a couple of problems. I can't do anything athletic for the life of me, and even if I can just magically foretell the future, it's not like I'd have any power to actually stop it. I'm probably the definition of Brains and no Brawl. I'll faint at the sight of a spider. Literally, faint. I also have a frail body, which I sometimes never register into my mind, and end up picking fights for whatever reason. It's unfortunate.. And I'm just a tad bit.. Arrogant. Too arrogant for my own good.."
Right there, you changed again!
"Argh! Just drop it!"
Do you have any serious fears?
"I actually do, to be honest. I.. Have a phobia of spiders. They absolutely horrify me.. And it's terrible.."

Any diseases or disorders?
"... Damn it. Okay, okay. I have something like a.. Multiple personality disorder. I'm like, two faced or something. One moment I'm my fabulous sarcastic self, next I'm all posh and proper. It's sickening. I get anxiety attacks, I suffer from depression, stress, Post traumatic Stress, paranoia, dependent personality disorder, I'm bipolar, and I'm a psychopathic. No, seriously, ask my therapist. I take pills for my anxiety attacks, depression, and bipolar. That, and I have a puffer for my asthma. Though, my asthma isn't too bad. I just need to take the puffer twice a day and i won't need it no matter how tight a space I am in."
I did.. Not see that coming.
"What, surprised? Don't be. Next question."

What do you like, then?
"I rather just sit in a room, do some art, listen to music, and what not. I also prefer fruits over candy, since they taste good and don't make you feel like dead weight. I actually don't mind studying every now and then, and of course, I love my photographic memory. It's a life saver. Otherwise, I am a complete sucker for Green Tea ice cream, red bean ice cream, and Taro Bubble tea. Oh, and Tofu dessert. You know, sweet, soft tofu.
I feel like I"m gonna regret this, but what do you dislike?
"There are a lot of things I don't like. I hate it when people try to pressure me, and I hate it when people start going all dumb on me. To be honest... I really hate it when people use their status for a reason to be recognized for something. Sure, I may be rich as well, but I'm not a complete brat. I also hate it when people nag me or tell me to be this. I hate it when people point out my flaws, or tell me what I already know! It gets on my nerves!"

Wow, those are actually.. pretty reasonable.
"Shut up. Next question."

Personality?
"I honestly thought that this was pretty obvious. I'm two faced, so you'll have to be listening for a little while. I'm more or less honest and I have some sense of dignity and pride, but that doesn't mean that I don't sneak in lies every now and then to get what I want. No, I'm not a spoiled little brat, and I work towards what I want. You can call me manipulative, let that be a good thing or a bad, but sometimes I tend to overuse my own power for selfish reasons-- Hey! it is not selfish! I just happen to pride myself over others! (Which is still selfish). Despite that.. I guess I can be nice around others. Only if they earn my respect! (Which is almost near impossible)"

History:
"I was born into a rich family, and it was hell. My parents always set high standards, I was bullied in elementary, and I had a horrible relationship with my parents. My mom and dad divorced when I was a baby, and then my dad remarried when I was three, having my brother. I lived with him in my dad's mansion, and then my dad died in a car crash when he tried to shield me. I had a good relationship with my grandma, but she drowned after her foot was caught on something at the beach. So uh.. I was enrolled into a private school with my brother, my brother was diagnosed with ADHD, we got a dog, and blah blah blah. It's really, really, really boring. So after a while, I asked my parents if I could come into Ridgewood, and they let me enter. They are never home, and the clubs are always so entertaining, so I appreciate them greatly-- Okay I'll just shut up now. "

Voice:
Ateotu | Youtuber/Singer

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Navi
I'll try to get my CS in soon but uh, in the cast list, overview, etc. Is it just me or the pictures don't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.