Club Wars: Battles of the Clubs at Ridgewood Acade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matte matte. XD Is Jinx my vice president or Nano? C:

[fieldbox="Character Sheet, cyan, solid"]
"You don't live life once . You live it everyday , but for a limited amount of time . Make it count ."

Appearance:
"You mean I have to wear these !?"
84090cea308f6493a3493fdde0b21b28.jpg

Name:
It is Shinoa Natasha Hanazawa , as in SHE-noah , not SHY-no-ah .

Nickname:
Yeah , I do . There are many , some includes Shinoa , Natasha and Hana-chan .

I am 17 years old this year . And no , I haven't thought of college yet .

Birthday:
It is on the 15th of October , in the year 1999 .

Height:
By the British standards , I am 160 centimeters tall . Converted , it is approximately 5 feet and 2 inches .

Weight:
Well , I am at a healthy 50 kilograms , which is again , approximately 110 pounds .

Zodiac:
If meant by the Chinese astrology , then I am born in the year of the Rabbit . If not , my zodiac sign is the Libra . But it isn't as though I believe those astrology predictions .

Nationality:
I am part Russian , while the other part is Japanese .

Place of Birth:
In Moscow , Russia . I still remember the cold . Want me to describe it to you ?

Grade:
Senior , or at least , that's what most people think . Probably that .

How were you accepted into Ridgewood Academy?:
Well , I will not lie , so I will say that two factors contributed , which are my Athletic abilities and my father . I was actively involved in my previous school's Soccer and High-Jumping clubs and competitions , while my father merely gave in a word of recommendation to the school board , considering he was in it .

How well would you say you are at Academics/Arts/Athletics?:
If rated on a scale of one to ten , I would say my Academics are at a seven . No , I wasn't that bad of a student . Arts ? Well , that would be a probable two as I don't see myself as someone who can express themselves dramatically and visually . As for Athletics ? A ten , if I had a good day at practice or a competition , if not , a solid nine .

What Clubs do you attend?:
I attend three clubs as of currently , the Underground Student Council , Archery club and the Astronomy club . As you can guess , I attend the Underground Student Council most often while the other two , I attend to them at least twice a week .

What is your Role in the Club of your choosing?:
The only role I have , among all the clubs , is the current president of the Underground Student Council , which is very important . While I am only a member in the other two .

Why did you join the Club of your Choosing?
Let's start with the Underground Student Council . I decided to join this club because I wanted to some what help the student body , with discretion , unlike the usual Student Council . Besides , there are bound to be rules that are absurd and I'd like to see to it that they are improvised .

As for the Archery Club , I joined it because I saw it as part of my training regimen to strengthen my upper body for my high-jumping . It would obviously do good for my soccer skills , as well . Lastly , I joined the Astronomy Club because I've always been fascinated by the many planets and stars that existed in the Milky Way . I mean , men have definitely not discovered everything out in space , have they ? Who knows what amazing things are out there .

Strengths:
For one thing , sports is one of my strengths . I'm not necessarily good at every sport , but I do have a good understanding of them . Also , I am quite good at public speaking , because I am , sort of a rebel , according to my father . Other than that , I see myself as a nature freak , so if anyone gets lost when I'm around , in the jungle , be assured that I will help find the way . Another one of my strengths are that I can handle many things under pressure , or simply , delicate situations . Lastly , many say that I have a keen eye for detail . Basically , a better way of saying perfectionist .

Weaknesses:
I don't like talking about them , but for your sake...arts ? Do not ask me any questions related to Shakespeare and his kind because the answer is going to be pretty much the same : They're all dead . Oh , and I am quite stubborn , courtesy of Papa . He said that pulling a bull by its horns was easier than dealing with me . Note this down too , please : Boredom . If I am bored , do not expect yourself to see me where I was before . Let's see....ah , yes , Mama would be ashamed but cooking . Leave me in a kitchen and expect to come back to ashes . I know , I'm a disgrace to the female race . And finally , my insensitivity is one of my biggest downfalls . Due to the fact that I wasn't raised as the typical girl , I tend to say what I want , when I want and where I want . Now you know why I get along with males better .

Phobias:
Of course everyone is afraid of something . They'd be lying if they weren't . For me , it's mascots . Mascots meaning people who dress up in those ridiculous suits parading around with surrounding children and some adults amused . Really , it's scary . Also , clowns . Combine both of those , and you can actually picture my nightmare - amusement parks . The horrid . Let's push that aside , shall we ? Although I may not seen like a girl , I am when I say I am scared of reptiles and insects . Thank the Lord for that .

Diseases/Disorder:
The only disorder I have is a Personality Disorder , but my psychologist calls it a coping mechanism , yeah , well , whatever . No , I'm not in any way crazy , okay ? This disorder of mine is mild . What it basically mean is that my personality tend to change when I am confronted with people or/and a situation which makes my anxiety level high . Don't understand ? Hmm , basically it means that I turn into a different person when I feel trapped . I usually go for Psychotherapy once every month , nothing much .

There are so many things I like , but I guess I'll summarize them for you . For one , I love animals . They're obviously better than us , humans . Also , chocolate . High quality dark chocolate though . The others just make me feel nauseous and feel like vomiting . Then there's books - I meant soppy romance novels and not textbook . It's actually embarrassing but yes , that's where I learned the definition of idiotic love . Ah , clichés . Let's see , two more , huh ? Well , for one , I am crazy for Japanese green tea . Although it's not the tastiest of teas out there , it certainly is one of the healthiest . As for the last one , I'd say letters . I mean , emails are fine , of course , I'm not an old coot , but I like the feeling of someone taking their trouble to choose the materials when writing a letter . So , if anyone asks me something in a nice letter , be sure that I'll do practically anything for them .

Dislikes:
Pumpkins . If you have any association with them , stay away from me . Did I mention I hate pumpkins ? Also , I dislike cold and humid places . It gives me the creeps . Other than that , I hate paper cuts . It is the most , and I do mean the MOST , excruciating pain , both physically and emotionally because your book betrayed you . Another dislike of mine are sweets , with the exception of chocolate and I do mean high quality pure chocolate . Why ? Sweets is just another nice name for sugar . Try consuming a bowl of it and see whether your liver appreciates it . It doesn't . Lastly , I dislike stormy weather . I don't mind rain , but not stormy . I can practice in the rain , but not in the storm .

Personality:
To make it easier on you and myself , I shall start with my flaws . As you can tell , I have quite a mouth on me - I'm sarcastic at times , but I swear that I am , or at least , I try to be a nice person . Although , I really need to work on it . Also , I am hot-tempered . Not that I am violent or anything , but I'm just....short fused ? And I can be forgetful , meaning , I will forget your name after you tell me only once . No hard feelings , okay ? As you have heard earlier , I am stubborn , that can be good and bad , as well , but when I'm stubborn , I tend to be selfish . Yeah , yeah , honesty is the best policy . Finally , my last negative attribute is that I am quite picky but only with my food . I got that from Papa , since I need to be healthy to keep up with soccer and high-jumping .

Thank goodness for this . One of my good qualities are that I am sort of kind . Yeah , I can be harsh , but I am kind too , okay ? Other than that , I see myself as someone who's friendly towards everyone , no matter what clique or background , unless you're being a butthole . Hmmm , I'm also a good sport ! Haha , I liked that indirect pun . Basically , I'll take up even a silly dare just for the crowd . Two more again , huh ? Oh yes , I am honest from all my answers earlier . Lastly , I care about my friends and the students in the academy , even if I don't show it many a times .

History:
You'll need a cup of coffee for this section . Go , get some , I'll be right here . Fine , let's start . I grew up in a small village located south of Moscow , Russia . Oh yes , before I forget , Mama is Russian while Papa is Japanese . Anyways , I schooled at a local elementary school until I was about ten , before we moved to America . I will also mention that there was an accident on board and several , including Mama , had passed on to the other side . I was , of course , sad , but Papa would tell me that Mama was always with us , that is , she was reborn as a star . Now you know where my interest in astronomy come , huh ? Anyways , after that , I took up Soccer and soon after , High-Jumping to distract myself from realizing her absence . But when I was 15 , Papa and I had grown distant . Why ? I'm not quite sure myself , but that didn't stop him from enrolling me here .

[/fieldbox]

I hope this is okay . Tell me if I need to edit anything ! ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Navi
[fieldbox="Character Sheet, cyan, solid"]
"You don't live life once . You live it everyday , but for a limited amount of time . Make it count ."

Appearance:
"You mean I have to wear these !?"
84090cea308f6493a3493fdde0b21b28.jpg

Name:
It is Shinoa Natasha Hanazawa , as in SHE-noah , not SHINE-oh-ah .

Nickname:
Yeah , I do . There are many , some includes Shinoa , Natasha and Hana-chan .

I am 17 years old this year . And no , I haven't thought of college yet .

Birthday:
It is on the 15th of October , in the year 1999 .

Height:
By the British standards , I am 160 centimeters tall . Converted , it is approximately 5 feet and 2 inches .

Weight:
Well , I am at a healthy 50 kilograms , which is again , approximately 110 pounds .

Zodiac:
If meant by the Chinese astrology , then I am born in the year of the Rabbit . If not , my zodiac sign is the Libra . But it isn't as though I believe those astrology predictions .

Nationality:
I am part Russian , while the other part is Japanese .

Place of Birth:
In Moscow , Russia . I still remember the cold . Want me to describe it to you ?

Grade:
Senior , or at least , that's what most people think . Probably that .

How were you accepted into Ridgewood Academy?:
Well , I will not lie , so I will say that two factors contributed , which are my Athletic abilities and my father . I was actively involved in my previous school's Soccer and High-Jumping clubs and competitions , while my father merely gave in a word of recommendation to the school board , considering he was in it .

How well would you say you are at Academics/Arts/Athletics?:
If rated on a scale of one to ten , I would say my Academics are at a seven . No , I wasn't that bad of a student . Arts ? Well , that would be a probable two as I don't see myself as someone who can express themselves dramatically and visually . As for Athletics ? A ten , if I had a good day at practice or a competition , if not , a solid nine .

What Clubs do you attend?:
I attend three clubs as of currently , the Underground Student Council , Archery club and the Astronomy club . As you can guess , I attend the Underground Student Council most often while the other two , I attend to them at least twice a week .

What is your Role in the Club of your choosing?:
The only role I have , among all the clubs , is the current president of the Underground Student Council , which is very important . While I am only a member in the other two .

Why did you join the Club of your Choosing?
Let's start with the Underground Student Council . I decided to join this club because I wanted to some what help the student body , with discretion , unlike the usual Student Council . Besides , there are bound to be rules that are absurd and I'd like to see to it that they are improvised .

As for the Archery Club , I joined it because I saw it as part of my training regimen to strengthen my upper body for my high-jumping . It would obviously do good for my soccer skills , as well . Lastly , I joined the Astronomy Club because I've always been fascinated by the many planets and stars that existed in the Milky Way . I mean , men have definitely not discovered everything out in space , have they ? Who knows what amazing things are out there .

Strengths:
For one thing , sports is one of my strengths . I'm not necessarily good at every sport , but I do have a good understanding of them . Also , I am quite good at public speaking , because I am , sort of a rebel , according to my father . Other than that , I see myself as a nature freak , so if anyone gets lost when I'm around , in the jungle , be assured that I will help find the way . Another one of my strengths are that I can handle many things under pressure , or simply , delicate situations . Lastly , many say that I have a keen eye for detail . Basically , a better way of saying perfectionist .

Weaknesses:
I don't like talking about them , but for your sake...arts ? Do not ask me any questions related to Shakespeare and his kind because the answer is going to be pretty much the same : They're all dead . Oh , and I am quite stubborn , courtesy of Papa . He said that pulling a bull by its horns was easier than dealing with me . Note this down too , please : Boredom . If I am bored , do not expect yourself to see me where I was before . Let's see....ah , yes , Mama would be ashamed but cooking . Leave me in a kitchen and expect to come back to ashes . I know , I'm a disgrace to the female race . And finally , my insensitivity is one of my biggest downfalls . Due to the fact that I wasn't raised as the typical girl , I tend to say what I want , when I want and where I want . Now you know why I get along with males better .

Phobias:
Of course everyone is afraid of something . They'd be lying if they weren't . For me , it's mascots . Mascots meaning people who dress up in those ridiculous suits parading around with surrounding children and some adults amused . Really , it's scary . Also , clowns . Combine both of those , and you can actually picture my nightmare - amusement parks . The horrid . Let's push that aside , shall we ? Although I may not seen like a girl , I am when I say I am scared of reptiles and insects . Thank the Lord for that .

Diseases/Disorder:
The only disorder I have is a Personality Disorder , but my psychologist calls it a coping mechanism , yeah , well , whatever . No , I'm not in any way crazy , okay ? This disorder of mine is mild . What is basically mean is that my personality tend to change when I am confronted with people or/and a situation which makes my anxiety level high . Don't understand ? Hmm , basically it means that I turn into a different person when I feel trapped . I usually go for Psychotherapy once every month , nothing much .

There are so many things I like , but I guess I'll summarize them for you . For one , I love animals . They're obviously better than us , humans . Also , chocolate . High quality dark chocolate though . The others just make me feel nauseous and feel like vomiting . Then there's books - I meant soppy romance novels and not textbook . It's actually embarrassing but yes , that's where I learned the definition of idiotic love . Ah , clichés . Let's see , two more , huh ? Well , for one , I am crazy for Japanese green tea . Although it's not the tastiest of teas out there , it certainly is one of the healthiest . As for the last one , I'd say letters . I mean , emails are fine , of course , I'm not an old coot , but I like the feeling of someone taking their trouble to choose the materials when writing a letter . So , if anyone asks me something in a nice letter , be sure that I'll do practically anything for them .

Dislikes:
Pumpkins . If you have any association with them , stay away from me . Did I mention I hate pumpkins ? Also , I dislike cold and humid places . It gives me the creeps . Other than that , I hate paper cuts . It is the most , and I do mean the MOST , excruciating pain , both physically and emotionally because your book betrayed you . Another dislike of mine are sweets , with the exception of chocolate and I do mean high quality pure chocolate . Why ? Sweets is just another nice name for sugar . Try consuming a bowl of it and see whether your liver appreciates it . It doesn't . Lastly , I dislike stormy weather . I don't mind rain , but not stormy . I can practice in the rain , but not in the storm .

Personality:
To make it easier on you and myself , I shall start with my flaws . As you can tell , I have quite a mouth on me - I'm sarcastic at times , but I swear that I am , or at least , I try to be a nice person . Although , I really need to work on it . Also , I am hot-tempered . Not that I am violent or anything , but I'm just....short fused ? And I can be forgetful , meaning , I will forget your name after you tell me only once . No hard feelings , okay ? As you have heard earlier , I am stubborn , that can be good and bad , as well , but when I'm stubborn , I tend to be selfish . Yeah , yeah , honesty is the best policy . Finally , my last negative attribute is that I am quite picky but only with my food . I got that from Papa , since I need to be healthy to keep up with soccer and high-jumping .

Thank goodness for this . One of my good qualities are that I am sort of kind . Yeah , I can be harsh , but I am kind too , okay ? Other than that , I see myself as someone who's friendly towards everyone , no matter what clique or background . Hmmm , I'm also a good sport ! Haha , I liked that indirect pun . Basically , I'll take up even a silly dare just for the crowd . Two more again , huh ? Oh yes , I am honest from all my answers earlier . Lastly , I care about my friends and the students in the academy , even if I don't show it many a times .

History:
You'll need a cup of coffee for this section . Go , get some , I'll be right here . Fine , let's start . I grew up in a small village located south of Moscow , Russia . Oh yes , before I forget , Mama is Russian while Papa is Japanese . Anyways , I schooled at a local elementary school until I was about ten , before we moved to America . I will also mention that there was an accident on board and several , including Mama , had passed on to the other side . I was , of course , sad , but Papa would tell me that Mama was always with us , that is , she was reborn as a star . Now you know where my interest in astronomy come , huh ? Anyways , after that , I took up soccer and soon after , high-jumping to distract myself from realizing her absence . But when I was 15 , Papa and I had grown distant . Why ? I'm not quite sure myself , but that didn't stop him from enrolling me here .

[/fieldbox]

I hope this is okay . Tell me if I need to edit anything ! ^.^
Oh my god she looks so cute :D. Everything looks good by the way-I don't see anything that needs to be changed.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
All I need is Saori Hayami and my life is complete. <3

May I reserve one Misfit and one USC please? I'll get the forms up when I can. It might be today but I'm not gonna make any promises in case I'm unable to meet the deadline I set for myself.

Can I got a USC spot reserved Boss?

I'll work on a CS... Uh... Whenever... Maybe not tomorrow. But possibly sometime this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I reserve one Misfit and one USC please? I'll get the forms up when I can. It might be today but I'm not gonna make any promises in case I'm unable to meet the deadline I set for myself.
*Notes self to make another rule* I'm sorry to say this but you can only have one or the other. Giving you a Misfit spot would be fine, but I believe giving you a USC spot as well is a little unfair to those who want to be a part of the USC. You can have one or the other-that's it.

Can my female character be the secretary of USC? I'm making her CS right now but I'm not sure if I can finish it today. School stuff is getting in my way >_<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Can my female character be the secretary of USC? I'm making her CS right now but I'm not sure if I can finish it today. School stuff is getting in my way >_<
Yes they can. It's alright, I understand how that feel XD

With @JinxMonster. C: We shall crush you weaklings like the insects you are. >:D Know your place, plebeians! *gets banned for being a douche*

@Siegdrake
Bad, bad. No being a total Douche. Tsk tsk, I'll grab a news paper roll and smack the top of your head.
No promises that I won't be shipping characters

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.