• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! I didn't want to cause all this drama... I apologize to all parties involved... I just felt like Luke made it seem like he could control my character's power so easily and i didnt like that i was being forced to accept that fact without discussing it
Hahahahhahaha!!!! You're the sweetest!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well I'm glad it's settled at least. If you'd like I'll have James try to just talk to her nicely in my next post, but I'll wait and see what happens before I get off work in an hour.

I never saw the post so I have no idea what he did *shrugs*

@Verona, you too kind of went ahead. Ricchon would have stopped Jameson as he ran past him in the hallway T_T
What if we try to keep our characters reaction time from minimum two seconds to maximum four seconds when in groups?

I can go back and edit if you'd like. That's no problem. I didn't think him running out on his own would be that much of an issue ;-_-

No, but don't you think him running inside to get the stick, and back past Ricchon, AND saying all those things is a bit much? If you really want this to happen I don't wanna stop you. I just don't want anyone to start a habit of writing too much when there are so many involved.

No, but don't you think him running inside to get the stick, and back past Ricchon, AND saying all those things is a bit much? If you really want this to happen I don't wanna stop you. I just don't want anyone to start a habit of writing too much when there are so many involved.
I also got confused when Jameson did stuff in the past, like before my reply. When he hid away? I wrote that post without knowing that Jameson said what he said and hid away. I've mentioned this before so many times, and to avoid that from happening it's important not to write too long posts. Bah. I'm getting tired of this. Even though your post wasn't that bad, it's a dangerous habit to add things to the past like that.

I'm too used to one on one's, I guess? And I thought Romdeaux originally wanted longer posts, as the writing level is listed as adept, which usually means a few paragraphs per response. But I will defer to you if you think that's best. I can just hack off the last paragraph of the post.

Sorry for the confusion. I just didn't want to move on without including Ricchon at all since you didn't like when their interactions got skipped over the last time. I'll just go edit if you want a redo. Maybe group rps aren't for me anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm too used to one on one's, I guess? And I thought Romdeaux originally wanted longer posts, as the writing level is listed as adept, which usually means a few paragraphs per response. But I will defer to you if you think that's best. I can just hack off the last paragraph of the post.

Sorry for the confusion. I just didn't want to move on without including Ricchon at all since you didn't like when their interactions got skipped over the last time. I'll just go edit. Maybe group rps aren't for me anymore.
It's just something to get used to. I'm not sure what adept is myself, though I always try my best, and adapt to those around me. I'm glad you wanted to include Ricchon's line, as you should be since he was indeed talking to your character, and I love your character, just try to keep it shorter. Think about how many seconds it takes for a person to do certain things, and if he expects a response or not. It's not good to start off with stuff that could eventually be responded to, or stuff you want respons to, but it gets covered with the stuff happening in the middle and ending of your post.

I edited a bit of the part with Ricchon and chopped off the end. Hope that's better, but I guess now you'll have to edit too -_-

I edited a bit of the part with Ricchon and chopped off the end. Hope that's better, but I guess now you'll have to edit too -_-
Alright. *Flies off to IC thread*

Sorry for random coding in there. Not sure what borked to make that happen.

Also, to anyone who was looking to post next, I don't think Laivindur has edited theirs yet.

Also, to anyone who was looking to post next, I don't think Laivindur has edited theirs yet.
I posted now, and I think we can't spend more than a short reply from Jameson. We've already taken enough scenery. :)

The headmistress also needs to reply before we move too much further forward

Reactions: Laivindur
I posted now, and I think we can't spend more than a short reply from Jameson. We've already taken enough scenery. :)
I added his little reaction to Jameson telling him to simmer down <3

Yeah. I'm just gonna wait for Romdeaux again.
I also added that Jameson can't see the boys and the wall behind Ricchon. A small detail that perhaps will be important.

BTW Verona, I don't know if it's just my comp or not, but all I can see of your last post is Christ moving in the center of it. lol, I had to highlight to read the thing
not complaining or anything, just a funny little aside :)

Status
Not open for further replies.