• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry. been XTRA busy. also I DONT GET ANY NOTIFICATIONS.

but ill post ASAP. today for sure lol.

pretty much waiting for the next day to start, unless something else happens that makes Luke want to check it out.

I keep missing notifications too!! It'll give me like one and then there will be ten more replies after that I don't see :( for the IC thread too.

Lucky people that get to be off on weekends while I'm at work haha

another day where nothing happened... I'll wait longer if I have to. Give us something good anybody.... that made no sense

I think we're just waiting on npc staff to do something, and romdeaux is busy. Tomorrow maybe :)

Sorry to hear about your RL troubles :( Don't stress too much about replies. It won't kill us to wait a bit if you need sometime.

Am I right in imagining the dorms as an open room with a bunch of beds? Or are they separate rooms? Cuz it sounds like Luke has his own room, and other people were next to each other haha I figured a big communal room would be best for keeping everyone together, but I was just wondering if I was envisioning things right or not

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wingless_Angel Dont know if you're having the same alert problems as the rest of us so I figured I'd tag you to let know we're moving along again ^_^

Sorry to hear about your RL troubles :( Don't stress too much about replies. It won't kill us to wait a bit if you need sometime.

Am I right in imagining the dorms as an open room with a bunch of beds? Or are they separate rooms? Cuz it sounds like Luke has his own room, and other people were next to each other haha I figured a big communal room would be best for keeping everyone together, but I was just wondering if I was envisioning things right or not
The dorms are in fact singular open rooms with beds. The rooms are fairly barren, there are 12 bunk beds arranged in most of the space, for a total of 24 beds per room.

Each set is separated by a small walking space and a dresser appended to either set of beds. the dressers are split and designated for each of the bunks on the bed its applied to.

around the room is blank space that can be essentially filled with whatever is needed by the roleplay at the time, realism providing.

Hey, sorry I vanished. Been a bit busy and it's not over. I'll be busy tomorrow morning, all day Tuesday, Wednesday and then I don't know about the rest of the week.

What have I missed?

Uh. Jameson met Eden and Ricchon, after Ann and Alicia had some bonding time Alicia had a nightmare that Ann helped soothe but not before it destroyed a bit of the girls' dorms (I think Eden sort of accidentally helped Alicia's powers fix some of it but I dunno), and now everyone's been called out to line up in front of the headmistress-type lady that's popped up in the last few posts. It's still night, by the by. I'd just read at least page 3 if you can, to catch up, and the last couple replies on page 4 I suppose.

That is a nice profile pic. Is that your art skills or something you found?

As for what you missed, you essentially missed Alicia having a nightmare and destroying the second floor girls dormitory and fixing it somewhat. The headmistress calling everyone out of bed to address it. Plus the arrival of Jameson, a newcomer to the orphanage. Don't think I missed anything but someone chime in if I did

@Wingless_Angel

I take it there are more edits to be made to the IC thread? Or is this Percy Powers person just there silently looking menacing?

@Romdeaux

Just to be safe i'll wait until morning to post

Last edited by a moderator:
@Starrnico and @Sarokhor, I believe it's my turn. Please, put the breaks on and let me reply before driving the rp further. I will change my post to fit @Starrnico 's reply, but please wait, @Sarokhor .

Edit: I see that I started posting a page back, so scratch that comment above. Though this annoys me a bit. I've just been run over. It's a bit difficult to play like this, but I'll try to post from the last post, but from experience this is probably gonna wear me down. I wasn't finished interacting with Jameson. Ricchon didn't even have the chance to talk to Alicia, or even ask Jameson for his name!

Last edited:
My apologies. I actually waited way longer than i was going to in order to post

I'll get a reply in on my lunch in a couple hours :)

Am I the only one who thinks@TyranntX is close to both GM'ing and steals too much of the scene? The whole scene practically went down in that one reply. Luke is cool, and he's definitely a good character in this rp, but it's not all about him. Alicia needs to have a moment to react to what's happening to her. My suggestion is to cut it down to when he puts a barrier around her to see if that helps instead of just assuming he saves the day just like that.
Sorry if I seem like a picky bossy rp'er here, but I can't take this seriously.

Reactions: Verona and Sarokhor
No i was actually really pissed off too. I mean if he had read my character sheet he would know that some psychic barrier isnt going to stop her from breaking something. Plus being manhandled like that is likely to get him attacked by her power itself as it works as a self-defense mechanism. She has a very dangerous power but all it can do is destroy, it has no other purpose and thus does it very well. AND she cant control it so she cant just go god-mode

Status
Not open for further replies.