• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Starrnico Seriously? O.o the stupid iPad changed text colors on me when I copy and pasted and wouldn't let me fix it! That's too funny.

Agreed, I will wait until the headmistress and Eden post before writing my character's reaction to everything

So sorry about my ass post.

I'm just not en pointe for writing 3 different characters. :I

ill try to fix it up tomorrow or something. I need to chillax... really sorry everyone.

I haven't looked at it yet but I'm sure it wont change my next words

Go ahead and relax. Everyone has stressful days. Even I just managed to have the most terrible night tonight. It wont kill either of us to wait until tomorrow to continue :lookaround:

@Verona @Laivindur

So. Here's the thing.

Theres an innate difference between running a scene in one post, and performing a large collection of character actions in one post.

On one hand, you have the Luke post which rushed the scene and attempted to apply a lot of external forces to other characters.

However, Verona's post had jameson merely acting, doing a lot of running and talking. This actually provides a very unique way to roleplay with others, in that it performs immovable actions via the character, without involving others.

This way, James can actually do his thing, to some extent, at least, while DISALLOWING intervention from other characters.

so long as jameson doesn't end up creating EXTERNAL forces on the other characters, and his actions are limited to INTERNAL forces, solely on himself, its a proper post. It's like having a friend announce that he's gonna dive into the fountain at Ridgedale Mall, and you try to stop them, but can't because lol he already did it.

@Verona @Laivindur

So. Here's the thing.

Theres an innate difference between running a scene in one post, and performing a large collection of character actions in one post.

On one hand, you have the Luke post which rushed the scene and attempted to apply a lot of external forces to other characters.

However, Verona's post had jameson merely acting, doing a lot of running and talking. This actually provides a very unique way to roleplay with others, in that it performs immovable actions via the character, without involving others.

This way, James can actually do his thing, to some extent, at least, while DISALLOWING intervention from other characters.

so long as jameson doesn't end up creating EXTERNAL forces on the other characters, and his actions are limited to INTERNAL forces, solely on himself, its a proper post. It's like having a friend announce that he's gonna dive into the fountain at Ridgedale Mall, and you try to stop them, but can't because lol he already did it.
Agreed.

Waiting for Ann Marie and Luke now?

I'll just wait for Alicia's response before going on then. Better to know how she'll react before responding.

I was going to wait for Rom's post to be fixed up tomorrow before replying in earnest

I was going to wait for Rom's post to be fixed up tomorrow before replying in earnest
i posted it so that you all could continue to some degree.

nothing of importance will change between then and there. feel free to post.

@TyranntX

ffs. Edit your post.

post a LIST of SPECIFIC telepathic powers that Luke is capable of. here in the OOC.

you are limited to FIVE.

that's all.

=========================

telepathic link? honestly? What is this, Vulcans gone wild?

I'm very drunk and im tired and I CANNOT sleep because my body will not let me.

fun fact. I'm VERY judgemental and I'm IMPOSSIBLE to get along with.

lollll.

I'm very drunk and im tired and I CANNOT sleep because my body will not let me.

fun fact. I'm VERY judgemental and I'm IMPOSSIBLE to get along with.

lollll.
Yes, you are judgemental ~But you also listen to reason <3

Sorry, wasn't getting alerts. I'm gonna wait for post edits to be made before I reply. If Luke and Ann make Alicia feel better I don't want James to overwhelm alicia by crowding her too in order to carry out his plan of trying to talk to her, so he'd probably just talk to her once things settle anyway. This whirlwind of new things happening around him is making James' space in my brain kinda wonked so I'm having trouble thinking of something to respond with that won't just make everything go wrong @.@ or just be a post of him sitting there looking dumbfounded for a few meager sentences since responding to Ricchon in the minute-or-two-ago past is apparently a no-no

I get what you're picking at lol, however Ricchon's last action was interacting with your character. If you wish to wait you can. I think the only other person whose turn it could be would be Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.