• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone else is on so I'm off to sleep. Goodnight, all :)

I don't think anyone else is on so I'm off to sleep. Goodnight, all :)
It's too bad our daytime is so different. Though it seems to work just about. I won't be posting today as I'm off to somewhere. Though perhaps tomorrow.

Based on the floorplan on page 3 of this OOC thread that Jameson wouldn't be able to see what's going on in the girl's dorm unless he walked out of his dorm and around the corner in the corridor first. But it's hard to tell because that is a 1st floor map. Though logic would indicate that the second floor dorms would be in the same locations as the first floor

@Verona
@Romdeaux

Reactions: Laivindur
It's too bad our daytime is so different. Though it seems to work just about. I won't be posting today as I'm off to somewhere. Though perhaps tomorrow
Yeah it does suck, but it will work out. I am sad that we wont see you post today

I'll hopefully get a post up soon.

My day has not started off very well.

@Sarokhor Hes just peeking out to see if he can see anything from the dorm, which he can't lol he doesn't know where the sound came from so he's just being curious

@Sarokhor Eh. Some missing punctuation and some run on sentences but those are more personal gripes than anything. Nothing that keeps me from understanding what you're trying to say or that warrants complaint.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Ah. I shall make use of grammarly.com more then. My mobile posts will still be poorer quality but posts from the computer shall be more up to par from now on... Possibly... no promises lol

Well tonight was hell for me.. so much so that I'm not going to RP until morning comes. Unless something important happens or If my mood sways until then... all I have to say is F*** INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA!

It happens to me too... but on another note im like so anxious for the story to continue. The curse of having weekends off, and a job that allows so much freedom lol

Lol, yeah. Ann is waiting on the Don atm though, not sure if anything else can be said before she shows up.

I missed almost 100 posts on this ooc thread

Indeed i am waiting for the headmistress post as well

Status
Not open for further replies.