Status
Not open for further replies.
what were you thinking the players could do with NPCs

none of what you said makes sense to me.

i might be a severe mental problem on my end as sometimes I dont understand english, but...
No, no, no, that's alright, people do misunderstand each other perfectly even if they speak the same language.
I have a history of being misunderstood, and English is not my main language so woo -.-
I'm gonna try to explain again: My idea: The players can play the NPCs on turn when needed. (That is if none has claimed the NPC yet of course) If someone don't feel like they master the NPC completely, they can just summarize what's happening instead of writing in detail what's happening. For example: Detailed version: Enns had no idea that Ricchon, one of her most slippery students, was hanging from the chandelier above her. She lifted a brow when hearing something however, and stopped with her heels buried in the floor. "Come on, show yourself, and we can be done with this before tomorrow!" She called out sternly. Ricchon did his best to hang on. He'd expose not only himself, but Eden too, should he make a noise, or let go. This was all Eden's fault though! He thought bitterly. She'd levitated him up in that chandelier, and she was now flying off like a rugrat. Hearing a sound from where Eden had gone to however, Ricchon inwardly cheered when Enns headed that way with quick, hurried steps...etc etc.
Example number two(The summarized version: Ricchon was struggling to hold on to the chandelier, and not be caught by the nurse, who'd spent a long while looking for them. Ricchon cursed Eden, thinking this was all her fault, and started sweating as nurse Enns stopped right underneath him to call out for them. When the nurse noticed Eden's decoy however, Ricchon sighed inwardly in relief, and he could get away soon.

Please understand x'D

I will make a post after I'm finished with my errands later today.

For those of you who are more active during the day... is anyone interested in a 1v1 of some sort? To help pass the time. We could discuss it in a PM as to not clutter this OOC with unrelated chatter

Btw im just waiting for the character Ann to reply before i continue

For those of you who are more active during the day... is anyone interested in a 1v1 of some sort? To help pass the time. We could discuss it in a PM as to not clutter this OOC with unrelated chatter
Send me a PM with an idea :) I'd like to try a PM rp with you.

@Verona, Jameson is adorable, and I'm sorry my Ricchon is creepy hahaha. Anyway, Ricchon is 6 feet tall, and I have a plan that he'll come closer if he doesn't spot him right away xD
Ricchon is a darkness manipulator, and I'll make him appear like a ghost next to your character-...maybe...In the next post, if he doesn't spot him...Maybe :D My character has already come in, and halted and stared so...Your move before I do anything else. Ricchon doesn't pry though, so it may not happen, no matter how much I want Ricchon to creep him out on his firt night there :D

Haha Jimmy boy is going to be on edge for a bit while he adjusts to being around other people with powers so plenty of time to creep later lol I'll try and make a reply on my lunch and have him say something, but if I don't manage it I'll do it when I get off work in like six hours

Clue me in on how ghostly he looks now? Just sorta transparent or is there black shadowyness involved?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for Clary to respond... again :p

Haha Jimmy boy is going to be on edge for a bit while he adjusts to being around other people with powers so plenty of time to creep later lol I'll try and make a reply on my lunch and have him say something, but if I don't manage it I'll do it when I get off work in like six hours

Clue me in on how ghostly he looks now? Just sorta transparent or is there black shadowyness involved?
The black shadowyness is always involved, though I see you went ahead and answered without waiting for my reply, and that's okay. You got it anyway. :) Ricchon is the silent kinda guy who gets easily hurt. x3

@Laivindur Sorry! I didn't want to make you wait until I got off work for a response and when I read your reply again I realized I was just being stupid and hadn't read carefully enough, as you said it right there in your IC reply haha hope it's all right.

Now I feel bad for poor Ricchon cuz James is bein a meanie D: he'll probably say sorry once he's not so out of his mind seeing all these new powers around

@Laivindur Sorry! I didn't want to make you wait until I got off work for a response and when I read your reply again I realized I was just being stupid and hadn't read carefully enough, as you said it right there in your IC reply haha hope it's all right.

Now I feel bad for poor Ricchon cuz James is bein a meanie D: he'll probably say sorry once he's not so out of his mind seeing all these new powers around
Yeah. Hehe, I added some at the last part btw. Not sure if I saved it in time for you to see. :) And it's quite alright :) I guessed something like that was the case.

Wonderful. love the styling and vocab.

check your power privilege. "turn into a wolf" is a lot different from "acquire a few characteristics of a wolf"
I agree on that when it comes to the author part of the post, because that is fact. Though a character doesn't necessarily keep the details correct in conversation. For her she might as well be a wolf when sniffing about with only a nose of a wolf, so I understand some may just say "I turn into a wolf," instead of "...acquired traits..." not many uses those words daily. So when she says "Turn into a wolf," it's her version of it even though it's not a complete wolf.
Example: I say: "I'm gonna run like the wind!" I don't say: "I'm gonna move my legs so fast believing I'm as quick as the wind, though in truth we all know I'm not." Did that make any sense?

I gotta go to bed. Night ~

I got a good few hours before I call it a night... anything else going to happen that needs Luke's attention?:bsmile:

I got a good few hours before I call it a night... anything else going to happen that needs Luke's attention?:bsmile:
So, since Eden isn't outside anymore, would you like to include in my post that they couldn't find her? Or have it move to your post that they can't find her?

Status
Not open for further replies.