Clockwork - The Visual Novel Role-play

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It occurs to me that many of these characters remember how they died, but @WhisperingWillows didn't you say there'd be quests involving discovering that?

Actually yes, I was planning on involving quests that told the character how they died. The character doesn't know how they died, we the players do but the characters do not know exactly how they died. Or why they are in Calces of all places. Cadaver, your character is approved!

Hm...

Who says Everard was killed by the gun? He may have just been knocked out. Other things may have happened. Who was the person that actually killed him? Why did they kill him? All he has are slight assumptions.

And this isn't me ret-conning my original idea to fit theme.
Nooo....
Not at alll.....
-cough-

It was Steve. He did it 'cos he was bored and he had a spare bullet so he was like "Well I don't have any other use for this so I may as well go shoot someone."

Damn you Steve.
Always mucking up everything.
-shakes fist-

We need moar bios~

Hm.

I'm unfortunately very new to the website. If that wasn't painfully obvious. I don't know anyone.

I noticed there was a roleplay advertisement forum, but I'm sure you already know that. Just call me Captain Obvious.
If I make any friends, I'll send them your way. Maybe, when I get a chance, I'll put together a banner for my signature, so wherever I'm loitering I can advertise.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
That sounds great! Thank you!

Hm.

I'm unfortunately very new to the website. If that wasn't painfully obvious. I don't know anyone.

I noticed there was a roleplay advertisement forum, but I'm sure you already know that. Just call me Captain Obvious.
If I make any friends, I'll send them your way. Maybe, when I get a chance, I'll put together a banner for my signature, so wherever I'm loitering I can advertise.
Hi new guy. Welcome to hell...

Do any of you guys want to know any basic details about Judeth? ^.^

I want to know whether he's M-F trans or F-M trans, because F-M trans just aren't as amusing.

He's male to female ^.^

Yep. I would love to learn about Judeth. I'm interested in both the character and the setting. An afterlife steampunk city sounds amazing. Much excite. Etc.

And, this is the only RP I'm in.
I kid you not.
My attempts to join others have been less than fruitful.

Maybe it's my breath?

You are a stinky dinosaur after all ;o

Probably.
Ah well. I've poked my head around in things that have been abandoned or immediately filled up.

Sad pandas.

Anyway, to ask about RP related things. Is the steampunk Victorian? Because that is where my mind immediately goes, but I realize it isn't the only genre to have steampunk elements. I'm just having fun visualizing a few those race "hearts" in fancy suits.
Because, I can.

And today is slow.

It is more with the Victorian Steampunk because I love that kind :3

Victorian Steampunk is best Steampunk - it's the only one with top hats.

I agree! I will be posting some more information about the role-play today! Stay tuned!

• Love
Reactions: Tyrannosaurus Rekt

ykm6Iwn.png

Character Full Name:
Judeth Emerie Harbourne

Pronunciation:
Joo·death Em·ur·ee Harr·born

Personality:
Much will be revealed about Judeth as the IC goes on, however I will say she is a quirky individual.

Species:

Clock-Maker

Class:

Master Engineer

Cogs:

Inventory:
1 Human Heart
1 Vampire Heart
1 Automaton Heart
1 Werewolf Heart
1 Kitsune Heart
1 Elf Heart
1 Tengu Heart
1 Orc Heart
1 Dwarf Heart
1 Kemonomimi Heart
1 Elemental Heart
1 Magus Heart
1 Dryad Heart
1 Dragonoid heart
1 Oni Heart

A little insight to Judeth is up, just follow the link in the cast list!

Status
Not open for further replies.