Clockwork Pirates (A Victorian Steampunk RP) RE-MADE

Pfft. Welp. Now we all know that I really am blind
-blames mobile- OTL

@UnsightlyTEAstain

@UnsightlyTEAstain ~ My darling GM , Pirates aren't meant to follow rules but they for sure can make their own and rise above what they are or who they once were. Besides... If daddy get's mad let him..No harm can be done :D

Ah man, the position I wanted was taken. Sorry but looks like I'm going to have to withdraw. ^^;

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
@KamrenReed
Yes, I still have a GM spot still up for grabs so if you're still up for it just PM that paragraph. As for the Engineer spot, you've got it :D

@Victor Markov
Thank you for letting me know! (about the aesthetics thing) I've also reserved the Weapon Master spot for you so you are good :) I'm also very much looking forward to that Leonin shifter! Something tells me his shapeshifting would come in handy in a tight spot.

WHOAA that reminds me so much of a bad ass version of the Cowardly Lion from Wizard of Oz (other character form). But in this case no where near cowardly at all!

@Rax Rosetta
Oh dang! Dude your Doctor reminds me of a character in either one of the video games I played or a tv show I watched. Blast my terrible memory! Either way nice pic~ ;P

Oooh it'd actually be kind of interesting to have a lab rat (excuse the title) escapee on board. In this day and age there will definitely be lots of crazy scientists running around.

*sigh* The band of pirates is here once again! *holding back tears*

What the hell looking at your character face claim again (probably going to be the only one who thinks this) I feel genuinely more attracted (NO, not as in 'omg lets go out' attracted. Y'all too thirsty) to just this terrifyingly faceless doctor that just casually hangs around the ship. Like 'I wanna be friends with this guy' feel.

@DoomyCakez
Whoa that'd be one heck of an interesting character xD Just make sure she doesn't get too close to the Captain seeing as he has had many experiences with women (@YuriLucien you know what I'm talking about ;P) and it wouldn't be the first time one tried to traverse through his ship disguised as a man. Mostly because he had helped in the process (very, very long story there). I'll be looking forward to see how she fares on the high seas :D EDIT: And by high seas I completely mean 'high skies'

Hopefully we don't run into any hired mercenaries//sailors from your chara's family looking to 'rescue' her and taker her back....*GASP* WAS THAT A PLOT EVENT I SMELL?!?!?!

The prosthetic legs/arm is really going to remind me about Cinder xD (Whose Cinder you ask? -SPOILER- Just the awesomist Lunar Alien Cyborg Princess in the world from the Lunar Chronicles).

YESSSSS I want to see that yaoi but not at all yaoi action since said guy might be like "But...I thought I was straight!!??!! =o=" (which they still are. But they don't know that >xD)

*SCREAMS* IS THAT OZ I SEE?! *drowns in nostalgia*

@Shayla
Oh dear poptarts if your chara really is going to be the daughter of another Pirate Lord you my dear GM are going to need to remain below deck at ALL FREAKING PIRATE INTERACTIONS because if he were to find out...well the council wouldn't be very happy with Sage. Not that they've ever been happy with him before xD

@ILovePandas
A botanist navigator...? For some really weird reason I find that an awesome combination xD Being up in the sky we're going to need a few plants growing around (especially if said plants were to grow some delicious fruits :D)

Completely agree with that (pirates and sunshine thing) since they wouldn't be half as interesting without the Dangers and the Thrills >:D

@Vio
Taketh your time good sir//madam or until said shit laptop allows you to see the content more ;P

@Majem
One of the swordsmen spot is all yours :D Oh and I should have probably mentioned this before but I'm only allowing two characters for each RPer so you are definitely within boundaries! But I'm just going to put this here (and eventually edit it into the first post) and hope that people will see it xD

@UnboundDestiny
Yes, spots are definitely still open and you are up for the role of Head Thief :D

@YuriLucien
Yes, you guys can have 2 characters :D ONLY TWO CHARACTERS TO BE EXACT. Thank you for asking because I completely forgot to add it to the first post which I will be doing in the future ^^;

@darkflames13
URRRGGGHHHHH nope NOPE don't mention vampires aboard this vessel or else I'll start envisioning a certain slytherin boy sparkling about on the poop deck.

Tbh I actually really do love vampires. LIKE A LOT. I admit that I was that guy who would correct people if they dished out any wrong info about Twilight...but I've (somewhat) re-evaluated my life so I'm good!:D *twitches*

HOOOO YEA. You bet I've freakin read through this entire mother ducking thread for the last hour and half (I kid you not) responding to every single question I could find. Some weren't even questions but just statements I really wanted to comment on xD

FINALLY. YES JESUS I AM DONE!!!!

If I still have somehow missed answering your question I am sorry and just call me out as the incompetent GM I am and I'll get back to you right away!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
It has been brought to my attention that peepers are looking into doing semi humanoid and all together not human characters so I take it that that is the your guys way of saying that you want to go ahead with the inter-species idea.

Now for anyone looking to do original supernatural beings such as Vampires, Werewolves, or Ghost you may (heres the twist) but you've got to re-invent them. For example if you wanted to play as a blood sucker they would have to have been genetically spliced in a way or take what @Victor Markov did with his Leonin Shifter and give it a new name with a few different attributes that make it seem like a vamp but at the same time not. (sorry for the waaaaaaaaay terrible explanation there ^^;)

Anyways if you have questions about the notice above or anything in general TAG ME. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS PIRATEY TAAAAAAAGGG MEEE. I don't care how many times you need to do it. Just remember. TAG ME IF YOU WANT SENPAI TO NOTICE YOU.

:D thankkkksss~ And yes, she shall be face claimed by the one and only Oz! Because he is pretty and fit the idea I had for her.

Who knows who all she shall get close to because it won't be like they would do much, since she will be a babeh~

• Bucket of Rainbows
@KamrenReed
Yes, I still have a GM spot still up for grabs so if you're still up for it just PM that paragraph. As for the Engineer spot, you've got it :D

@Victor Markov
Thank you for letting me know! (about the aesthetics thing) I've also reserved the Weapon Master spot for you so you are good :) I'm also very much looking forward to that Leonin shifter! Something tells me his shapeshifting would come in handy in a tight spot.

WHOAA that reminds me so much of a bad ass version of the Cowardly Lion from Wizard of Oz (other character form). But in this case no where near cowardly at all!

@Rax Rosetta
Oh dang! Dude your Doctor reminds me of a character in either one of the video games I played or a tv show I watched. Blast my terrible memory! Either way nice pic~ ;P

Oooh it'd actually be kind of interesting to have a lab rat (excuse the title) escapee on board. In this day and age there will definitely be lots of crazy scientists running around.

*sigh* The band of pirates is here once again! *holding back tears*

What the hell looking at your character face claim again (probably going to be the only one who thinks this) I feel genuinely more attracted (NO, not as in 'omg lets go out' attracted. Y'all too thirsty) to just this terrifyingly faceless doctor that just casually hangs around the ship. Like 'I wanna be friends with this guy' feel.

@DoomyCakez
Whoa that'd be one heck of an interesting character xD Just make sure she doesn't get too close to the Captain seeing as he has had many experiences with women (@YuriLucien you know what I'm talking about ;P) and it wouldn't be the first time one tried to traverse through his ship disguised as a man. Mostly because he had helped in the process (very, very long story there). I'll be looking forward to see how she fares on the high seas :D EDIT: And by high seas I completely mean 'high skies'

Hopefully we don't run into any hired mercenaries//sailors from your chara's family looking to 'rescue' her and taker her back....*GASP* WAS THAT A PLOT EVENT I SMELL?!?!?!

The prosthetic legs/arm is really going to remind me about Cinder xD (Whose Cinder you ask? -SPOILER- Just the awesomist Lunar Alien Cyborg Princess in the world from the Lunar Chronicles).

YESSSSS I want to see that yaoi but not at all yaoi action since said guy might be like "But...I thought I was straight!!??!! =o=" (which they still are. But they don't know that >xD)

*SCREAMS* IS THAT OZ I SEE?! *drowns in nostalgia*

@Shayla
Oh dear poptarts if your chara really is going to be the daughter of another Pirate Lord you my dear GM are going to need to remain below deck at ALL FREAKING PIRATE INTERACTIONS because if he were to find out...well the council wouldn't be very happy with Sage. Not that they've ever been happy with him before xD

@ILovePandas
A botanist navigator...? For some really weird reason I find that an awesome combination xD Being up in the sky we're going to need a few plants growing around (especially if said plants were to grow some delicious fruits :D)

Completely agree with that (pirates and sunshine thing) since they wouldn't be half as interesting without the Dangers and the Thrills >:D

@Vio
Taketh your time good sir//madam or until said shit laptop allows you to see the content more ;P

@Majem
One of the swordsmen spot is all yours :D Oh and I should have probably mentioned this before but I'm only allowing two characters for each RPer so you are definitely within boundaries! But I'm just going to put this here (and eventually edit it into the first post) and hope that people will see it xD

@UnboundDestiny
Yes, spots are definitely still open and you are up for the role of Head Thief :D

@YuriLucien
Yes, you guys can have 2 characters :D ONLY TWO CHARACTERS TO BE EXACT. Thank you for asking because I completely forgot to add it to the first post which I will be doing in the future ^^;

@darkflames13
URRRGGGHHHHH nope NOPE don't mention vampires aboard this vessel or else I'll start envisioning a certain slytherin boy sparkling about on the poop deck.

Tbh I actually really do love vampires. LIKE A LOT. I admit that I was that guy who would correct people if they dished out any wrong info about Twilight...but I've (somewhat) re-evaluated my life so I'm good!:D *twitches*

HOOOO YEA. You bet I've freakin read through this entire mother ducking thread for the last hour and half (I kid you not) responding to every single question I could find. Some weren't even questions but just statements I really wanted to comment on xD

FINALLY. YES JESUS I AM DONE!!!!

If I still have somehow missed answering your question I am sorry and just call me out as the incompetent GM I am and I'll get back to you right away!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
It has been brought to my attention that peepers are looking into doing semi humanoid and all together not human characters so I take it that that is the your guys way of saying that you want to go ahead with the inter-species idea.

Now for anyone looking to do original supernatural beings such as Vampires, Werewolves, or Ghost you may (heres the twist) but you've got to re-invent them. For example if you wanted to play as a blood sucker they would have to have been genetically spliced in a way or take what @Victor Markov did with his Leonin Shifter and give it a new name with a few different attributes that make it seem like a vamp but at the same time not. (sorry for the waaaaaaaaay terrible explanation there ^^;)

Anyways if you have questions about the notice above or anything in general TAG ME. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS PIRATEY TAAAAAAAGGG MEEE. I don't care how many times you need to do it. Just remember. TAG ME IF YOU WANT SENPAI TO NOTICE YOU.
I come back over lunch break and ALL THE ALERTS!

ALL OF THEM

@UnsightlyTEAStain Senpai! NOTICE ME!

I got quite a few plans for Doc, his garb is as much a part of his history as he himself is, and I have such wonders to show you all (In regards to his tests, that is!). And since our supernatural thing is a GO, expect some possible shenanigans in that category, I'm torn on what I plan to do there as of now. *cue sense of suspense and foreboding here*

And you might have been thinking the Assassin Creed games, they got some plague docs that are far cleaner and younger looking than our fine Doc. And I'm sure everyone will be all scared off by his grim attire, but I assure you all he is a rather likeable fellow, and would never include any crew into his experiments, I swear! (Well, not all of them at any rate)

• Love

ALL OF THEM

I got quite a few plans for Doc, his garb is as much a part of his history as he himself is, and I have such wonders to show you all (In regards to his tests, that is!). And since our supernatural thing is a GO, expect some possible shenanigans in that category, I'm torn on what I plan to do there as of now. *cue sense of suspense and foreboding here*

And you might have been thinking the Assassin Creed games, they got some plague docs that are far cleaner and younger looking than our fine Doc. And I'm sure everyone will be all scared off by his grim attire, but I assure you all he is a rather likeable fellow, and would never include any crew into his experiments, I swear! (Well, not all of them at any rate)

The Cabinboy shall gaze upon his fabulousness and will run for her life and hide. She has to avoid the doctor anyways to keep herself from being discovered...

I'm sorry to say that I have to skidaddle from this RP. I just got too caught up in so many RPs, and school is starting up soon, making me as a future character in this RP not dedicated enough. I sincerely apologize, but it looks like you've got a good crew on your hands so good luck to ya! :D

Oh yeah, I'll just go for swordsman instead so @Imbroglio can do engineer. Like I said, I can do either, it's just to fill spots really.
Then consider the spot filled again :D

@UnsightlyTEAstain

Will enthusiastically take that remaining engineer spot~

And if I could ask for the sake of understanding the world here further.

What do the engineers do on this ship/What are they engineering? Or are we picking a specific branch of engineering for our character ourselves and applying it to the needs of the ship?

@UnsightlyTEAstain ~ My darling GM , Pirates aren't meant to follow rules but they for sure can make their own and rise above what they are or who they once were. Besides... If daddy get's mad let him..No harm can be done :D
Oh no I'm not concerned about if pirates follow the rules but if they actually start abiding by them. Since if Mr. Father Pirate sticks to the Code then he could pretty much start World War II: Pirates of the Caribbean style ^^; Hopefully he'll settle for just attempting to raid our ship and not split the council in two by making the rest of the Lords choose 'a side' over something as personal as this. To be honest it sounds pretty dramatic and cool xD But a confrontation between Mr. Father Pirate and Miss Independent Pirate Lady needs to happen. That'd be all sorts of awesome.

*heavy breathing*

8 pages of OOC and Master Gunner hasn't been taken.

C O L O R M E I N T E R E S T E D
WOO is that a declaration of interest for the unclaimed position?? :D (probably is but I just wanna play dumb about it~)

Ah man, the position I wanted was taken. Sorry but looks like I'm going to have to withdraw. ^^;
It's alright. Thank you for giving the whole thing a once over and showing interest :)

ALL OF THEM

senpai-noticed-me3.png

Errrrgghh the doc is sounding more and more awesome xD I have a feeling his origin story is going to a load of UNEXPECTED.

Hmmm....I don't really know since I don't play Assassin Creed that often...*LE GASP* NOOOO I remember the character that reminds of your character :D ...And never mind -_- But I'm kind of pretty sure it's from Adventure Time ^^;

I'm sorry to say that I have to skidaddle from this RP. I just got too caught up in so many RPs, and school is starting up soon, making me as a future character in this RP not dedicated enough. I sincerely apologize, but it looks like you've got a good crew on your hands so good luck to ya! :D
Thank you :) And thanks for letting me know. I'm currently getting back into school as well so I really have no idea why I decided to start such a huge RP project days before xD AP classes are gonna kill me -.-; And with that I wish luck bruh because we're all gonna need some =_=

Then consider the spot filled again :D

@UnsightlyTEAstain

Will enthusiastically take that remaining engineer spot~

And if I could ask for the sake of understanding the world here further.

What do the engineers do on this ship/What are they engineering? Or are we picking a specific branch of engineering for our character ourselves and applying it to the needs of the ship?
Fuuuwww well...they're basically going to need a whole COLLAGE of things. I don't want to designate a specific area they need to be knowledgeable in because the engineers essentially need to know a little bit of all xD Plus the fact that this is steampunk, sort of futuristic but in that old timey way (Bioshock is an incredible example of that) and I'm sure there a whole lot of technological areas that could have evolved through the ages. But if you want your character to be specifically good at *making this up* Steam pressured energy configuration then go for it :D

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Saw Bioshock somewhere in a post and I just want to say

BIOSHOCK INFINITE IS <333333333333333333

Much love altogether for all Bioshock <3 <3 <3 <3

@Shayla YEEEEESSSS <3
The entire franchise was just, story telling perfection.
ESPECIALLY THE DLCs IN INFINITE!!

@Majem Ohoho. Someone fresh to corru--errr, enlighten with the beauty of steampunk :'D

Too bad the creators disbanded after <//3 Heard (sometime ago last year) that some of them were getting back and making a new game. Not another Bioshock, forgot what the title was asdfghjkl;

• Bucket of Rainbows
@darkflames13 ~ Bioshock just makes my heart all happy when I play it <3

O v O

Ohhhh this shall be so much fun!~

I'm ready to make my CS already lmfao