Clockwork Pirates (A Victorian Steampunk RP) RE-MADE

Nah, my girl wants to be like the pirates in the stories
So young, idealistic and starry eyed about the romantic tales of handsome swashbucklers fighting for their freedom to roam where they please. It almost warms the heart as much as seeing them realize things get a bit gritty, mean, and not at all idealistic once that crunch hits! Ahh, the follies of youth.

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
So young, idealistic and starry eyed about the romantic tales of handsome swashbucklers fighting for their freedom to roam where they please. It almost warms the heart as much as seeing them realize things get a bit gritty, mean, and not at all idealistic once that crunch hits! Ahh, the follies of youth.
EXACTLY!~

So, we have a plague doc, a couple rich girls and a man who can turn into a humanoid lion at will. Lol what a rag tag group we are. All we're missing is a Wolfman and a vampire. Lol

//makes a vampire. lol jk XD

• Love
So, we have a plague doc, a couple rich girls and a man who can turn into a humanoid lion at will. Lol what a rag tag group we are. All we're missing is a Wolfman and a vampire. Lol
Eh eh eh! X,D.

Yeah, just read over and saw the head thief thing. Would it be okay then if I could get the head thief instead of swordsman then? @darkflames13

Not really my call since I'm not the gm xD but sure, I'll list it down for Tea to see :)

Updated list:

Quartermaster - @YuriLucien
Head Thief - @UnboundDestiny
Cook - @Donk
Navigator - @ILovePandas
Engineers (2/2) - @KamrenReed @Majem *
Swordsmen (2/5) - @Shayla @Majem *
Doctor - @Rax Rosetta
Master Gunner -
Cabin Boy - @DoomyCakez
Weapons Master - @Victor Markov
Gunners (1/5) - @darkflames13

The rest of those who've shown interest haven't asked to reserve a spot yet.

Notes:
* - @Majem is either swordsman or engineer

@UnsightlyTEAstain

~ I'm only Co GM.. But , great job keeping things organized and if you guys would and to any new people joining do tag Tea , Me or Dark if your reserving so we can keep from the stress of chaos and character claim mix ups!

Thanks! ~

Oh yeah, I'll just go for swordsman instead so @Imbroglio can do engineer. Like I said, I can do either, it's just to fill spots really.

Last edited by a moderator:
All freaking right.

@darkflames13 You were not kidding when you said that the thread was exploding ^^; Also thank you for getting everything organized.

Any who I am back from the abyss and am working to update all the spots, here to answer ANY questions you guys have. (Now I just gotta catch up to the thread convo and actually get to answering the all the already asked inquiries. Wish me luck!)

Reactions: darkflames13
My notifications just exploded
//stares at Tea

Looks like you've already caught up with the thread xD @UnsightlyTEAstain

@KamrenReed
Yes, I still have a GM spot still up for grabs so if you're still up for it just PM that paragraph. As for the Engineer spot, you've got it :D

@Victor Markov
Thank you for letting me know! (about the aesthetics thing) I've also reserved the Weapon Master spot for you so you are good :) I'm also very much looking forward to that Leonin shifter! Something tells me his shapeshifting would come in handy in a tight spot.

WHOAA that reminds me so much of a bad ass version of the Cowardly Lion from Wizard of Oz (other character form). But in this case no where near cowardly at all!

@Rax Rosetta
Oh dang! Dude your Doctor reminds me of a character in either one of the video games I played or a tv show I watched. Blast my terrible memory! Either way nice pic~ ;P

Oooh it'd actually be kind of interesting to have a lab rat (excuse the title) escapee on board. In this day and age there will definitely be lots of crazy scientists running around.

*sigh* The band of pirates is here once again! *holding back tears*

What the hell looking at your character face claim again (probably going to be the only one who thinks this) I feel genuinely more attracted (NO, not as in 'omg lets go out' attracted. Y'all too thirsty) to just this terrifyingly faceless doctor that just casually hangs around the ship. Like 'I wanna be friends with this guy' feel.

@DoomyCakez
Whoa that'd be one heck of an interesting character xD Just make sure she doesn't get too close to the Captain seeing as he has had many experiences with women (@YuriLucien you know what I'm talking about ;P) and it wouldn't be the first time one tried to traverse through his ship disguised as a man. Mostly because he had helped in the process (very, very long story there). I'll be looking forward to see how she fares on the high seas :D EDIT: And by high seas I completely mean 'high skies'

Hopefully we don't run into any hired mercenaries//sailors from your chara's family looking to 'rescue' her and taker her back....*GASP* WAS THAT A PLOT EVENT I SMELL?!?!?!

The prosthetic legs/arm is really going to remind me about Cinder xD (Whose Cinder you ask? -SPOILER- Just the awesomist Lunar Alien Cyborg Princess in the world from the Lunar Chronicles).

YESSSSS I want to see that yaoi but not at all yaoi action since said guy might be like "But...I thought I was straight!!??!! =o=" (which they still are. But they don't know that >xD)

*SCREAMS* IS THAT OZ I SEE?! *drowns in nostalgia*

@Shayla
Oh dear poptarts if your chara really is going to be the daughter of another Pirate Lord you my dear GM are going to need to remain below deck at ALL FREAKING PIRATE INTERACTIONS because if he were to find out...well the council wouldn't be very happy with Sage. Not that they've ever been happy with him before xD

@ILovePandas
A botanist navigator...? For some really weird reason I find that an awesome combination xD Being up in the sky we're going to need a few plants growing around (especially if said plants were to grow some delicious fruits :D)

Completely agree with that (pirates and sunshine thing) since they wouldn't be half as interesting without the Dangers and the Thrills >:D

@Vio
Taketh your time good sir//madam or until said shit laptop allows you to see the content more ;P

@Majem
One of the swordsmen spot is all yours :D Oh and I should have probably mentioned this before but I'm only allowing two characters for each RPer so you are definitely within boundaries! But I'm just going to put this here (and eventually edit it into the first post) and hope that people will see it xD

@UnboundDestiny
Yes, spots are definitely still open and you are up for the role of Head Thief :D

@YuriLucien
Yes, you guys can have 2 characters :D ONLY TWO CHARACTERS TO BE EXACT. Thank you for asking because I completely forgot to add it to the first post which I will be doing in the future ^^;

@darkflames13
URRRGGGHHHHH nope NOPE don't mention vampires aboard this vessel or else I'll start envisioning a certain slytherin boy sparkling about on the poop deck.

Tbh I actually really do love vampires. LIKE A LOT. I admit that I was that guy who would correct people if they dished out any wrong info about Twilight...but I've (somewhat) re-evaluated my life so I'm good!:D *twitches*

HOOOO YEA. You bet I've freakin read through this entire mother ducking thread for the last hour and half (I kid you not) responding to every single question I could find. Some weren't even questions but just statements I really wanted to comment on xD

FINALLY. YES JESUS I AM DONE!!!!

If I still have somehow missed answering your question I am sorry and just call me out as the incompetent GM I am and I'll get back to you right away!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
It has been brought to my attention that peepers are looking into doing semi humanoid and all together not human characters so I take it that that is the your guys way of saying that you want to go ahead with the inter-species idea.

Now for anyone looking to do original supernatural beings such as Vampires, Werewolves, or Ghost you may (heres the twist) but you've got to re-invent them. For example if you wanted to play as a blood sucker they would have to have been genetically spliced in a way or take what @Victor Markov did with his Leonin Shifter and give it a new name with a few different attributes that make it seem like a vamp but at the same time not. (sorry for the waaaaaaaaay terrible explanation there ^^;)

Anyways if you have questions about the notice above or anything in general TAG ME. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS PIRATEY TAAAAAAAGGG MEEE. I don't care how many times you need to do it. Just remember. TAG ME IF YOU WANT SENPAI TO NOTICE YOU.

Last edited:
XP7FKV3.gif

@UnsightlyTEAstain

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Thank you :)
You are welcome ^^

HAHAHAHA. //recruits Neri to get Jay in this. Kidding! Just kidding xD

Wont be making a vamp unfortunately. I suck at it. Plus I think I've already found the pic I want to use :'D

Also, you didn't respond to my offer of being a co-gm D:< //slaps jkjkjk

@UnsightlyTEAstain @UnsightlyTEAstain @UnsightlyTEAstain @UnsightlyTEAstain @UnsightlyTEAstain
AGGGHHH NOOOOOO I knew I motherflipping forgot something! ...or did I?? Checkth the first post again Nyx ;P (And the update time so y'all know I didn't mess up)