Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Last edited:
  • Love
1414246764596-jpg.80946

And here's your weapons master.
Well, isn't he the stern looking fellow? I think I already linked the Doc, don't recall, I'll have to go look right quick.

So many stern people...X,D my charrie is going to be sooo lost

Well...they are pirates after all. You don't get to be a pirate on sunshine and rainbows xD
Speaking of sunshine and rainbows, allow me to formally introduce the good Doctor.

plague_doctor__the_black_death_comes_by_lockinloadeadly-d6w3xzr.jpg

Look how happy he is right now, can't you tell?

Speaking of sunshine and rainbows, allow me to formally introduce the good Doctor.

plague_doctor__the_black_death_comes_by_lockinloadeadly-d6w3xzr.jpg

Look how happy he is right now, can't you tell?

My character shall faint upon seeing the doctor...she will most likely flee and hide from him as well LMFAO.

Well...they are pirates after all. You don't get to be a pirate on sunshine and rainbows xD

My character is under the impression that pirate life is rather easy. She comes from a wealthy port family and ran away because of an arrange marriage to a man twice her age. Pirate life seemed best to her because of all the stories she had heard growing up...

She gonna learn today...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sounds exactly like my character xD Except her fiance wasn't twice her age. And she isn't all that "piratey" she just wants to purse her hobbies of exploation and navigation.
My character is under the impression that pirate life is rather easy. She comes from a wealthy port family and ran away because of an arrange marriage to a man twice her age.

• Love
Sounds exactly like my character xD Except her fiance wasn't twice her age. And she isn't all that "piratey" she just wants to purse her hobbies of exploation and navigation.
Nah, my girl wants to be like the pirates in the stories