Clockwork Pirates (A Victorian Steampunk RP) RE-MADE

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
If Tea is alright with it I think you all should add species since most of you to what I heard were considering different kinds.

@UnsightlyTEAstain CS looks fine. I find DOB to be somewhat unnecessary (unless you had somethint planned for it in the future) Like @Shayla said, you might want to add species into it. Also, gender / sex. (Unless there's already that and I'm just being blind again cause I don't have my glasses on xD)

O v O

I'll get started on my CS now!~

@darkflames13 ~ Haha , you weren't blind on that bit , darling :) Everyone! Please add Gender to your CS's since it was briefly overlooked and not added along with species. If we decide upon anything else we will let you know and let you all have a chance to add it on.

Reactions: darkflames13
~Quartermaster W.I.P~

Full Name:
Dria Harvester, but never uses her first name.

Nickname:
Harvey

D.O.B:
January 2nd

Appearance:
Dria.jpg

( ^ You will never catch her wearing this, as she pretends to be a man. XD)

Physical Description:
Harvey crossdressed as a male and never wears girl's clothes. She is slight with some muscle tone. Her spine is also a specially created mechanism, as she was born paralyzed from her hips down.

Clockwork Pirate Role:
Quartermaster/Right-hand Man of the Captain

Relationships:
TBA

Sexuality:
She keeps this to herself.

Personality:
She is the most aggressive intellectual you will meet with a serious passion for science and violence. As a Quartermaster, she can smooth all day and night, but as a woman, not so much. She has more the charm of a gentleman.

Living life on the seas, challenges, jewelry, gold, gems, liquor, fireworks

Dislikes:
Sweets, losing when she gambles, rats (they carry the plague!), politics

Habits:
She will use really bad pirate slang. Combing her hair to the left.

Fears:
Being left on land. The plague.

Skills/Talents:
Following the Captain's direct orders, stealth, melee combat, gambling

Strengths:
TBA

Weaknesses:
High artillery, more to come. Many more.

History:
TBA

Other:
TBA

• Love

tumblr_mdemlxYKJ91r67tteo1_500.png

3r2kC3w.png

"Although I am weak and full of flaws, I will never stop moving forward. No matter who I am, None other than I, Cecilia, will create and enact my own existence. No matter what others think or feel, I will move forward as myself."

divider.png

Full Name

"What's it to you, nosey?"
Celicia Donatella Fairisles

Alliance

"D-don't call me anything else! I'll be damned if I am caught!"
Maximillian Drivers

Nickname
"They are silly."
|| Maxxy ||
|| Princess ||
|| Kid ||
|| Deer eyes ||
|| Cabinboy ||
||Cecil ||

"D-DON'T TELL ANYONE! I'M A BOY, I SWEAR."
Femal posing as a Male

Species
"Obviously... I am human."

"Old enough to still kick your arse."

D.O.B

May 16th

Sexuality

"W-what sort of bloody question is that? Like I would tell you!"
Questioning

Clockwork Role

"I am the Cabinboy. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Cabin "Boy"

divider.png

tumblr_nte5hijm7Z1uqvohco4_500.gif

divider.png

Appearance

Height

5'4"

Weight

118 lbs.

Body type
Slim, beansproutish, boyish with no defining curves.

Eye color
Emerald Green

Hair color

Golden/Honey Blonde

Hair style
Cut short and messy; choppy and rather unruly...as if she did it herself.

Skin color

Slightly pale; peachy...as if she had never worked in the sun her whole life. A bit of freckles dotting her cheeks.

Facial Features

She has a Korean Bunny face, meaning small mouth, large eyes, and a slightly rounded face. Her nose is small, sticking up slightly in a sprite-like shape. Her front teeth are rather large, only furthering her bunny appearance. Her ears stick out a little on the sides of her head, which she usually covers with her hair.

Scars/Tattoos/Etc.
leg-photo-1.jpg
She was born with an under developed leg, but her parents were weathly enough to get her a mechanical replacement.

A small birthmark between her collarbones

Personal Style

She dresses in slightly looser clothing, boyish, to help hide her appearance. She likes browns and tans, usually staying away from dark colors, such as black and navy. Her shoes are platforms, to give her more height ( Creeper style; since she is rather short) Since it is rather hot, you will usually catch her is a loose fitted, long sleeved white short, a brown and gold vest, dark brown shorts, with her brown, creeper styled shoes. Nothing over the top.

divider.png

9725815.gif

divider.png

Relationships

"Well, aren't you a nosey one?"

Clark Fairisles- Father

Sharlot Fairisles- Mother

Ricardo Valtino Black- Her propsed groom. He is twice her age and head of the Black trading company that commands most of the region. He is a pompous, black hearted brat who demands to have his way at every turn. He is unrelenting and greedy...so much so that Cecil hates him.

TBD

divider.png

tumblr_inline_mxo14zCDkB1spmsxh.gif

divider.png

Personality

"I'M READY FOR ADVENTURE!"

Despite her hoity-toity upbringing, filled with frilly things, decorum, and fanciness, Maxxy seems to lack most, it not all of the usual Upperclass decorum. True to the Taurus form, one could easily say that she is both stubborn, as well as Rebellious. She does not take commands very well, her odd independence shining through on most tasks she is given. She usually does as she chooses, never listening to her elders until she has physical proof that she was wrong.

Despite this, Maxxy is actually quite naive. A life behind manor walls has left her quite sheltered and thriving for adventure, which has left her rather lacking in usual street smarts. Not to say that she is not intelligent, but she is rather innocent to the real world. She is adventurous and rather fearless because of this, the world glazed over with a layer of false gold. She still retains some of her upper class manners, being shocked that these priates differ so much from what she is use to.

She is actually quite brave, not afraid to jump into any situation with the enthusiasm and energy of a young rabbit. She tackles issues head on with a tenacity that has earned her quite a bit of credit. She is intelligent and a fast learner, even if she has to learn a few things the hard way...She takes lessons to heart, as well as criticism. She is known to criticize herself, actually lacking quite a bit of confidence in her own appearance...

She is not afraid to get dirty, as long as she can get a proper washing afterwards, and is pretty creative when it comes to problem solving. She has a good memory, retaining all information she gathers with a silent grace that makes her stand out slightly in a crowd. Her natural innocence can also be a blessing, being thst she can easily talk her way out of trouble. She is not afraid to speak her mind, spouting her beliefs to those around her with a layer of pompousness that all upper class share. She is learning to control her temper, but sadly...is failing.

divider.png

tumblr_m0stqywP9j1qfyz9u.gif

divider.png

Random Info

||adventure||
||Pirates||
||music||
||reading||
||learning||
||dancing||

Dislikes
||being told what to do||
||rudeness||
||meanness||
||being dirty||
||Creeps||
||Being underestimated||

Habits

||tabbing her fingers||
||humming||
||biting her lip||
||lifting her pinky when drinking or eating||

Fears

||Heights||
||Swimming in open Ocean||
||Being discovered and being sent back to her family||
||The Doctor||

divider.png

8e778753ba_98427127_o2.gif

divider.png

Skills/Talents

||Piano||
||violin||
||Memory||

Strengths

||Bravery||
||Tenacity||
||Quick Learner||

Weaknesses

||Stubborn and Unrelenting||
||Doesn't like to admit she is wrong||
||Her temper||
||Naivety||

divider.png

tumblr_inline_mxo1zbo80S1spmsxh.gif

divider.png

History

vndyDl.jpg

Born Cecilia Donatella Fairisles, Cecil was born into a wealthy family, WORLDS away from the life of debauchery all pirates shared. She was the only daughter to the Fairisles line as well as the youngest child, meaning that she was spoiled. Always prey to the rebellious spirit, Cecil found a love for swashbuckling adventure stories told in the many books her father would bring back to her from his many travels. Her mother felt it clouded her mind; however, Cecil read them in secret.

Being a female in a high class society, Cecilia was soon greeted with the realities of her life. No longer would she be able to spend hours entertaining herself through her adventure stories, no. She was forced into the life of the prim and proper, being molded into the proper lady; however, her rebellious spirit shined through even more, often time fleeing and hiding from her many tutors.

Life wasn't AWFUL, for Cecil found entertainment in aggravating her many teachers and nannies; however, things changed once more. She turned 16, which in high society meant she was ready for marriage... something her parents had set up from birth. She was told it was her duty to ensure the wealth and succession of her family, being offered up on a silver platter to a man she had never met...who was twice her age.

It was then, days before her wedding, that Cecil fled, stealing one of the servant boy's clothes and cutting off her golden locks. She took up a new name and posed as a boy, Maximillian Drivers, quickly finding work on a ship that had docked in port...Little did she know that they were actually pirates! A dream come true? Only time will tell...

divider.png

tumblr_m6i2pynjZR1qlzcji.gif

divider.png

Other

She carries her father's watch with her at all times. Even though she ran away, it doesn't mean she hates her family. The watch is her most prized possession, and she keeps it in her vest's brest pocket.

divider.png

original.gif

divider.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
~Quartermaster W.I.P~

Full Name:
Dria Harvester, but never uses her first name.

Nickname:
Harvey

D.O.B:
January 2nd

Appearance:
Dria.jpg

( ^ You will never catch her wearing this, as she pretends to be a man. XD)

Physical Description:
Harvey crossdressed as a male and never wears girl's clothes. She is slight with some muscle tone. Her spine is also a specially created mechanism, as she was born paralyzed from her hips down.

Clockwork Pirate Role:
Quartermaster/Right-hand Man of the Captain

Relationships:
TBA

Sexuality:
She keeps this to herself.

Personality:
She is the most aggressive intellectual you will meet with a serious passion for science and violence. As a Quartermaster, she can smooth all day and night, but as a woman, not so much. She has more the charm of a gentleman.

Living life on the seas, challenges, jewelry, gold, gems, liquor, fireworks

Dislikes:
Sweets, losing when she gambles, rats (they carry the plague!), politics

Habits:
She will use really bad pirate slang. Combing her hair to the left.

Fears:
Being left on land. The plague.

Skills/Talents:
Following the Captain's direct orders, stealth, melee combat, gambling

Strengths:
TBA

Weaknesses:
High artillery, more to come. Many more.

History:
TBA

Other:
TBA

I guess everyone is cross dressing now, eh... - 3 -] and I thought I was being original

• Love
We have two cross-dressers! XD *high fives* Sorry, I kept my character from the first run of the game. >.< Cuz I'm lazy, lol.

• Thank You
All that fancy formatting, must figure out something to keep up appearances for the good Doctor!

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Hmm, as a general question, how does one make those fancy names (Such as in Doomyz WIP CS, for example?) I intend to do some interesting stuff with this, and that would be a good first step I reckon.

All that fancy formatting, must figure out something to keep up appearances for the good Doctor!
Cecil shall just avoid the doctor...

Ah!..I mean...Max. o v o

Hmm, as a general question, how does one make those fancy names (Such as in Doomyz WIP CS, for example?) I intend to do some interesting stuff with this, and that would be a good first step I reckon.
Tis a secret o v o