Clockwork Pirates (A Victorian Steampunk RP) RE-MADE

Can't beat a classic.

Reactions: YuriLucien
Reactions: Rax Rosetta
Yaaaay! It'll be great to start! >w<
Agreed, many are indeed looking forward to it. There is even a Skype group going on if you have any interest there?

Agreed, many are indeed looking forward to it. There is even a Skype group going on if you have any interest there?
Oh really? I had no idea! O= I am! <333

Yay! It's Crescendollmeg!! THanks!

If I am not mistaken, it appears that a Gunner position is available. I would be greatly interested in that position. Treasure Planet is one of my all time favorite movies, I can quote it word for word. I was also Captain Amelia for Halloween five years ago. I know a ton about pirates, I have book upon book on pirates of all eras and geography (including 18th and 19th century when they were most famous, Medieval pirates, Modern Pirates, Pirate documents, Female pirates, Pirates from Asia, The Middle East, Polynesia, Europe, America and so forth), as well as the Victorian era, Steampunk subculture, and mythical creatures. I also love the book and movie Stardust which also features flying airships. I am also very committed and I will try my best to post every day, and if not, then every other day. If I have to be inactive for a long time, I will be sure to let you know before hand.
(Ps. I hope that you do not mind if I request to have my character be a centaur, I love centaurs, and have seen some really wonderful drawings of different types of centaurs that some people have drawn (Victorian Centaur, WWII Centaur, Knight Centaur, Steampunk Centaur, Pirate Centaur, Cowgirl Centaur, Tribal Centaur, Peasant centaur, King Centaur, Colonial Centaur, Barbarian Centaur, Ninja Centaur, Samurai Centaur, etc....)

Hi @Ma'Zaz Tu'uk !

Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately the list on the first page of the thread isn't updated. The last gunner position has actually been filled by @Punkin. just a while back ^^" We'll have to ask @UnsightlyTEAstain if he's willing to add in another slot to accommodate your character. :'D