Clockwork Pirates (A Victorian Steampunk RP) RE-MADE

Nice to see you again. I don't think there's a romantic interest in it this time, though.

I guess not X,D LMFAO. My character is going to be YOUNGGGG

@UnboundDestiny ~ If you tell me what spot's your interested in I'll give it a double check and tell you what is still open.

@Shayla Has the head thief spot been taken?

@Shayla Nothing to be sorry about, was just asking! :)

I think all the gunner positions are open.

I think I'll take one of the remaining swordsman positions if there is one.

To save @UnsightlyTEAstain as well as everyone else wanting to reserve a spot, the trouble of having to scroll through 5 pages of responses, here's the spots that have been requested to be reserved for them so far (please correct me if I'm wrong, it's likely I got something wrong somewhere cause I just woke up and shizz :'D)

Quartermaster - @YuriLucien
Head Thief -
Cook - @Donk @Imbroglio
Navigator - @ILovePandas
Engineer (2/2) - @KamrenReed @Majem *
Swordsmen (3/5) - @Shayla @Majem * @UnboundDestiny
Doctor - @Rax Rosetta
Master Gunner -
Cabin Boy - @DoomyCakez
Weapons Master - @Victor Markov
Gunners (1/5) - @darkflames13

The rest of those who've shown interest haven't asked to reserve a spot yet.

Notes:
* - @Majem is either swordsman or engineer

Last edited:
Ah! @darkflames13 ~ You missed one! @UnboundDestiny reserved a spot for a swordsman as well... I guess it was buried within the posting.

Great job though for the help!

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
Added it in. Thanks @Shayla :)

@darkflames13

Since you've taken the reins~

I didn't see someone else had asked for the cook position. Whoops.
I'll probably go ahead and duck out in that case, don't want to fight for positions lol, and the character I wanted to use would only work as an engineer or a cook.

I'd love to come back if someone drops out but for now,
Bye folks, happy gaming. :)

Can we app two characters again? If so, I'd be happy to be Head Thief as well! <3

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Actually we had someone previously before interested in the Master Thief position and he thought it was filled so perhaps we should check if he still wants it first and if not you could have it?

@Imbroglio if @Majem chooses to go for swordsman, you could go for engineer ^^

@YuriLucien I'm not sure if we're allowed two characters. We'll have to wait for @UnsightlyTEAstain 's answer on that one.

@Shayla Who was that that was interested in the head thief role earlier? We should tag him / her to let them know the position is still open, they could still be interested :)

I, personally, would have figured the master gunner would have gotten snagged pretty quickly. Color me surprised that it isn't yet.

@Rax Rosetta ,Same here. Makes me want to go for that instead. I'm also surprised that there's no Head Thief yet; then again that's mostly due to the confusion.

~ Actually it was @UnboundDestiny who was interested previously and that was why he chose to take a swordsman position believing it was filled. But, Great idea @darkflames13 :) I will tag or message him that it is opened so I can see if he is still interested.