City of the Dead

Will you join the fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'll have it go on now. Everyone can interact with each other, but like, build up to it, don't just meet out of the blue. Let he story build up a bit. But eventually, if the Roleplay lasts long enough, everyone will eventually band together and probably hold out until Special Forces is deployed to clean up and save everyone.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lycus
One quick thing, @Esakrel Alkaos Young , finding the cure to the virus is overboard. If you're saying you can provide food and shelter or something, then sure, its fine.

Reactions: Lycus
Well, I never said that. But if you're playing a Villain of sorts looking to lure people with false hope, that's fine by me.

New Character!

Appearance:
snsd-jessica-banilaco-3.jpg

Name:
Jessica Shin-Ryu

Personality:
She is known to be sentimental and warm-hearted, so it is a wonder on how she made it in the Navy. She is also known to cry whenever she is angry and seems to have trouble controlling her emotions

Brief Bio:
Jessica grew up in a working class Korean-American Family as the Eldest Child, having one younger sister. When she enlisted into the Military, her Father showed great disappointment, instead wanting her to go to College and study business instead. At age nineteen, she became a member of the United States Navy Nurse Corps. Although it seems unlikely, Jessica was deployed to Afghanistan in 2011, where she treated combat wounds, some more gruesome then others. After her second tour in Afghanistan, Jessica was stationed in New York. With the Outbreak, she and 25% of the Population are now trapped on the wrong side of the quarantine. Anyone caught trying to leave the Quarantine Zone is shot on sight by the National Guard. Not to mention people who try to escape by boat are going to be blasted by the Navy Blockade...Now Jessica has to hope that she can team up with other survivors and wait out the Outbreak, knowing that the Government is prepping Special Forces to go in and rescue remaining survivors...

Job:
US Navy Nurse Corps

Weapons:
16b0jli.jpg

Family:
Parents- Living in California
Krystal Shin-Ryu (Younger Sister): Studying Abroad in South Korea

Others:
Rank is E-6 (Petty Officer First-Class or PO1)
Was Scheduled for Promotion, but is currently listed as MIA due to Outbreak
Family is worried about her​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SheriffLlama
Looks rather interesting. I'll definitely try to write up a CS.

Appearance:
glasses_beard_thoughtful.jpg

Name:
Sylar Alexander Macey

Personality:
Sylar is a bit of a selective introvert. He is outgoing when he wants to be, but if he's not in the mood to talk, you'd be lucky to get a word out of him. Sylar is very patient with people, despite having mild ADD. His patience is how he normally wins people over, being rather forgiving as well. He is very strong-minded, but his little sister is his weakness. Even though he is already her legal guardian, he was already very protective before their mom died.

Brief Bio:
Sylar grew up in a small town in Tennessee with his parents and younger sister, Meghan. Being very creative, he took to acting at an early age. By the time he was in 8th grade, he was a was well known for his theatrical abilities. In high-school Sylar was a rather popular guy, as he was lucky enough to be funny and decently handsome.

Being a typical southern family, the Macey's regularly attended church on Sundays and Wednesdays. While Sylar's dad was rather lenient, the rules he did have were strictly enforced. He and his sister were never allowed at parties, alcohol was strictly off limits in their household, and foul language was a definite way to end up grounded. In his middle school years, Sylar was alright with his dad's rules - as he agreed to them rather well.

When Sylar was in high-school, however, he developed a slight problem with foul language that his father was not a fan of. Sylar's disrespect of his father's rule drove a bit of a stake in their relationship, and he fell to the stereotypical behavior of a rebellious teenager. As he matured, he found that he grew out of the bad habit - though when angered, his tongue often slips.

When Sylar was in his senior year of high-school, his dad was in a car accident that killed a pedestrian. It was later discovered that his dad was driving under the influence, and he was arrested for vehicular manslaughter and sentenced to a year in jail. While in prison, his father became enveloped in extreme depression and was found in his cell, hanged by the neck.

As the family was horribly grief-stricken with the suicide of their father, Sylar instantly became the protector of the household, and he was also a source of income, as his mom was struggling to find a job after being lain off from her previous one.

Sylar graduated high-school at 18 with a large amount of scholarship money to The Julliard School of the Arts for the theater department. When he finished college, he found that his plan to pursue an acting career was harder than he thought it would be. That ambitious pursuit was placed on hold when Sylar's mom died of a sudden heart attack. Being of legal age, Meghan moved to New York to live with him.

Job:
Restraunt Staff, Several Acting Jobs

Weapons:
Browning 9mm Handgun
-Sylar has never used the weapon, but it was purchased because of the area he lived in.

Family:
Meghan Macey - Sister (Alive)
Derrick Macey - Father (Deceased)
Erica Macey (Deceased)

Others:
Sylar stands at about 6'3 and is has a decent muscle tone due to working out. He does so because he believes that an actors job is to take care of their body.
8iE6yRj4T.png

Appearance:
596333.jpg

Name:
Meghan Victoria Macey

Personality:
Meghan is a rather cheerful person. She does her best to make sure everyone is comfortable in a group and she will always help anyone who needs it. She is an extrovert to the farthest meaning of the term. She tends to be a little bit naive, but she's not stupid. She has a fairly accurate sense of judgement, and she can tell who's a good person and who isn't. While she has been without either parents for a while, she believes strongly in their rules, so she's made sure she stayed in church.

Brief Bio:
Being a typical small-town girl, Meghan grew up as "the friendly daughter of Derrick and Erica Macey". She slightly took after her big brother and partook in a few theater productions, but she was far more attracted to playing soccer. By middle school, she established her spot on the school's varsity team, and continued on the team throughout her high-school career.

Having a great work-ethic, Meghan was always a straight-A student and always performed well, academically. She was always a good girl for her parents and was an angel in the eyes of her teachers and the people of their church. She and her brother were not very close because of an 8-year age difference, but she always looked up to him.

After her father's arrest and suicide, she was heart-broken and she cried all the time. After time took it's course, she eventually returned to her confident self, but always had an empty space inside. She enjoyed a picture perfect life with her mom - going to movies, talking about the boys that she was interested in, and playing soccer while her mom screamed and cheered from the sidelines.

When her mom died, Meghan almost lost it. She fell to severe depression that lasted almost all of her junior year of high-shcool, often contemplating releases like self-harm or drugs. With the help of her pastor and then her brother, she was able to recover herself and move to New York to live with Sylar the summer of her senior year. Later she was positive to continue what her mom would have wanted and found a church in the area, and also made Sylar go, as he'd stopped going over the past couple years.

In her senior year, she found a guy she liked, Eric, who went to her school and church. She lost contact with him with the virus began to spread.

Job:
Waitress (Works at restaurant with Sylar.)

Weapons:
None, other then the can of Mace she carries.

Family:
Sylar Macey - Brother (Alive)
Erica Macey - Mother (Deceased)

Others:
She loves the color green, Twilight, and hates the hunger games.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
glasses_beard_thoughtful.jpg

Name:
Sylar Alexander Macey

Personality:
Sylar is a bit of a selective introvert. He is outgoing when he wants to be, but if he's not in the mood to talk, you'd be lucky to get a word out of him. Sylar is very patient with people, despite having mild ADD. His patience is how he normally wins people over, being rather forgiving as well. He is very strong-minded, but his little sister is his weakness. Even though he is already her legal guardian, he was already very protective before their mom died.

Brief Bio:
Sylar grew up in a small town in Tennessee with his parents and younger sister, Meghan. Being very creative, he took to acting at an early age. By the time he was in 8th grade, he was a was well known for his theatrical abilities. In high-school Sylar was a rather popular guy, as he was lucky enough to be funny and decently handsome.

Being a typical southern family, the Macey's regularly attended church on Sundays and Wednesdays. While Sylar's dad was rather lenient, the rules he did have were strictly enforced. He and his sister were never allowed at parties, alcohol was strictly off limits in their household, and foul language was a definite way to end up grounded. In his middle school years, Sylar was alright with his dad's rules - as he agreed to them rather well.

When Sylar was in high-school, however, he developed a slight problem with foul language that his father was not a fan of. Sylar's disrespect of his father's rule drove a bit of a stake in their relationship, and he fell to the stereotypical behavior of a rebellious teenager. As he matured, he found that he grew out of the bad habit - though when angered, his tongue often slips.

When Sylar was in his senior year of high-school, his dad was in a car accident that killed a pedestrian. It was later discovered that his dad was driving under the influence, and he was arrested for vehicular manslaughter and sentenced to a year in jail. While in prison, his father became enveloped in extreme depression and was found in his cell, hanged by the neck.

As the family was horribly grief-stricken with the suicide of their father, Sylar instantly became the protector of the household, and he was also a source of income, as his mom was struggling to find a job after being lain off from her previous one.

Sylar graduated high-school at 18 with a large amount of scholarship money to The Julliard School of the Arts for the theater department. When he finished college, he found that his plan to pursue an acting career was harder than he thought it would be. That ambitious pursuit was placed on hold when Sylar's mom died of a sudden heart attack. Being of legal age, Meghan moved to New York to live with him.

Job:
Restraunt Staff, Several Acting Jobs

Weapons:
Browning 9mm Handgun
-Sylar has never used the weapon, but it was purchased because of the area he lived in.

Family:
Meghan Macey - Sister (Alive)
Erica Macey (Deceased)

Others:
Sylar stands at about 6'3 and is has a decent muscle tone due to working out. He does so because he believes that an actors job is to take care of their body.
8iE6yRj4T.png

Appearance:
596333.jpg

Name:
Meghan Victoria Macey

Personality:
Meghan is a rather cheerful person. She does her best to make sure everyone is comfortable in a group and she will always help anyone who needs it. She is an extrovert to the farthest meaning of the term. She tends to be a little bit naive, but she's not stupid. She has a fairly accurate sense of judgement, and she can tell who's a good person and who isn't. While she has been without either parents for a while, she believes strongly in their rules, so she's made sure she stayed in church.

Brief Bio:
Being a typical small-town girl, Meghan grew up as "the friendly daughter of Derrick and Erica Macey". She slightly took after her big brother and partook in a few theater productions, but she was far more attracted to playing soccer. By middle school, she established her spot on the school's varsity team, and continued on the team throughout her high-school career.

Having a great work-ethic, Meghan was always a straight-A student and always performed well, academically. She was always a good girl for her parents and was an angel in the eyes of her teachers and the people of their church. She and her brother were not very close because of an 8-year age difference, but she always looked up to him.

After her father's arrest and suicide, she was heart-broken and she cried all the time. After time took it's course, she eventually returned to her confident self, but always had an empty space inside. She enjoyed a picture perfect life with her mom - going to movies, talking about the boys that she was interested in, and playing soccer while her mom screamed and cheered from the sidelines.

When her mom died, Meghan almost lost it. She fell to severe depression that lasted almost all of her junior year of high-shcool, often contemplating releases like self-harm or drugs. With the help of her pastor and then her brother, she was able to recover herself and move to New York to live with Sylar the summer of her senior year. Later she was positive to continue what her mom would have wanted and found a church in the area, and also made Sylar go, as he'd stopped going over the past couple years.

In her senior year, she found a guy she liked, Eric, who went to her school and church. She lost contact with him with the virus began to spread.

Job:
Waitress (Works at restaurant with Sylar.)

Weapons:
None, other then the can of Mace she carries.

Family:
Sylar Macey - Brother (Alive)
Erica Macey - Mother (Deceased)

Others:
She loves the color green, Twilight, and hates the hunger games.​
You're Accepted. Please begin Posting when you have the chance.

She continued walking until she saw what looked like a Middle Aged Man and a Woman in her Late Teens. Not wanting to take any chances, she decided to go around the block.

@Kirisuna Was your last post reffering to Sylar and Meghan? Cause Sylar's looking from a high window and Meghan is inside.

Apologies if I sound rude, I'm just trying to figure out how to post next :P

@Kirisuna Was your last post reffering to Sylar and Meghan? Cause Sylar's looking from a high window and Meghan is inside.

Apologies if I sound rude, I'm just trying to figure out how to post next :P
No, just a duo of NPCs, never said they were Survivors nor Infected. If it were your characters, I'd use their Descriptions instead. But since your characters aren't at ground level, I can't really refer to them.

@Kirisuna I've been thinking and I feel like you dismissed the cure idea Rashley. Maybe try to bend it into how the zombies get mutated. Use your imagination besides trevor stilll cant hack into military files yet so there's plenty of time but he's going to milk this "I can cure it" as long he can not meaning he actually can. Im not asking you to change your mind im just try to be an aggressive player. Add to the story as much as I can.

@Kirisuna I've been thinking and I feel like you dismissed the cure idea Rashley. Maybe try to bend it into how the zombies get mutated. Use your imagination besides trevor stilll cant hack into military files yet so there's plenty of time but he's going to milk this "I can cure it" as long he can not meaning he actually can. Im not asking you to change your mind im just try to be an aggressive player. Add to the story as much as I can.
Well, I did mention that the Scientists working on finding the cure for the Virus were working on it before the Outbreak broke out. If anything, he could find evidence that there was an attempt to create a cure and that the Scientists were close up until the Activists who released the Infected Chimps foiled everything and practically caused the Outbreak. But its too early in the Roleplay for that, maybe later in the Roleplay, when everyone bands together (Which I am hoping for), we can work on it together?

Heyo, before I decide to join, may I ask; Do yo have any requests in post length at all?

so I have Ari heading to the department store; How will the encounter go? She walks in and finds Trevor sipping from tea cups and eating crumpets or can Ari like punch him in the face before she realizes its him

snorts and laughs evily

Heyo, before I decide to join, may I ask; Do yo have any requests in post length at all?
At least one paragraph. The more detail, the better.

so I have Ari heading to the department store; How will the encounter go? She walks in and finds Trevor sipping from tea cups and eating crumpets or can Ari like punch him in the face before she realizes its him

snorts and laughs evily
I'd like to think that it'll be interesting, because Kassandra may get caught in the crossfire unless Jessica intervenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.