City of the Dead

Will you join the fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there still room for another player to join the story?
Yes, just throw up a CS. Once the Characters get too numerous, I'll be closing the Sign-Ups, but in the meantime, you're welcome to join.

Apperance:https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/steve-jonhson.4108/
Name: Steve Johnson
Personality: tough, over protective, and caring
Brief bio: he was the first born of his family when he was two his mom had another son then when he was four his mother died giving birth a new daughter.
When he was twelve his dad taught him
how to shoot with a gun. When he was thirteen his dad joined the army. When he was fourteen his father taught him how to defend himself agianst armed intruders when he is unarmed. When the virus spred his father grew apart from him and his younger siblings on his little sister's fourteenth birthday his dad disappeared now he lives in a were house alone with his younger brother and sister
Job: before the virus spred he worked as a body trainer at a gym, now he's got no job
Weapons: an old machine gun his father gave him the night before his disappearance
Family:
Maya\mother (died during child birth)
Andrew\father (disappeared)
Jake\brother (alive\17 )
Julie\sister (alive\15)
This Character is accepted.

I will get a post in soon and it will be in response to the last person who posted

So it looks like there has been some confusion. My character is not in the same building as yours. in fact she is in the one right across the street

Indeed. From what I know, your character is across the street. Mine is on the roof with Julie and the twins have just gotten onto the roof with them... I think. If this helps at all?

Indeed. From what I know, your character is across the street. Mine is on the roof with Julie and the twins have just gotten onto the roof with them... I think. If this helps at all?
Yep that's what happened. there is a post where, based on how i read it due to wording, charlotte is on the roof with you guys instead of her spot on the firescape.

//. May I join in? I'll only have on character, but I'd loved to be involved if you'd allow me to be.//

tumblr_nm0ob5i3yX1r2r1rvo1_1280.jpg

Name
Britani Paige Knight
Personality
Brit is a bit of a badass, shes confident some times overly, she's quiet and yet under her tough exterior she's really a big softy.
Brief Bio
Before the outbreak Britani was a professional wrestler and excelled in the craft, she was the top of her game when the world went to hell. Growing up she had a difficult life, a father who was never around and was in jail for drug related crimes before she was even seven and as far as she knew he was still in there. Her mother was an alcoholic who she didn't get along with, she kept her distance from the woman and did her own thing, yet she seemed to manage to always pay her mothers bills with the money she earned from wrestling in the independent circuit which didn't pay much but it was enough to keep her and her mother living. Once she finally hit the big time at the age of 20 her life changed she began traveling all over the country and even the world putting on shows. She had loved wrestling from a young age always watching her favorites in awwww, like the Undertaker and Lita. Once the outbreak happened her whole life was flipped upside down and she found herself in a whole knew kind of world that frightened her, he only campionship being her dog Rayzor, who is a German Shepard/Wolf mix.
Job (optional)
Professional Wrestler
Weapons
She keeps a dagger in each of her boots, a knife on her hip, a pistol in the back of jeans and a sword that rests on her back.
Family
Rayzor, her dog.
Others
Britani wears a purple tank top covered by a leather studded jacket, black ripped up jeans, black combat boots black fingerless gloves.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
tumblr_nm0ob5i3yX1r2r1rvo1_1280.jpg

Name
Britani Paige Knight
Personality
Brit is a bit of a badass, shes confident some times overly, she's quiet and yet under her tough exterior she's really a big softy.
Brief Bio
Before the outbreak Britani was a professional wrestler and excelled in the craft, she was the top of her game when the world went to hell. Growing up she had a difficult life, a father who was never around and was in jail for drug related crimes before she was even seven and as far as she knew he was still in there. Her mother was an alcoholic who she didn't get along with, she kept her distance from the woman and did her own thing, yet she seemed to manage to always pay her mothers bills with the money she earned from wrestling in the independent circuit which didn't pay much but it was enough to keep her and her mother living. Once she finally hit the big time at the age of 20 her life changed she began traveling all over the country and even the world putting on shows. She had loved wrestling from a young age always watching her favorites in awwww, like the Undertaker and Lita. Once the outbreak happened her whole life was flipped upside down and she found herself in a whole knew kind of world that frightened her, he only campionship being her dog Rayzor, who is a German Shepard/Wolf mix.
Job (optional)
Professional Wrestler
Weapons
She keeps a dagger in each of her boots, a knife on her hip, a pistol in the back of jeans and a sword that rests on her back.
Family
Rayzor, her dog.
Others
Britani wears a purple tank top covered by a leather studded jacket, black ripped up jeans, black combat boots black fingerless gloves.
Accepted, you may begin posting. If you can, please post an Image of the Dog ^^

so . . . I totally forgot this >.> <.< would this be dead then? (no pun intended)

^ snorted

I was eager to post but I didnt want to turn it into a 1X1 so I refrained... I can post if need be.

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Alright im pretty interested is this, still open and accepting? If so can I please get a short summary of where we're at in the IC? Thanks

Most people who signed up have strayed away, but I've been keeping track.

Would like this to revive again.

Reactions: CrownedAlpha-
Is this RP still alive and accepting because it looks awesome and I'd love to join

Emo-girl-hair-18.jpg

Name: Elizabeth Ryder, often addressed as "Ryder" or "Rider".
Personality: Quiet, detached and uneasy around other people. Whilst incredibly knowledgeable she is also terrified of the zombies, preferring to avoid them at all costs and rarely putting herself in danger.
Bio: Ryder was never at ease around her friends, family or people in general. She left her family behind when she moved to study bio-chemistry at New York .Since the outbreak she has survived on hers wits alone.
Family: Out of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.