City of the Dead

Will you join the fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I am not responding right away. I just want to give everyone a chance to make their first post.

I'll have my next post up by tonight. Or at least try

Still working on a post

Still working on a post
Okay, cool. I'll probably post after you if no one else does.

And as for everyone else, I will let you know when it is safe for us to all go looking for each other and eventually, seek refuge together. Thank you for your patience.

Are we expecting any other posts if not im going to post again
Go ahead and work on your next post, people will post when they can. But don't interact with other RPer's Characters until I give the OK. Otherwise, you're fine.

I'm sorry. I'm having something of a hard time, thinking of an intro. I'm bad at beginnings.

Alright, I started off the RP at Sunset, after a couple of more posts, I'll have it go to Night-Time, just giving everyone a heads-up.

I wanna join!! TuT

Appearance:
johnny_depp1_300_400.jpg

Name:
Johnny. Just... Johnny

Personality:
A happy-go-lucky man with a sense of humor. He tries to stay positive all the time, wanting to use his acting skills to lift people's spirits up. He genuinely cares about his comrades, and despite the many deaths he had witnessed, he always has a smile on his face. He is outgoing and very passionate when it comes to acting, but he knows when to tone it down (most of the time). He is friendly, and especially loves being with small children. Every once in a while, you would see him roam around, looking depressed and in need of sleep. During those times, he is, what he likes to call, "acting out his past". What he's really doing is reliving the traumatic moments in his head. He uses this technique to get back to his normal self again, and usually it will always work.

Brief Bio:
Johnny was the oldest of two children. His parents had moved to New York when his little sister had turned 3, after deciding to help Johnny with his acting dream at the age of 12. From there, Johnny had been performing and working hard to achieve his dream to be in Julliard and to become the greatest actor in his time. By the age of 20, he was already a well known actor. He had frequently visited his small family whenever he can, especially his younger sister Alicia, until one day, things had gone terribly wrong and Johnny was forced to get seperated from his family in the time of panic. To this day, Johnny is still looking for his family, strongly believing that they are still alive. What he worried most about, was his sister, who had pleaded him to search for them, before giving him her pocket watch, something that he takes care of dearly.

Job:
Actor and Sound Engineer

Weapons:
A Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat

Family:
Younger sister: Alicia
Mother: Janet
Father: Raylan

Others:
He likes to have fun, and he's more or less like a kid, which is why he feels more comfortable with children more than adults. Unless those said adults were nice enough or caring enough would he become more comfortable.​

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I wanna join!! TuT

Appearance:
johnny_depp1_300_400.jpg

Name:
Johnny. Just... Johnny

Personality:
A happy-go-lucky man with a sense of humor. He tries to stay positive all the time, wanting to use his acting skills to lift people's spirits up. He genuinely cares about his comrades, and despite the many deaths he had witnessed, he always has a smile on his face. He is outgoing and very passionate when it comes to acting, but he knows when to tone it down (most of the time). He is friendly, and especially loves being with small children. Every once in a while, you would see him roam around, looking depressed and in need of sleep. During those times, he is, what he likes to call, "acting out his past". What he's really doing is reliving the traumatic moments in his head. He uses this technique to get back to his normal self again, and usually it will always work.

Brief Bio:
Johnny was the oldest of two children. His parents had moved to New York when his little sister had turned 3, after deciding to help Johnny with his acting dream at the age of 12. From there, Johnny had been performing and working hard to achieve his dream to be in Julliard and to become the greatest actor in his time. By the age of 20, he was already a well known actor. He had frequently visited his small family whenever he can, especially his younger sister Alicia, until one day, things had gone terribly wrong and Johnny was forced to get seperated from his family in the time of panic. To this day, Johnny is still looking for his family, strongly believing that they are still alive. What he worried most about, was his sister, who had pleaded him to search for them, before giving him her pocket watch, something that he takes care of dearly.

Job:
Actor and Sound Engineer

Weapons:
A Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat

Family:
Younger sister: Alicia
Mother: Janet
Father: Raylan

Others:
He likes to have fun, and he's more or less like a kid, which is why he feels more comfortable with children more than adults. Unless those said adults were nice enough or caring enough would he become more comfortable.​
Everything seems to be in order; accepted.

*twitch* so many celebs... so who are we waiting for first posts from because. I dont wanna progress my character much further unless everyone has posted at least once.

Pfft, I only picked Johnny Depp because he's the only actor that popped into my mind. Its kinda my first time using a real photo for my character's appearance, so I was like "Why not use a celebrity?" I was originally going to do a female, but Johnny Depp came to mind and I said "Heck, why not?" This'll help me on my male roleplaying =u=

I know he is, but that doesn't mean I can't use one of his pictures. This one he looks pretty young to me!

When do you want the characters to start interacting with eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.