City of the Dead

Will you join the fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
c32b00a7e7eac8c603f8fb671895c884.jpg

Name: Anjelica Miova
Personality: She comes off as somewhat cold but can be really warm and friendly after she gets used to you. Once she's is, though, she's an absolute nutjob.
Brief Bio: She was studying when the virus reached the college. Once word got out, she ran home to find her family trying to kill her little brother. Once she managed to pry them away, she grabbed him and ran away from home, taking refuge back at the college where they now live.
Job (optional): She was a waitress in the local cafe near her college but now she just lives there with her brother.
Weapons: She uses the sword she bought at comic-on. All she had to do was get the knife sharpener from her work to sharpen the blade. If not the sword, then she uses a sledge hammer.
Family: She has a younger brother, Cameron.
Others:

asian-male-hairstyles-medium2.jpg

Name: Cameron Miova
Personality: Shy around strangers and outgoing around friends, he is very easy to get along with.
Brief Bio: Same as Anjelica's.
Job (optional): None.
Weapons: He prefers to run than fight but knows how to aim a staple gun and kill that way. But once the staples run out, he searches for rocks for his sling shot or arrows for his bow.
Family: He has an older sister, Anjelica.
Others: I hope this isn't too powerful.

c32b00a7e7eac8c603f8fb671895c884.jpg

Name: Anjelica Miova
Personality: She comes off as somewhat cold but can be really warm and friendly after she gets used to you. Once she's is, though, she's an absolute nutjob.
Brief Bio: She was studying when the virus reached the college. Once word got out, she ran home to find her family trying to kill her little brother. Once she managed to pry them away, she grabbed him and ran away from home, taking refuge back at the college where they now live.
Job (optional): She was a waitress in the local cafe near her college but now she just lives there with her brother.
Weapons: She uses the sword she bought at comic-on. All she had to do was get the knife sharpener from her work to sharpen the blade. If not the sword, then she uses a sledge hammer.
Family: She has a younger brother, Cameron.
Others:

asian-male-hairstyles-medium2.jpg

Name: Cameron Miova
Personality: Shy around strangers and outgoing around friends, he is very easy to get along with.
Brief Bio: Same as Anjelica's.
Job (optional): None.
Weapons: He prefers to run than fight but knows how to aim a staple gun and kill that way. But once the staples run out, he searches for rocks for his sling shot or arrows for his bow.
Family: He has an older sister, Anjelica.
Others: I hope this isn't too powerful.
Accepted, you may begin posting.

(I wanna make a teenage zombie apocalypes team I might make more once a week)
Appearance: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/julie-jonhson.3931/
Name: Julie Johnson
Personality: she is very reckless she always takes chances, will go to any extream for her and her friend's survival
Brief Bio: her mom died at child birth so she was raised by her dad and her two older brothers, when she was nine her dad joined the army. When the virus spred her dad grew more apart from them. On her fourteenth birthday her father disappeared. Now she and her 17 year old brother are taken care by her 19 year old brother
Job: none
Weapons: a bow and twenty throwing blades
Family:
Maya\mother (died during child birth)
Andrew\father (disappeared)
Jake\brother (alive\17)
Steve\brother (alive\19)
Others: she is emotionally unstable, and has one hell of an accuracy

Last edited by a moderator:
(I wanna make a teenage zombie apocalypes team I might make more once a week)
Appearance:dark brown hair, blonde highlights, and blue eyes
Name: Julie Johnson
Personality: she is very reckless she always takes chances, will go to any extream for her and her friend's survival
Brief Bio: her mom died at child birth so she was raised by her dad and her two older brothers, when she was nine her dad joined the army. When the virus spred her dad grew more apart from them. On her fourteenth birthday her father disappeared. Now she and her 17 year old brother are taken care by her 19 year old brother
Job: none
Weapons: a bow and twenty throwing blades
Family:
Maya\mother (died during child birth)
Andrew\father (disappeared)
Jake\brother (alive\17)
Steve\brother (alive\19)
Others: she is emotionally unstable, and has one hell of an accuracy
You can have up to three characters; Please Provide a Photograph or Image for your character's Appearance.

Changed it, it wouldn't let me put the image so I put a link instead

Changed it, it wouldn't let me put the image so I put a link instead
Okay, close enough I guess. Accepted; you may begin posting.

it's been a busy few days for me and will continue to be for a while longer :'( I won't be able to get a post in until next week at best. Sorry, but until then! (hopefully nothing big happens too O_o)

Appearance:
_c426529_image_0.jpg

Name: Michael Vercammen

Personality: Normally he is a very outgoing, friendly individual who likes to party and make friends. But Michael sees this oubtreak as the perfect opportunity to let any pent-up anger go free and kill some things. He is still friendly, but will not hesitate to kill anyone if he needs to. He enjoys killing zombies a bit too much, which may make him seem a little sadistic.

Brief Bio: Born to a middle-class family in Germany, Michael had the average childhood of an only child. Decent grades, good friends and a few girlfriends here and there. His parents got divorced when he was 15 because they no longer cared for each other. Any signs of affection would be met with a cold response from the other one.

Michael went on to studying engineering in a university far away, renting a studio in the city. He saw it as the perfect opportunity to learn to take care of himself as he had always depended on either his mother or father before then. While he was on his own, he got into working out and did so regularly.
In his third year of college, he partook in a transfer program to the US. Michael happened to be in New York City at the time of the outbreak, but didn't shy away from taking people's stuff to help himself survive. However, he's unfamiliar with guns and prefers not to use them at all, mostly because of the noise they make.

Job: Student

Weapons: A spiked baseball bat he made himself and a pitchfork.
Family: Mother and father, both back at home in Germany.
Others: Has a backpack with a crowbar, a hammer, a wrench, some screwdrivers, a box of nails and screws, a small handsaw, a swiss army knife, jumper cables, a small hose, a flashlight, several batteries, some painkillers and a few bottles of water and canned food.
He also wears a leather jacket and a motorbike helmet which he never takes of unless he's certain he's safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is going on right now

Are we at the same pharmacy/deparment store because I felt like my post went ignored so I just went with it

idk man

who else is at the Pharmacy? like im really confused right now. I thought this was where the characters would have an AHA moment together but we have Trevor running off into the sunset with a shitload of zombies on his ass and kassandra went back to her appartment and completely ignored Ari banging on the barred window and went back to her appartment LOL I thought the broadcast was the thing that got all the characters together or something like that

I have no clue where this is going right now lmao @_@

Appearance:
_c426529_image_0.jpg

Name: Michael Vercammen

Personality: Normally he is a very outgoing, friendly individual who likes to party and make friends. But Michael sees this oubtreak as the perfect opportunity to let any pent-up anger go free and kill some things. He is still friendly, but will not hesitate to kill anyone if he needs to. He enjoys killing zombies a bit too much, which may make him seem a little sadistic.

Brief Bio: Born to a middle-class family in Germany, Michael had the average childhood of an only child. Decent grades, good friends and a few girlfriends here and there. His parents got divorced when he was 15 because they no longer cared for each other. Any signs of affection would be met with a cold response from the other one.

Michael went on to studying engineering in a university far away, renting a studio in the city. He saw it as the perfect opportunity to learn to take care of himself as he had always depended on either his mother or father before then. While he was on his own, he got into working out and did so regularly.
In his third year of college, he partook in a transfer program to the US. Michael happened to be in New York City at the time of the outbreak, but didn't shy away from taking people's stuff to help himself survive. However, he's unfamiliar with guns and prefers not to use them at all, mostly because of the noise they make.

Job: Student

Weapons: A spiked baseball bat he made himself and a pitchfork.
Family: Mother and father, both back at home in Germany.
Others: Has a backpack with a crowbar, a hammer, a wrench, some screwdrivers, a box of nails and screws, a small handsaw, a swiss army knife, jumper cables, a small hose, a flashlight, several batteries, some painkillers and a few bottles of water and canned food.
He also wears a leather jacket and a motorbike helmet which he never takes of unless he's certain he's safe.
Accepted, you may begin posting
What is going on right now

Are we at the same pharmacy/deparment store because I felt like my post went ignored so I just went with it

idk man

who else is at the Pharmacy? like im really confused right now. I thought this was where the characters would have an AHA moment together but we have Trevor running off into the sunset with a shitload of zombies on his ass and kassandra went back to her appartment and completely ignored Ari banging on the barred window and went back to her appartment LOL I thought the broadcast was the thing that got all the characters together or something like that

I have no clue where this is going right now lmao @_@
Oh my god, I'm so sorry >.< Everything was kind of a cluster-fuck! It was supposed to, but didn't exactly go as I had hoped. Trevor lead the Infected away, Kassandra and Jessica declined on whoever was helping them to go back with them and instead just decided to head back to her spot. Anyway, I'm really sorry for ignoring Ari T_T But to make it up to you, I'll allow Ari to join up with Jessica and Kassandra, like, she secretly followed them or something. However you wanna roll with it ^^

Wait.... There was a broadcast?
Yeah, one of the other Players hacked into the Emergency Broadcast Channel and tried to get survivors to help him find Insulin. He got what he needed, then tried to lure the Zombies away, after that it became a Cluster-Fuck. Perhaps we should start planning ahead a bit no?

Great idea lol

I'll get Ari searching the department store for whatever she needs

Maybe Ari could break into Kassandras apartment and it could be a tense moment or something

Or Zombies could be chasing you and you're banging on the door ^^

Reactions: Ayla
Oh cool, yeah I like that idea.

Once a few more posts go up I'll put that into action and go from there !

I thought about something happening and Sylar and Meghan get swarmed in the apartment and have to flee to other areas (Where ever the other players are)

I thought about something happening and Sylar and Meghan get swarmed in the apartment and have to flee to other areas (Where ever the other players are)
We're all pretty scattered. But don't like just find them off the get-go. We may want to plan encounters in advance though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SheriffLlama
Well, in my opinion, I don't think everyone should meet up just yet. Maybe if everyone were to find small groups and eventually meet up, the plot and RP might last longer.

Reactions: Ayla
Status
Not open for further replies.