FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
[BCOLOR=#000000]In-Character Thread has been created. -------------------------------------------------------->[/BCOLOR]

Plot Summary (Will be based off of 28 Days Later mixed in with Dead Frontier): In 2017, while studying a new breed of virus, Scientists are disrupted by Animal Liberation Activists, looking to free Chimpanzees being used as test subjects. Nicknamed 'Rage' due to its symptoms of increasingly Volatile and Savage Behavior. The Virus is rumored to be a prototype Biological Weapon, but is actually a failed attempt to create a Cure for Terminal Illnesses, but the Scientists were now studying to find a way to cure the Chimps of the Virus. Despite Warnings from Lad Techs and Scientists, the Activists release the Chimpanzees and in the process, releasing the Virus into the Population of New York City. The Virus is capable of spreading through blood and saliva. Currently, the City is under Quarantine. All Exits have been blocked off by the US National Guard. No one is allowed in or out. So far, 75% of the Population has become infected by the virulent man-made virus, while 25% of the City's Remaining Population continues to fight to stay alive until the infected are wiped out or until Special Forces decides to step in. Once a day, the National Guard will drop off care packages to help the survivors stay alive until Special Forces can be deployed. In the meantime, the Survivors must fight...

Rules:
-No Godmodding, or Overpowered Characters
-Respect your Fellow Roleplayers
-Iwaku Rules will apply
-If there is to be any romance, fade to black if it gets steamy or take it out in PM
-Don't jump into the Roleplay until I accept your Character(s)
-I will allow a Maximum of three characters
-Be realistic about your Characters, I don't need a bunch of Badass Military-style Zombie Slayers

Character Sheet:
Appearance: (Please use Realistic Photos)
Name:
Brief Bio:
Job (optional):
Weapons: (Please be realistic and reasonable. Don't be starting with overpowered weapons like Assault Rifles, Rocket Launchers or some overpowered Military Grade Weaponry)
Family:
Others:

My Character
Appearance:
Beautiful-Maternity-Dresses-For-Baby-Shower.jpg

Name:
Kassandra Crawford

Personality:
Kassandra isn't the most outgoing person in the world, but isn't exactly anti-social either. Ever since High School, she is known to be very shy, especially around guys. Although she was a bit more outgoing in College, Kassandra was still shy around guys, so she had the tendency to stay out of relationships. As a result of being shy, Kassandra is also a bit socially awkward, but it has improved after she graduated from College. Around her friends, she is practically the therapist and has an open door policy for her friends if they ever need someone to vent to or talk about their problems. But sometimes, even the therapist needs someone to vent to. Although headstrong, Kassandra is not without a soft side, as she is family oriented and has shown to be a nice and caring person, both as a friend and family member. However, she is weak emotionally, as it takes only one rude comment to make her cry, which she does not like, but is not ashamed to admit that even she can be quite the crybaby.

Brief Bio:
Kassandra was born into a Middle-Upper Class Family. However, when she was four, both of her parents died in a Car Crash and she would be raised by her Grandparents. In her youth, Kassandra didn't really care about Relationships or flirting or any of the sort. Instead, she just worried about her grades and her future. At the Age of Eighteen, she figured that once she is more financially stable, she would start a Family, something that her Grandparents supported. In her last year of college, she met the man of her dreams, and they got married a year after. Kassandra was finally living the dream, but that soon crashed. Her Husband perished in a House Fire one day while she was at work, and at the time, she was already five months pregnant. Kassandra would then move into an Apartment, which she set up for herself and her baby. During the first month of her stay, she suffered at least two or three break-ins, which resulted in her place being either vandalized or jewelry would be stolen. To combat this, she would purchase a firearm so she can protect herself and her unborn baby. When she was around seven months pregnant, Kassandra would end up in a Car Accident that would leave her in a Coma. Now, a month later, she wakes up to a deserted city that is infested with ravenous Zombies...

Job:
Cosmetologist

Weapons:
charles_daly_5.jpg

Family:
Grandfather (Deceased, Committed Suicide)
Grandmother (Deceased, Died of Broken Heart Syndrome)

Others:
-Has a Degree in Cosmetology
-Eight Months Pregnant
-Expecting a Baby Girl

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I'm interested. I'm wondering, is there are minimum age for our characters? And do you have specific types of zombies? I see you have Dead Frontier mentioned here so how mutated are these zombies and how much of a danger do they pose?

Appearance:
wefwefwef.jpg

Name:Samara Weston
Personality: Samara being a seal was very Focused and brave. She had been in a bad situations before so being brave and fearless was something she had down pat. She also needed to learn balance in her life her work and her family. She did, she how ever was very protective of her siblings. Her sister was like her own,kid or that's how she treated her. She however distrusted most people. She was more or less like a cop. She was very faithful to her family and her brother. Samara was very intuitive when it came to others and her family. Which also made her ambitious, and she would do anything for her ambitions. Which also made her a bit unstable at times. She had her negative side as well, when it came to relationships she could become defensive and a bit jealous. She liked to be secretive about a lot of things which made her hard to read. If you did something to her or her family she could resent you and hold a grudge for a long time. When things warranted she could also be very manipulative

Brief Bio: Samara and her family grew up in a lower to middle class family. She had grown up with her twin brother. They were always playing out missions and things like that. Of course it was to grab cookies or something made up, but they always knew they would go into the military branch or navy. She went into the Navy the minute she turned 18. She became a high ranking Naval Seal at the age of 21, after she had gone to college and got her degree in psychology. She had come back from the end of her tour to see her family and hang with them. When they got quarantined in the city with the zombie like freaks. Her and her brother were best of shots and would keep anyone safe even there branches wouldn't pull them out. Now she felt it was up to her and her brother to help save the survivor none infected. Though she couldn't do a very good job with her little sister in the picture she was more worried about her then anything else.
Job (optional): Naval Seal
Weapons: 9mm, ,crossbow and wasp injection knife
Family:
Twin brother 24*Alive
little sister 4 years old* Alive
Mother * Deceased killed in car crash
Father* Deceased Murdered

Others:
- Training in killing
- Good swimmer
- Good at tracking

Appearance:
images

Name: Shane Weston
Personality: Literally he and his sister were basically the same person. they looked different but there personalities were exactly the same.Shane being a military was very Focused and brave. He had been in a bad situations before so being brave and fearless was something he had down pat. He also needed to learn balance in his life his work and his family. He did, he how ever was very protective of his siblings. He however distrusted most people. He was more or less like an assassin. He was very faithful to his family and his twin sister. Shane was very intuitive when it came to others and his family. Which also made him ambitious, and He would do anything for her ambitions. He had his negative side as well, when it came to relationships he could become defensive and a bit jealous. He liked to be secretive about a lot of things which made him hard to read as well. If you did something to him or his family He could resent you and hold a grudge for a long time. When things warranted he could also be very manipulative not like his sister she was to good.
Brief Bio: Shane and his siblings grew up in a middle class family. There father was ex military and when he would be gone, they would run about pretending they were on missions. The minute he was also 18 he joined the military and became a commanding officer. He like his sister had just come back from tour and was spending time with his family. When the infection spread, his main goal was to keep his sister's safe.Mostly younger sister. His older sister wanted to help others but she was to distracted with there smaller sister.
Job (optional): Military
Weapons: 9mm, wasp injection knife, and machete
Family:
Sister 4* Alive
Sister 24* Alive
Parents dead

Others:

Appearance:
6a0120a78e1602970b0120a7feda69970b-pi

Name: Ally Weston
Personality: Ally was a sweet and a innocent girl. She would offer her toys to any one and wouldn't argue with her parents. When it came to knew people she was shy and quiet. She only whispered her siblings ears to talk to them and communicate. She would always hide behind them when any one was near her. She also could become moody and grumpy if any one but her siblings touched her. She was just to shy to be around people. When the infected started she became even more quite and shy.
Brief Bio: Ally is to young to be anywhere near close to her siblings age. She was young and shy, she only talked to them. She would play all day in her tree house they built for her. Her siblings were almost always messing about with her. They were rough and tumbling Military.How ever with her, siblings she was a wild child. When the infection spread and she lost her parents she clung to her older sister Samara. Now she was just a small quite child.
Job (optional): none
Weapons: none
Family: brother 24* Alive
Sister 24* Alive
Parents dead

Others:​

Last edited:
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Appearance:
wefwefwef.jpg

Personality:
Focused
Brave
Balanced
Faithful
Ambitious
Intuitive
Negative Traits
Jealous
Secretive
Resentful
Manipulative

Brief Bio: wip
Weapons: 9mm, ,crossbow and daggers
Family: Twin brother 24*Alive

Others:
- Training in killing
- Good swimmer
- Good at tracking

Appearance:
images

Personality: Twin same personality as his twin sister
Focused
Brave
Balanced
Faithful
Ambitious
Intuitive
Negative Traits
Jealous
Secretive
Resentful
Manipulative

Brief Bio: wp
Weapons: 9mm and machete
Family:
Sister 4* Alive
Sister 24* Alive
Parents dead

Others:

Appearance:

Personality: sweet, innocent, shy, and quiet
Brief Bio: wip
Sister 24* Alive
Parents dead

Hmmm, I didn't expect you to throw in three characters at once. However, if you can give me details on each and every one of them, I'll be willing to accept them all. Like with the Personalities, instead of putting in Traits, write a Paragraph on their Personality. Same with the Brief Bio.

I'm interested. I'm wondering, is there are minimum age for our characters? And do you have specific types of zombies? I see you have Dead Frontier mentioned here so how mutated are these zombies and how much of a danger do they pose?
I'm going to be allowing a limit of three Characters since I forgot to write down the rules last night, I'm gonna get around to that later today. The Type of Zombies I will be using are from 28 Days Later. Per the Dead Frontier mix, I might throw in some mutations for the Infected. I just don't know yet.

working on bios now

Hmmm, I didn't expect you to throw in three characters at once. However, if you can give me details on each and every one of them, I'll be willing to accept them all. Like with the Personalities, instead of putting in Traits, write a Paragraph on their Personality. Same with the Brief Bio.

I'm going to be allowing a limit of three Characters since I forgot to write down the rules last night, I'm gonna get around to that later today. The Type of Zombies I will be using are from 28 Days Later. Per the Dead Frontier mix, I might throw in some mutations for the Infected. I just don't know yet.
fixed

Okay, you're good to go. Even though you have three characters, I want to give some time for others to join up. So after another person signs up, I'll go ahead and create an In-Character Thread.

When I meant by age, I meant by how young they can be. Judging by Wicked witch's post, any age goes. I won't be making a super young character, it's just i've been in zombie rps where they don't accept characters under the age of 20. I'll work on a post soon

Also, @Wicked Witch I hate to be this kind of person, but how are your two oldest characters twins when one of them has an Asian faceclaim while the other one has a Caucasian face claim? it's just really confusing and doesn't make sense to me.

Okay, you're good to go. Even though you have three characters, I want to give some time for others to join up. So after another person signs up, I'll go ahead and create an In-Character Thread.
no problem I figured

When I meant by age, I meant by how young they can be. Judging by Wicked witch's post, any age goes. I won't be making a super young character, it's just i've been in zombie rps where they don't accept characters under the age of 20. I'll work on a post soon

Also, @Wicked Witch I hate to be this kind of person, but how are your two oldest characters twins when one of them has an Asian faceclaim while the other one has a Caucasian face claim? it's just really confusing and doesn't make sense to me.
Fraternal twins to prove my point

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I am pretty interested, but have a question. What is your writing expectations for this rp and what kind of zombies are these since I have not heard of those two refrences. Dawn of the dead slow rambling zombies or Left for dead Fucking mutations from hell.

(Here you go. Hope this is okay.)
daniel-jackson-aot-2.jpg

daniel-jackson-aot-2.jpg

Name:
Dominic Carver

Personality:
Dominic is often stern and pointed, seldom sugar-coating his words, and very rarely lying. He has always been a firm believer in the truth being more important than people's feelings. After all, if they couldn't handle the truth, they shouldn't ask for it. At times, his behavior can be considered rude, and as such, occasionally doesn't get along with people.

A self-described realist, Dominic makes a legitimate effort to be straight with people, and won't give false hope. He has joked it was why he became a scientist and not a doctor. "Scientists deal in facts, not hopes. My bedside manner would be terrible."

Brief Bio:
Born into a family of doctors, Dom's life seemed planned and virtually unavoidable. In his youth, his parents taught him to always tell the truth, to lie to someone was a betrayal. Falsehoods were like a sickness that spread between people, creating chaps wherever it went.

This mentality caused him to be blunt, and when asked a question, he would answer honestly and to the best pf his ability. This alienated him at times, especially in school, but, he still managed to make friends. Through school, he always did very well, achieving high marks.

After completing school, he went on to University, straying away from his parents careers in the healthcare field, choosing instead to pursue a career in science. More specifically, virology and epidemiology.

Ever a subject of fascination to him, Dom desired to learn as much about these organisms that were so pure and driven in their goals. Divide and conquer. This fascination led him to work with many severe diseases and viruses that were known to have killed many. He was eventually called in to work on a secret project, a new formula to work towards curing severe illnesses.

Job (optional):
Scientist for the CDC

Weapons:
l1_pistols_kimber_custom_crimson_carry_ii_62096.jpg

Family:
Dimitri, Father.
Lucia, Mother.
Samantha, Wife.
Samuel, Son.
Lucian, Son.
Natalie, Daughter.

All believed deceased.

Other:

Is pissed off that he didn't get the promotion he was promised.​

Appearance:
wefwefwef.jpg

Personality: Samara being a seal was very Focused and brave. She had been in a bad situations before so being brave and fearless was something she had down pat. She also needed to learn balance in her life her work and her family. She did, she how ever was very protective of her siblings. Her sister was like her own,kid or that's how she treated her. She however distrusted most people. She was more or less like a cop. She was very faithful to her family and her brother. Samara was very intuitive when it came to others and her family. Which also made her ambitious, and she would do anything for her ambitions. Which also made her a bit unstable at times. She had her negative side as well, when it came to relationships she could become defensive and a bit jealous. She liked to be secretive about a lot of things which made her hard to read. If you did something to her or her family she could resent you and hold a grudge for a long time. When things warranted she could also be very manipulative

Brief Bio: Samara and her family grew up in a lower to middle class family. She had grown up with her twin brother. They were always playing out missions and things like that. Of course it was to grab cookies or something made up, but they always knew they would go into the military branch or navy. She went into the Navy the minute she turned 18. She became a high ranking Naval Seal at the age of 21, after she had gone to college and got her degree in psychology. She had come back from the end of her tour to see her family and hang with them. When they got quarantined in the city with the zombie like freaks. Her and her brother were best of shots and would keep anyone safe even there branches wouldn't pull them out. Now she felt it was up to her and her brother to help save the survivor none infected. Though she couldn't do a very good job with her little sister in the picture she was more worried about her then anything else.
Weapons: 9mm, ,crossbow and daggers
Family: Twin brother 24*Alive

Others:
- Training in killing
- Good swimmer
- Good at tracking

Appearance:
images

Personality: Literally he and his sister were basically the same person. they looked different but there personalities were exactly the same.Shane being a military was very Focused and brave. He had been in a bad situations before so being brave and fearless was something he had down pat. He also needed to learn balance in his life his work and his family. He did, he how ever was very protective of his siblings. He however distrusted most people. He was more or less like an assassin. He was very faithful to his family and his twin sister. Shane was very intuitive when it came to others and his family. Which also made him ambitious, and He would do anything for her ambitions. He had his negative side as well, when it came to relationships he could become defensive and a bit jealous. He liked to be secretive about a lot of things which made him hard to read as well. If you did something to him or his family He could resent you and hold a grudge for a long time. When things warranted he could also be very manipulative not like his sister she was to good.
Brief Bio: Shane and his siblings grew up in a middle class family. There father was ex military and when he would be gone, they would run about pretending they were on missions. The minute he was also 18 he joined the military and became a commanding officer. He like his sister had just come back from tour and was spending time with his family. When the infection spread, his main goal was to keep his sister's safe.Mostly younger sister. His older sister wanted to help others but she was to distracted with there smaller sister.
Weapons: 9mm and machete
Family:
Sister 4* Alive
Sister 24* Alive
Parents dead

Others:

Appearance:

Personality: Ally was a sweet and a innocent girl. She would offer her toys to any one and wouldn't argue with her parents. When it came to knew people she was shy and quiet. She only whispered her siblings ears to talk to them and communicate. She would always hide behind them when any one was near her. She also could become moody and grumpy if any one but her siblings touched her. She was just to shy to be around people. When the infected started she became even more quite and shy.
Brief Bio: Ally is to young to be anywhere near close to her siblings age. She was young and shy, she only talked to them. She would play all day in her tree house they built for her. Her siblings were almost always messing about with her. They were rough and tumbling Military.How ever with her, siblings she was a wild child. When the infection spread and she lost her parents she clung to her older sister Samara. Now she was just a small quite child.
Sister 24* Alive
Parents dead

I do belive both those actors are from Arrow <33

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Only one is the other is from Nikita

I am pretty interested, but have a question. What is your writing expectations for this rp and what kind of zombies are these since I have not heard of those two refrences. Dawn of the dead slow rambling zombies or Left for dead Fucking mutations from hell.
To answer your question, I guess you can say Left 4 Dead Zombies, just slightly stronger. 28 Days Later is a fairly interesting movie by the way, so if you get the chance to watch it, watch it. As for the reference from Dead Frontier (Its a Zombie MMO), I may add some special infected just to make things more interesting, but it will probably wait until we're deeper into the Roleplay.

To answer your question, I guess you can say Left 4 Dead Zombies, just slightly stronger. 28 Days Later is a fairly interesting movie by the way, so if you get the chance to watch it, watch it. As for the reference from Dead Frontier (Its a Zombie MMO), I may add some special infected just to make things more interesting, but it will probably wait until we're deeper into the Roleplay.
You say zombie mmo and then I immedietly remembering playing it. Alright I am interested I think I might make a character.

• Thank You
Reactions: Blood Lightning
(Here you go. Hope this is okay.)
daniel-jackson-aot-2.jpg

daniel-jackson-aot-2.jpg

Name:
Dominic Carver

Personality:
Dominic is often stern and pointed, seldom sugar-coating his words, and very rarely lying. He has always been a firm believer in the truth being more important than people's feelings. After all, if they couldn't handle the truth, they shouldn't ask for it. At times, his behavior can be considered rude, and as such, occasionally doesn't get along with people.

A self-described realist, Dominic makes a legitimate effort to be straight with people, and won't give false hope. He has joked it was why he became a scientist and not a doctor. "Scientists deal in facts, not hopes. My bedside manner would be terrible."

Brief Bio:
Born into a family of doctors, Dom's life seemed planned and virtually unavoidable. In his youth, his parents taught him to always tell the truth, to lie to someone was a betrayal. Falsehoods were like a sickness that spread between people, creating chaps wherever it went.

This mentality caused him to be blunt, and when asked a question, he would answer honestly and to the best pf his ability. This alienated him at times, especially in school, but, he still managed to make friends. Through school, he always did very well, achieving high marks.

After completing school, he went on to University, straying away from his parents careers in the healthcare field, choosing instead to pursue a career in science. More specifically, virology and epidemiology.

Ever a subject of fascination to him, Dom desired to learn as much about these organisms that were so pure and driven in their goals. Divide and conquer. This fascination led him to work with many severe diseases and viruses that were known to have killed many. He was eventually called in to work on a secret project, a new formula to work towards curing severe illnesses.

Job (optional):
Scientist for the CDC

Weapons:
l1_pistols_kimber_custom_crimson_carry_ii_62096.jpg

Family:
Dimitri, Father.
Lucia, Mother.
Samantha, Wife.
Samuel, Son.
Lucian, Son.
Natalie, Daughter.

All believed deceased.

Other:

Is pissed off that he didn't get the promotion he was promised.​
Your Character is well done, everything seems to be realistic and reasonable. You're accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.