City of the Dead

Will you join the fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all pretty scattered. But don't like just find them off the get-go. We may want to plan encounters in advance though.
Of course I meant in the future. The only reason I jumped into that interaction was because it was right outside Sylar's doorstep. I think it's a good idea to plan encounters at least a little before we execute them.

Rainy night and chaotic events just before. I think I'll wait for the scene to clear up before I'll enter.

Rainy night and chaotic events just before. I think I'll wait for the scene to clear up before I'll enter.
Not a big fan of the dark, are you? XD

Not a big fan of the dark, are you? XD
Not a big fan of unsafe environments and unpredictable situations. Going out in the rainy dark you're bound to catch a cold AND bump into a zombie in which case you're pretty screwed.

There's a reason why Night-Vision Goggles and Flashlights exist. I would also like to think your character would be dressed for the weather as well. Then again, not like the Street Lights are working either. But don't wait too long ^^

I'd love to, but I'm not sure of the scene, so I'll let it play out a while longer because I don't really see a good point for me to jump in at this point.

Edit: Woo! Activity. Not participation, but I'm here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably should have waited to post but I was too excited

Im guessing this is the point where Ari is banging on Kassandra's door?

I didnt know how far you wanted their meetup to be but I just assumed asap, ill edit it if you dont want it to be this soon. I figured since there was the hoarde and everything it seemed like a good opportunity.

I probably should have waited to post but I was too excited

Im guessing this is the point where Ari is banging on Kassandra's door?

I didnt know how far you wanted their meetup to be but I just assumed asap, ill edit it if you dont want it to be this soon. I figured since there was the hoarde and everything it seemed like a good opportunity.
Okay, typing up a response right now.

Is there still room for one more? And what's the age limit?
Yeah, I'm gonna be accepting for a little while. No age limit. You can have up to three characters; but if you're only going to have one, I'd say mid to late teens, otherwise there is no age limit.

whats been going on I been very busy with work

whats been going on I been very busy with work
Well, everyone's still fairly scattered. Tried to group at the Pharmacy but that ended up disastrous because we didn't plan in advance. Now everyone's scattered again.

so when are we meeting up?

To answer your question I am not sure. But it's now Dark out and Raining as of right now in-character. Go ahead and read into the IC.

Yeah, I'm gonna be accepting for a little while. No age limit. You can have up to three characters; but if you're only going to have one, I'd say mid to late teens, otherwise there is no age limit.
Okay! im gonna make two characters, so gimme some time to get a CS up

Appearance:can-boy-girl-identical-twins_f20c37b6ec0408c1.jpg
Name: David and Dana Rodriguez
Personality: The twins are almost always together, no matter what the situation is. David is the one to take charge and lead while Dana is more of the sidekick type of person and gives advice when needed to her brother.
Brief Bio: The Rodriguez twins were born into a rather poor family, their mom being a stay at home doctor while their dad worked in the coal mines out of town and was usually gone for long periods of time. Their older brother was a priest that traveled around the world to spread his words of wisdom, leaving the twins alone sometimes with their mother at the house. When they were 16, they lost their dad in a mining accident when the mines collapsed underground, killing 6 other miners including their dad. they depend on eachother for help and guidance, seeing as their mother was either too tired from work or too busy with patients that would come and go to the apartment they lived in.
Job (optional): Both used to work at fast food restaraunts, but David quit his job to get another as an assistant for his older brother while Dana got a job as a gymnastics instructor for small children at the local gymnasium.
Weapons: both are armed with simple pistols, David carrying a katana his older brother brought back from Japan while Dana uses a simple crossbow
Family: Dad (dead), Mom (unknown if dead or alive), Brother (unknown if dead or alive)
Others: David is older than Dana by five minutes, and they both have identical nose studs in the left nostril.

Appearance:View attachment 63400
Name: David and Dana Rodriguez
Personality: The twins are almost always together, no matter what the situation is. David is the one to take charge and lead while Dana is more of the sidekick type of person and gives advice when needed to her brother.
Brief Bio: The Rodriguez twins were born into a rather poor family, their mom being a stay at home doctor while their dad worked in the coal mines out of town and was usually gone for long periods of time. Their older brother was a priest that traveled around the world to spread his words of wisdom, leaving the twins alone sometimes with their mother at the house. When they were 16, they lost their dad in a mining accident when the mines collapsed underground, killing 6 other miners including their dad. they depend on eachother for help and guidance, seeing as their mother was either too tired from work or too busy with patients that would come and go to the apartment they lived in.
Job (optional): Both used to work at fast food restaraunts, but David quit his job to get another as an assistant for his older brother while Dana got a job as a gymnastics instructor for small children at the local gymnasium.
Weapons: both are armed with simple pistols, David carrying a katana his older brother brought back from Japan while Dana uses a simple crossbow
Family: Dad (dead), Mom (unknown if dead or alive), Brother (unknown if dead or alive)
Others: David is older than Dana by five minutes, and they both have identical nose studs in the left nostril.
Accepted. You may begin posting.

Apperance:https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/steve-jonhson.4108/
Name: Steve Johnson
Personality: tough, over protective, and caring
Brief bio: he was the first born of his family when he was two his mom had another son then when he was four his mother died giving birth a new daughter.
When he was twelve his dad taught him
how to shoot with a gun. When he was thirteen his dad joined the army. When he was fourteen his father taught him how to defend himself agianst armed intruders when he is unarmed. When the virus spred his father grew apart from him and his younger siblings on his little sister's fourteenth birthday his dad disappeared now he lives in a were house alone with his younger brother and sister
Job: before the virus spred he worked as a body trainer at a gym, now he's got no job
Weapons: an old machine gun his father gave him the night before his disappearance
Family:
Maya\mother (died during child birth)
Andrew\father (disappeared)
Jake\brother (alive\17 )
Julie\sister (alive\15)

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Is there still room for another player to join the story?

I know it's been a while since my last post. I had to stop due to irl stuff. but I'm back now, so can anybody catch me up on what happened since my last post?

Status
Not open for further replies.