City of the Dead

Will you join the fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraternal twins to prove my point
https://www.google.com/search?q=fraternal+twins+white+and+black&espv=2&biw=1242&bih=585&tbm=isch&imgil=OkyP7SNYVafCXM%3A%3BzbuI0VkboMy9vM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%252Fnews%252Farticle-2123050%252FLook-The-black-white-twins-turn-seven.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=OkyP7SNYVafCXM%3A%2CzbuI0VkboMy9vM%2C_&usg=__FKAZ5B3aViEy9uwKdW4jCTdeIMQ=&ved=0CCkQyjc&ei=Pyn-VLKaHYaLyAS8x4GQDg#imgdii=_
article-2123050-125685B6000005DC-512_634x927.jpg
Okay now i see. this does make a lot more sense in how your characters are twins despite having different ethnicity features. I just didn't see anything in either bio that mentioned this.

Okay now i see. this does make a lot more sense in how your characters are twins despite having different ethnicity features. I just didn't see anything in either bio that mentioned this.
Says they look different some where in the cs

Says they look different some where in the cs
i figured that out, i meant like a mention of them being biracial twins to explain why the look so very very different from each other

Okay guys, I have created an In-Character Thread, please press the Play Button on the very first page. And I hope this Roleplay will last

3aj5dx-l.jpg
Name: Ella Fender aka Reject

Personality:

Brief Bio: Ella was born in the heart of New York city, Ella and her family never been more then low class trash. HEr father worked two jobs and picked up odd jobs here and there to pay for the food and the house while her mother raised her and her Older sister. A few years after her brother was born Ellas parents both died in a tragic car accident. After the incident The older sister who was about to leave for collage took on the role of raising her younger siblings. Life was hard and there were many times where they all went to sleep hungry. Ella fell into one fo the several gangs that call New York home, selling drugs and running the streets like one of the guys all the while barely scrapping by in high school. Around the same time she also took up graffiti taking on the name Reject. When Ella finally finished high school the older sister gave her a chance to go to art school and get out of the rut she fell into. Instead she she left home getting an apartment with a couple friends and working at a small restaurant. The year The youngest brother finished high school the eldest dumped him on Bella and left town never to be seen again.

Job (optional): Waitress at a small restaurant

Weapons: Sawed off shotgun, Butterfly knife

Family:he
Bella Aldire (Older Sister)- Haven't seen in 2 years
Tucker Fender (Younger brother) Recently died since outbreak
Father (Died when she was young)
Mother (Died the same time as the father)

Others:
Bella always carries around her backpack filled with her spray cans and now adays what ever food she can find.​

Reactions: Blood Lightning
3aj5dx-l.jpg
Name: Ella Fender aka Reject

Personality:

Brief Bio: Ella was born in the heart of New York city, Ella and her family never been more then low class trash. HEr father worked two jobs and picked up odd jobs here and there to pay for the food and the house while her mother raised her and her Older sister. A few years after her brother was born Ellas parents both died in a tragic car accident. After the incident The older sister who was about to leave for collage took on the role of raising her younger siblings. Life was hard and there were many times where they all went to sleep hungry. Ella fell into one fo the several gangs that call New York home, selling drugs and running the streets like one of the guys all the while barely scrapping by in high school. Around the same time she also took up graffiti taking on the name Reject. When Ella finally finished high school the older sister gave her a chance to go to art school and get out of the rut she fell into. Instead she she left home getting an apartment with a couple friends and working at a small restaurant. The year The youngest brother finished high school the eldest dumped him on Bella and left town never to be seen again.

Job (optional): Waitress at a small restaurant

Weapons: Sawed off shotgun, Butterfly knife

Family:he
Bella Aldire (Older Sister)- Haven't seen in 2 years
Tucker Fender (Younger brother) Recently died since outbreak
Father (Died when she was young)
Mother (Died the same time as the father)

Others:
Bella always carries around her backpack filled with her spray cans and now adays what ever food she can find.​
Accepted, you may begin posting.

Appearance: (Please use Realistic Photos)

Name:
Ariadne Sanders
Personality:
Ari is a loner and mainly keeps to herself. She is merciless with a badass attitude. However, her childhood was difficult, causing her to be mentally damanged and emotional, random aggressive outbursts. She hardly confides in anybody, but will do whatever she has to to survive. Ari has no regard for hardly any other people. She is very quiet, and mainly only speaks when spoken to. Since the tragic death of her parents, Ari has turned into a cold hearted human being. She hardly trusts anybody, and will kill if it means she must survive. She knows her way around her words, however, and can talk herself out of a paperbag. Ari is very competitive, sually wanting to excell at everything she tries to do, mentally wanting to prove to her father that she could become something other than a horrible, angry drunk.
Brief Bio:
Ari was born into a poor childhood.Her family grew into a poverty lifestyle, and often struggled with keeping the lights and water on in her house. Nobody expected much from her, her father verbally abusing her, so often Ari would skip school to do drugs or drink. She had no friends, relatively, bullied constantly. She tried to committ suicide at the age of 10, and tried to do it the rest of her life until it cuased her to be put into the mental facility. Her childhood consisted of the steotypical angry-drunk father who beat her and her mother. She was 12 when her father beat her mother to death with a glass beer bottle, and then continued to shoot himself afterwards. She went and lived in a foster home, unable to be adopted because of her outbursts. She was put then into a mental facility until she was 17, released under a waver from the court labeling her moderately sane enough to be released, only to be put into another foster home until she turned 18. After her release from the ward, Ari sought out to become something better, to revamp her life to become something new. She took online classes to become a Doctor.
Job (optional):
Ari works at a flower shop. However ironic, Ari only needs the job to pay for her tuition to go to medical school.
Weapons: (Please be realistic and reasonable. Don't be starting with overpowered weapons like Assault Rifles, Rocket Launchers or some overpowered Military Grade Weaponry)
Dual Wield- Kap-40, only one has ammunition and a serrated dagger hoisted in her boot.
Family:
Ari has no syblings, parents are both deceased.
Others:
Ari carries a small notebook in her bra with a small peice of charcoal. This was her mothers, and she writes on the small cotton pages as a reminder of what happened, who she was and where she came from. Ari believes this is the tie that is keeping her to the earth, no matter what happens.

I hope this is okay! Im starting to really like this character ;u;

Last edited:
Appearance: (Please use Realistic Photos)

Name:
Ariadne Sanders
Personality:
Ari is a loner and mainly keeps to herself. She is merciless with a badass attitude. However, her childhood was difficult, causing her to be mentally damanged and emotional, random aggressive outbursts. She hardly confides in anybody, but will do whatever she has to to survive.
Brief Bio:
Her childhood consisted of the steotypical angry-drunk father who beat her and her mother. She was 12 when her father beat her mother to death with a glass beer bottle, and then continued to shoot himself afterwards. She went and lived in a foster home, unable to be adopted because of her outbursts. She was put then into a mental facility until she was 17, released under a waver from the court labeling her moderately sane enough to be released, only to be put into another foster home until she turned 18.
Job (optional):
Ari works at an archery range, switching out targets and arranging the different displays.
Weapons: (Please be realistic and reasonable. Don't be starting with overpowered weapons like Assault Rifles, Rocket Launchers or some overpowered Military Grade Weaponry)
Dual Wield- Kap-40, only one has ammunition and a serrated dagger hoisted in her boot.
Family:
Ari has no syblings, parents are both deceased.
Others:
none at the moment

I would have written more but my computer is being super slow and the text isnt appearing right away and its super annoying ;u; I promise I will write more when its not so slow!
Looks good so far. Lemme know when you're done

Appearance:
brown-hair-blue-eyes-tumblr-4.jpg

Name:
Charlotte "Charlie" Dubois
Personality:
Charlotte is a reserved individual with perfectionist habit. She often feels the need to compensate for her failures, particularly after the death of her brother. This gives her a rather dangerous running streak in which she puts her all into everything she does, sometimes to the point where one can call it suicidal.
Brief Bio:
Charlotte is the oldest child in her family. From the first day she started school, she was expected to be perfect in everything she did, with no room for mistakes. The majority of this pressure came from her education, her parents, particularly her mother, pushing her to get all A's. And even when she did, her mother never seemed satisfied, saying "I want this to be a regular thing." Never any praise for a good job done. Despite this set atmosphere in the Dubois household, Charlotte did love her family dearly, and loved her little brother the most, who seemed to get a lot of hard time from their father.
When the outbreak hit, Charlotte and her family tried to escape the infected city, with no success. They boarded themselves within their home, hoping to wait out the outbreak until help arrived. Help didn't come and eventually they used up all the supplies in the house. They knew of a store nearby that might hold some supplies, maybe even some extra weapons to defend themselves. Charlotte's mother and father went on a raid, leaving Charlotte and her little brother behind. They never returned.
Even though it was only her and her little brother now, there was still the issue of lack of food and supplies. They planned their own raid, leaving their home when there weren't as many zombies outside to overwhelm them. Unfortunately, they got careless and on the way to the nearest store they ran into a horde of zombies. Charlotte watched her brother get bitten by the zombies and ran away before they could get her. The site of her little brother's death often haunts her dreams.
Job:
None
Weapons:
Metolius-Fixed-Gut-Hook-Fine-Edge_fulljpg.jpg

Knife
GetDynamicImage.aspx

Baby Desert Eagle
Family:
1 father; deceased
1 mother; deceased
1 younger brother; deceased, infected
Others:
After the death of her brother, she now suffers from survivor's guilt
Color Ref:
Orchid​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Appearance:
brown-hair-blue-eyes-tumblr-4.jpg

Name:
Charlotte "Charlie" Dubois
Personality:
Charlotte is a reserved individual with perfectionist habit. She often feels the need to compensate for her failures, particularly after the death of her brother. This gives her a rather dangerous running streak in which she puts her all into everything she does, sometimes to the point where one can call it suicidal.
Brief Bio:
Charlotte is the oldest child in her family. From the first day she started school, she was expected to be perfect in everything she did, with no room for mistakes. The majority of this pressure came from her education, her parents, particularly her mother, pushing her to get all A's. And even when she did, her mother never seemed satisfied, saying "I want this to be a regular thing." Never any praise for a good job done. Despite this set atmosphere in the Dubois household, Charlotte did love her family dearly, and loved her little brother the most, who seemed to get a lot of hard time from their father.
When the outbreak hit, Charlotte and her family tried to escape the infected city, with no success. They boarded themselves within their home, hoping to wait out the outbreak until help arrived. Help didn't come and eventually they used up all the supplies in the house. They knew of a store nearby that might hold some supplies, maybe even some extra weapons to defend themselves. Charlotte's mother and father went on a raid, leaving Charlotte and her little brother behind. They never returned.
Even though it was only her and her little brother now, there was still the issue of lack of food and supplies. They planned their own raid, leaving their home when there weren't as many zombies outside to overwhelm them. Unfortunately, they got careless and on the way to the nearest store they ran into a horde of zombies. Charlotte watched her brother get bitten by the zombies and ran away before they could get her. The site of her little brother's death often haunts her dreams.
Job:
None
Weapons:
Metolius-Fixed-Gut-Hook-Fine-Edge_fulljpg.jpg

Knife
GetDynamicImage.aspx

Baby Desert Eagle
Family:
1 father; deceased
1 mother; deceased
1 younger brother; deceased, infected
Others:
After the death of her brother, she now suffers from survivor's guilt​
Accepted, you may begin posting.

Oh yeah, just a heads-up, I would prefer it if we all didn't run into each other right away. Maybe for everyone's first two or three posts, focus on your characters. Any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Thank you~!

Alrght! Edited my character information, I hope its alright!

Appearance:
fat-emo.jpeg

Name: Trevor Ryans

Personality: Trevor suffers from severe paranoia. Because of this he has reclused himself from the rest of the world. Reclusing himself to the point of developing ,an antisocial personality disorder. He shelters away from society and consently prepares for the worst. This being said he has a fallout plan for almost ,all known possible apocalypse's. He could be consetered a genius almost to the point of a possible handicap. Though his body suffers emensly not just weight but his internal organs and bone structure's.

Brief Bio: Trevor Was diagnosed with a thyroid problem as a boy. Also several brain adnormalitys where found in his brain scans, when he began showing reclusive tendices as a young child. Trevor exceled in school work to the point where his teachers did not believe he was doing it he was expelled so his family enrolled him into online schooling. Now Trevor's fate seems to be realized the zombie apocalypse. He plans to ride this out asling as he can. Not to survive to but for the challenge it could pose.

Job (optional): Hacker (not legally)
Weapons: His computer and a 12 gauge. He can also make weapon's given he has the right things. (I am even prepared to go to ,the length of looking up the possibility of the weapons I think up. FYI I'm a from strach dungeon master so I can think a lot of stuff up.

Family: He has a mother ,father and two brothers though they all live in Kentucky and he rarely contacts them. Any other relatives are either deceased or don't bother to even send postcards.

Appearance:
fat-emo.jpeg

Name: Trevor Ryans

Personality: Trevor suffers from severe paranoia. Because of this he has reclused himself from the rest of the world. Reclusing himself to the point of developing ,an antisocial personality disorder. He shelters away from society and consently prepares for the worst. This being said he has a fallout plan for almost ,all known possible apocalypse's. He could be consetered a genius almost to the point of a possible handicap. Though his body suffers emensly not just weight but his internal organs and bone structure's.

Brief Bio: Trevor Was diagnosed with a thyroid problem as a boy. Also several brain adnormalitys where found in his brain scans, when he began showing reclusive tendices as a young child. Trevor exceled in school work to the point where his teachers did not believe he was doing it he was expelled so his family enrolled him into online schooling. Now Trevor's fate seems to be realized the zombie apocalypse. He plans to ride this out asling as he can. Not to survive to but for the challenge it could pose.

Job (optional): Hacker (not legally)
Weapons: His computer and a 12 gauge. He can also make weapon's given he has the right things. (I am even prepared to go to ,the length of looking up the possibility of the weapons I think up. FYI I'm a from strach dungeon master so I can think a lot of stuff up.

Family: He has a mother ,father and two brothers though they all live in Kentucky and he rarely contacts them. Any other relatives are either deceased or don't bother to even send postcards.
Hmmmm, not sure what good hacking will do, but I'm sure you'll be full of surprises. Accepted. You may post.

I'll figure it out I'm honestly planing to play more on the genius. Also if there is electricity still and the military has set up any automatic defenses. Trevor could possibly hack it. It may seem impossible but if its got a computer it can be hacked. Also I haven been to new York but the gas pumps are probably computerized you'd need a card to access that.

Yeah, but I expect the Military to have very heavy Cyber Security in this time-period. So maybe he can learn to Hack Military Tech, but can't do so right away.

Obviously I do want him to be to Overpowered starting out. I just wanted to mention where hacking could be fundamental lol. Sorry I'm new at making a brainy character in these kind of settings. Usually I make the big brawny beat everything up guy. I did not go very in depth to Trevor's medical problems so ahead of time. I want you to know he is diabetic. Along with some other things I'll add later.

That's okay, my character's pregnant. And its always good to try something new. Having a heavily pregnant character during a zombie apocalypse is new to me as well, though the idea was conceived out of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.