City of Kadarvez

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As he passed the girls and the 'science teacher' he nodded his head in their direction as a simple greeting that wasn't quite formal but still polite in the manner given. He slowly made his way past the one on the steps and into the building where he proceeded to talk to a couple of teachers that didn't seem all that mad at him. After all he always kept up with his studies and they all knew his goal in life. Really, he always talked about it so they could have to be def, blind, and stupid to not know. It all went very well until he entered his last classroom, which was completely wrecked. Snapped and broken desks lay everywhere as well as a shattered window and torn up papers. It looked like knife marks were scattered around which meant a knife fight and on closer examination it looked like some of them were pretty strong as well.

As he shifted threw the mess the door opened and a teacher came in, not the one he came to see but one he knew very well. "Good afternoon sir." Instead of the same 'and to you too.' jester that the teacher normally gave him he looked furious. "What the hell did you do here!" He yelled grabbing Andrews arm and pulling him along. "I am turning you into the police and making sure you get expelled!" The angry Teacher continued, "But sir, you have to believe me, I didn't do this! All I want is to be spec ops and I can't even join the military with a criminal record! I didn't do it, their must have been a fight! Just let me show you, theirs proof all over the room! I-" The teacher was having no part of this, "Save it." They just started to leave when he tried to plead his case again. "I didn't break those desks. I was their to talk to the teacher and she didn't show up! I missed the class today and wanted to get my work from her that I missed!"

Areiz thought about this a moment. "Wait..we didn't tell a teacher what happened.." She said, remembering the broken classroom. "Do you think we should?" She asked.

Violet shifted a little closer to the Guardians subconsciously. She was trying her best to ignore them, but having them right there made her a bit itchy for a fight.

Areiz sat back down on the bench and faced the ground to keep her thoughts straight. "We should, shouldn't we."

Kuro Chi ignored the newcomer, glancing briefly over the message before tearing it to pieces and throwing it to the wind. "Your master can meet us at the abandoned chateau in the north side of the city," She calmly told the imp, "Don't waste time. If he isn't there to meet us, he'll get left behind." With that, she stepped off of the edge of the building, a black rope of shadows flying out from under her sleeve and attaching to the side of the structure. With one hand on the rope, she slid like a bullet towards the ground and landed unharmed.

Violet crossed her arms and disappeared from view. In truth, she was now a small, but very venomous spider. By the time she reached the ground, Kuro Chi had landed too. Violet re-transformed.

The small imp heard the command of the leader, and flew away, disappearing in a cloud of flames, and toxic gas. Later, the imp reached his demonic friend, Onomi, who noticed its arrival, and received it with joy. Onomi smiled when his companion reached his shoulder. Afterwards, the creature flew at a low height and short pace, so it was easy for his friend to follow its signal. They didn't need spoken language to communicate, their bond had developed for aeons. The humanoid followed his 'bird of prey' to the location marked in its mind by the Shadow Leader. They weren't too far, so they arrived in a relatively short amount of time. The decided to rest inside the chapeau, which seemed abandoned for a long time already. They started playing fetch, so time would go faster, even though such thing was meaningless for them already.

"I... I think it is my duty. I was responsible for most of the damage done, let me be the one punished." Arzen spoke honorably, and walked away to talk to whomever was the one teacher of the destroyed lounge. As he advanced through the school's entrance, he saw an angry teacher and what seemed to be an student. They argued harshly, so he decided to see what happened. "Is there a problem?" He asked politely, approaching the couple.

The teacher looked over at Arzen and clearly his bad mood didn't change, "You! You were supposed to be guarding this school weren't you?! This student came in and wrecked an entire class room and I believe its your job to catch him isn't it? What do you have to say for yourself?" Andrew spoke up again, "I said I didn't do it. If we go back I can prove it wasn't me..." Andrew was trying to keep himself calm but this wasn't some battle simulation or boot camp or holding barring while in formation. This was weather he can get his dream job that he had been training for since he was ten or having the entire thing crushed because of one misunderstanding. "Don't you have some kind of camera or something that can prove it?" He said turning to the man he thought was a science teacher but clearly wasn't after what had just been said."

Arzen was about to lose it, but he controlled himself and decided to solve this with intelligence. "Oh, I do have a lot to say for myself". He speaking. "Well, first of all, It is not possible that this person wrecked the class, since he just arrived to school, and there are at least two more witnesses of said thing. Now, please follow me." He said before walking towards the lounge, victim of the attack of what supposed to be Demons. Of course, he could not use the Shadows as part of his testimony, since... well, he could barely believe it himself. "This is the classroom you are talking about, right?" Arzen asked to the teacher, but he didn't even give him the chance to answer when he talked once again. "The school was victim of an attack of what seemed to be... rebellious children, out of control. You can see this is something one single kid couldn't be able to do. There are markings of the crime all over the place, but apparently you weren't able to tell something else happened there."

The teacher was speechless. He released the child and then, mad, he answered. "The principal with know about this offence!". He then left. He was furious. Arzen couldn't be happier. Once the teacher left, he laughed out loud, and then said to the child, still giggling. "Now tell me, what are you doing so late in school?"

He smiled slightly as this man, whom he still didn't know the name of brought out a lot of the evidence that Andrew himself had come up with. Not all of it but whoever this guard was seemed to know something more about the fight... When the teacher left and the man broke out laughing Andrew was taken off guard. He really didn't understand what was funny about this situation. Maybe this guard was just throwing some bull to get him out of trouble? "Hmm? Oh, I was just getting some work from the classes I missed today. Do you happen to know where Mrs. Geniou is? I can't seem to find her." Honestly he didn't think this man wanted to know why he missed school, only why he was here.

Jacuzzi warmed himself on the roof of the building, drinking in the sun's embrace. He was overjoyed about today; he could hardly keep from smiling. The world was as beautiful as he thought it would be, revolving around him in bright, wonderful colors. He knew this building to be a 'school' where children were taught by adults. He smiled warmly, his green eyes soaking in the blue sky. He could feel them; moving and living beneath him. His guardians. His brothers and sisters. Their souls were warm, just like he'd hoped they'd be.

Amie nodded that she agreed they should have told someone about the damage to the room. What if someone else had gotten in trouble about it? She was bout to volunteer but Arzen took up the responsibility before her. She watched him walk up to the school just as a teacher came dragging a student out by their arm. She recognized him as the dirty boy who had walked by earlier. It looked like he had gotten into some real trouble, judging by the not so happy expression on the teacher's face. Arzen engaged the teacher in conversation then took them back inside. She was a little worried because he had seemed upset, but he seemed like a pretty smart guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sable opened her umbrella and umped down from the roof, letting it gently flat her down to the ground below. Once her heels touched the ground she closed it and set it back over her shoulder. She followed Kuro Chi in silence, noting her annoyed tone with the imp and not really wanting to take whatever anger she was trying to keep under control.

"Miss Geniou... Miss Geniou... I think I saw her leave a couple of minutes ago, but I'm not sure, sorry". Arzen apologized to the kid, as he wasn't able to help. "Maybe she's still around, I might be wrong. I'll help you look for her". He said.

"I guess it doesn't mater. I will find her tomorrow if I have to. I guess I should head back to base- er, home. I should head back home." He said with a slight smile. "I should head home." With that Andrew started to walk off only to have his bag snap on the way down the stairs. He should have noticed the barbed wire cut part of his bag and made it week a while before but in his rush to get to school he didn't go over his equipment. Worst of all when his bag fell it opened and the contents slipped out, including his Steyr Aug (which is his weapon) and a combat knife. Quickly, hoping no one noticed he slipped the stuff back in and picked up his bag, afterwards he started to run off the school grounds. With any luck no one would pursuit him to find out why he had his gun with him. It was no secret that he was training for the military but he didn't like anyone knowing he was, other than those who had to know, aka his teachers. People seemed to ask too many questions when they found out how far he was going... I mean getting special training since he was ten? Missing a bunch of school? That wasn't normal... As for him bringing his gun with him, he wasn't aloud to have it off his person at any point in time...

Areiz heard the clatter of things on stairs and stood, but the hurried footfalls told her it was handled. "I think I'm going to go to the small cofee shop down a few blocks.. Would you like to join me Amie?" Areiz didn't drink cofee, but she loved the orange smoothie they served.

Jacuzzi stretched his wings, their beautiful snowy color making them look unbelievably soft. He loved his wings and all that they were. They made his soul sing and beckon all those that could hear it. It wanted those of its own kind to feel it's joy and its warmth. Surely the other guardians could feel this, too. He was very happy to be on this world, but he knew of his purpose as well. The only task he ever wished he'd never been given. A heartless order to fight.

Areiz paused for a moment, a soft tune drifting through her head. "Maybe... Maybe not." She said after a moment. "Is anyone else here?" She asked Amie, slightly confused at the sound of the music.

Amie nodded to Ariez's invitation. "Yes, I would like to join you though... I don't drink cover, it makes me sick. Do you know anything they have that isn't coffee?" She never went out much do to filling her books with 'possibly' important things. She was school, home and that was it. Now she had met someone who wanted to hang out with her. They were tied in a way that went beyond acquaintances. She took out her mini notebook and jotted down the invitation. The way things had gone that day writing down any time spent out of home was probably the best thing to do. The idea that getting lost was possible did not cross her mind, considering the map only went from the school to her house. She had forgotten that small detail already.
A soft, melodic sound floated through her mind suddenly, beckoning her. Ariez asked if anyone else had been there but Amie didn't see anyone. There was definently music coming from somewhere though. She looked up in search of speakers anywhere nearby. "I don't see anyone but do you hear that music as well? It's sounds pretty but not knowing where it's coming from is kind of weird." It was 'tugging' at her inner self and urged her to move but she didn't know where and that was scary in itself.

"I hear it too.." She wanted to figure out where the music is coming from before she went to the coffee shop. She walked around a little bit. "It wants me to go somewhere...where?" The question was more directed to herself, and subconsciously she started back towards the school.

Amie looked around but could not hear any definite direction the music was coming from. She noticed Ariez walking toward the school and started after her. It didn't make her feel bad in any way, but she was somewhat hesitant to react. Amie followed Ariez closely in case something happened. She would do her best to protect her this time.

Jacuzzi sang silently to himself, his mouth moving, but no sound coming out. The presence of the others was a bit weak, and he decided that prehaps they weren't completely full-blooded. Of course, this did not matter to him. Even half-breeds were considered family, despite their major differences. Of course, Jacuzzi loved everything he had in common with people, not their differences. It was very warm outside, so maybe he'd lay down and sleep. Just for a little while. He pulled his wings in, their muscles flexing. He wore a peaceful expression as he drifted into sleep, laying comfortably on his stomach.

Areiz stopped and sat down on the steps of the school. "Gone." She mumbled, closing her eyes to listen to their surroundings. "Gone." She repeated after a minute, reopening her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.