City of Kadarvez

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amie sat down next to her and put her hands in her lap. "I can't say anything for sure, but the school is kind of closed now so they could ony be on the outside." She looked back out into the busy afternoon streets. She couldn't remember much aside from her notes written everyday, but if things changed they would at least feel different, right? "When we meet the leader, we won't be able to stay the same anymore, will we?"

Areiz shrugged. "I don't know." She said truthfully. "But I do think we change a little." She said. She took a deep breath, standing up. "Hey! We're here!" She called out, turning slowly around in a circle. "Do you think that'll do anything?" She said, sighing.

Kuro Chi shrugged absent-mindly. "This is your home now as much as it is mine," She murmured walking down the long hall with the servants trailing behind them, "But I will ask that you refrain from.......destroying.......it. The servants won't like it. Now we'll head to your rooms. Your marks are on the doors, so you don't mix them up." The doors in the castle were styled like from the days of old; made of wood and iron.

Jacuzzi gave a silent laugh, hearing one of his comrades calling out in confusion. He was amused that they could not sense where he was when they were only a floor or two beneath him. He wondered if they knew the no one with wings would go somewhere so.......enclosed. He guessed he'd better wait on the ground, then. Standing up, he opened his wings and soared into the air, circling around the school once or twice before at the entrance and closing his wings. I'm here! I'm here! He called, like a child playing hide and seek.

Violet nodded, standing up and looking around. She glanced at each door in turn until she came upon the hunter's door. "Ooh." she said, touching the door gently before opening the door. Inside was a desk, a weapons rack half-stocked, a simple old bed, and a practice dummy. She smiled, cracking the door behind her. She set her things on the desk before sitting in the middle of the room, looking around again. "Huh.

Areiz stopped turning. Hello. She called back mentally. She felt a small connection spark as the message passed. "He's here." she repeated. She didn't realize that she'd not said hello out loud, but used the message as a true seer. She listened carefully, walking towards the main entrance silently, but slowly. I can find you.

Andrew was correct and he found them at the school and the best part was he wasn't spotted in the crowds while at the same time keeping a sight on at least one of them. Soon they started to move closer to the main entrance, away from the crowds which would make things a little more complicated for him. Instead of following again he ran around and ended up at the front entrance first only to see some winged man land on the ground and fold his wings. Now this was getting strange...

Andrew took his bag off his back and took out his silenced Beretta M9 in hand and started to sneak up on the man. He would get answers and he had full right by the law to do so. He slowly crouch walked until about half way where he hit a loose stone that made a scratching sound. Right then and their he knew he would no longer be able to sneak so he ready his gun in case... what ever it was, was hostile.

Areiz heard a noise and paused before sprinting forwards. "HEY!" She yelled across the stairs. She could hear Andrew, and she could tell Jacuzzi was there, but she didn't know their names. "What are you doing?!"

"That's a lovely little feature." Sable looked over the doors marked and unmarked until she found the door branded with the wisher's symbol. She ventured to look inside and peaked past the door once opened enough to do so. "Hmm~?" She walked inside and looked around. There was a very nice bed, large enough to fit two and decorated with fluffy sheets. Dark red drapes hung over the windows and pooled onto the floor beneath them. There was also a dresser with a mirror, a medium sized closet with rolling wooden doors and a nice plush rug that matched the drapes. "It could use a little touching up but I like it so far," Sable commented as she looked over everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amie sighed at Ariez's reply. I guess there's no hiding it, huh? She put her chin on her knees. When Ariez called out she listened for some type of response. After a few moments she could have sworn she heard someone say I'm here! I'm here! Amie stood and looked around. It sounded like a guy. So the leader was a guy?? She looked to Ariez excitedly and followed her. She seemed to know where he was unlike her. "He's really close now?" She could feel te excitement buzzing in her stomach. She stopped and looked around. Someone else was there...but who??

"Someone has a gun. And I think the leader's here." She told Amie, stepping forwards.

Violet stood up, sitting on the black bed and feeling the silky sheets, smiling. She glanced at the weapons, but left them, going over to the closet and looking through the empty boxes. "Eh, I could add some stuff." she went over to her stuff and took her weapons, placing them on the empty spots on the rack before taking her bag over to the closet, hanging up her one extra pair of clothes and putting her few possessions in the boxes. "There." she said, returning to her spot on the bed, laying back and staring at the midnight blue ceiling, her feet hovering over the pure white floor.

Amie turned so that she was back to back with Ariez. There was someone with a gun there?! Had they been following them the whole time? After the events of that day nothing was taken normally anymore. Someone following them with a gun only spelled bad guys. She readied herself, letting her eyes scan over the room. "I can't see anyone..." Now that it had been mentioned, however, she could not feel at ease until she saw them. "I hope that the leader shows himself. I don't know how much more suspense I can take."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The initial look of the room fit Sable just fine, but she could not call it complete until she added a few touches of her own. Purple smoke filled the room until nothing could be seen inside nor from the outside. It lingered for about ten minutes until Sable waved a hand to dispel it. The formally simple room now had pictures on the walls of various landscapes. Small ornaments hung from the ceiling that shimmered in the moonlight and the floor was now covered in a dark red rug. "Hmm.... Better." Sable put her umbrella in a rack now located by the door and took off her hat. She gingerly removed her shoes before getting into bed. "It feels so refreshing after a bit of redecorating. I think a nap is in order. I'll see what everyone's up to in about an hour." She made a circle in the air over her head, creating more purple smoke that fell over her like a curtain. It vanished quickly and Sable was left in an elegant silk sleeping gown. Satisfied, she got under the fluffy covers for a rejuvenating nap.

( Wow, you guys are pretty modest, aren't you? I was expected fully loaded rooms with everything you could want. I mean, they were previously owned by the past Shadows. I expected them to be decked out! Hehehe, well, what can you do?)

Jacuzzi didn't seem to acknowledge the presence of the one behind him, but rather, was looking curiously at the girl who had shouted from across some stairs. He motioned his arms, showing he didn't understand what she meant.

Kuro Chi was standing outside her own room, giving instructions to one of the servants about what would be for dinner. Foods of every kind and every plane had been cooked and served here, so there was plenty to choose from. However, she was a bit distracted and couldn't focus for long. She still needed to decide on the battle strategies they would use against the Guardians.

((haha, yeah. I didn't think about that..huh...I think a secret door is in order!!! lol.))

Areiz didn't see Jacuzzi's motion, instead started forwards towards the man with the gun. She could sense it, the danger of it pestered her mind. "Stop." She said as she came closer. "Who are you?" She wasn't speaking to Jacuzzi, but she was standing in front of him, about five feet away.

Andrew was about to give out a warning shout before Areiz stood in the way. He lowered the gun slightly, "I'm Special OPS Andrew Tuvi. Get out of the way, this... bird man thing needs to identify himself. Didn't you see him fly down just a second ago? He may be dangerous, I would suggest stepping away." 'especially since he is looking at you funny.' He didn't say the last part but thought it. This... what ever he was, wasn't normal around here and he wasn't taking chances.

Areiz sighed. "No, I didn't see him. He's not dangerous, trust me. Where is he though?" She asked. Her last question dropped off slightly and was said more to herself. She kept her head down as she stepped forward, touching his wrist holding the gun. "I suggest you lower the gun, Mr. And..have we met before? Like, earlier today?"

((Oh, well, I couldn't really think of what would have been in the room... I'm not much good at decorating despite being a female lol))

Amie was confused by the whole thing really. Her mind was rarely stressed with o much thinking and it was honestly making her a little dizzy. There was excitement and danger all mixing, not well might I add. "What..." She turned around to see Ariez approaching the boy with the gun. "Oh, she knew where he was? Ahh~ I'm getting a headache from all this..." Amie sighed aloud. She looked up and realized that the feeling they had been following early was suddenly really strong. She leaned against a wall and looked past Ariez to the guy a few feet away. "It must be him then." She couldn't really focus on what was being said due to her head ache so she only looked attentive. "At least we finally found him..."

"Hm?" He said lowering the gun the rest of the way. "He is right there in plain sight." Gesturing to the thing he was pointing his gun at. She must have been kidding him. All she had to do was follow the area his gun was pointing at and she would see him. "Maybe if you look up once in a while you would be more aware of your surroundings, and yes you probably noticed me leaving the school... after my bag dropped."

Areiz grit her teeth. "Or maybe if you'd pay a little more attention, you'd notice I kinda can't do that." she said quietly through her teeth. Reaching up, she pulled the bandage down around her neck and looked up, her blank grey stare penetrating his own. "So would you kindly stop throwing threats around and being so arrogant?" She said.

He looked at her a little surprised and rubbed his arm a little as he apologized in a quiet voice, "Sorry... I didn't know. I don't really go to school too much..." He looked back up at her again then he realized something. "Wait... how did you know he was here if you couldn't see anything and I didn't say anything? And what did you mean back at the Cafe?"

Areiz paused. "That does not concern you." She decided quietly. "And it is alright. Most people do not know, even though they are around me every day." She paused. "And..uh..where did you say he was again?" She asked quietly.

"Unfortunately it does concern me. I can tell you where he is after you tell me what he is, and what you were talking about. I can't just leave based off of a word given to me by a civilian." He was stern with this reply, using an authoritative voice that was yet, at the same time, also quite calming. He had trained himself to do that a while ago because it was considered an important skill. He looked over at Amie, "She even said you were looking for him and I quote 'At least we finally found him'. Don't go off and play dumb now."

Status
Not open for further replies.