City of Kadarvez

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Areoz shook her head. "Take your time. I like sitting here." She smiled a little.

Violet nodded. "Please don't." She didn't think anyone would listen though. She wasn't one to listen herself, but she decided she would try not to cause a fight.

"If it makes you feel better," Kuro said with a ghost of a smile, "In earth years, I believe you're both older than me." She looked up at the sun, unsatisfied with it high position in the sky. "We'll be leaving now," She murmured, gripping one of her crosses, "I'm opening the gates."

(Okay, I think I'll just skip to the portal-opening part)

((that's okay.))

Violet did feel slightly better about it. "That's nice." She said quietly, still a bit ticked, but was ready. "Okay."

((I am so sorry you guys >.> I got no alerts whatsoever D: ))

Sable nodded and looked to Kuro. "That doesn't change our relationship, however, Kuro. Unless you want it to. It's be adorable to call you my little sister~" She smiled at the idea. Of course she may have only been mentioning it for Violet's sake, but Sable's nature could not deny her such an opening. Besides, if they were going to be living together then they would have to get used to a little teasing. She stood in wait of entering their humble abode.

Kuro shrugged, unbothered by it. "Do what you will," She said simply. She focused her mind for an instant, pushed past reality's barrier and pulled the two threads of existence close. They snapped together like magnets, and held fast. All she had to do now was open the actual portal. She stepped forward, opening the iron gates and proceeding towards the mansion's old, but beautiful, dark doors. "After me, I suppose," She murmured, pulling open one of the doors. An inky black barrier greeted her instead of a ruined house and she walked into, swallowed in seconds. She supposed she was happy to be going home.

((It's all good Crimson.))

Violet followed behind, watching the house carefully. She paused before following Kuro in through the black barrier. "Cool."

Areiz shot straight up in her seat, a loud click sounding in her head, but no one else heard it. Was that? No..My imagination. She leaned back against the counter, folding her hands and staring at the ground. Stop being jumpy.

Jacuzzi snapped up with an inaudible gasp, another mind touching his for an instant. His wings lashed out to their full length in a silent cry of fear. The mind paused in a moment of curiousity, then pulled away in disgust. A wave pulsed from his spirit, his body instinctively calling it's brethren.

Kuro Chi's feet brushed soft, gray sand as she emerged from the portal. A familiar sight greeted her, washing away her thoughts about what had just happened. She had actually expected it to happen sooner, but she had been caught by surprise this time. She was standing in a dark desert, greeted by a two beautiful moons hanging in the night sky. Home turned out to be a massive, stone castle; a gift from her father. ( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZLnpAxAvWGY/T_KXL0ZyKjI/AAAAAAAABp8/8M5cRL0IsFI/s1600/dark_castle.jpg ) It had plenty of space, and the only way in and out was through the mansion door. To keep out unwanted visitors, you know.

Areiz stood up for a moment. "I uhh..Do you feel that?" She asked Amie, hesitating to step forward, and deciding not to.

((That is a very awesome castle!!))

Violet looked around. "Everything is grey." She commented, not displeased, but not ecstatic either.

Amie looked to Ariez, noticing her sudden tension and the hesitation of her movements. "Are you okay?" The question felt as dumb as it sounded. Obviously she wasn't. "Do I... Oh! I do." She quickly brought her voice to a almost whisper and moved in closer toward Ariez. "Do you think it's...that person? The leader?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sable smiled happily at her reply and followed them into the portal. Lucky for her Kuro Chi had such a relaxed attitude towards them. "My~ What a lovely place you have. You sure there's enough room?" She giggled as she looked upon the massive castle.

Areiz stepped forwards finally. "Yes. I do." She had her gaze on the ground, but tilted her head. "You want to see?"

(Thanks, I like it, too. But for this, just take it off of the cliff and surround it with sand)

"Actually, it could use a few more bathrooms," Kuro Chi said with a shrug, walking towards the monument, "And its only gray on the outside. My father and the others lived here during their time and you can imagine that they don't exactly like just having the bare necessaties." The castle was a lot closer than it looked and soon they were standing before one of its large stone doors. "We only have to walk like this once," Kuro went on, laying a hand on the right door, "From now on, the doorway will take you through these doors so you'll end up in the main hall. I'll have one of the servants follow you guys around until you get used to the place. I don't want you to get lost and end up decaying like the last guy."

She nodded and stood. "Yes. I really would like to go see. I wonder if it really is them though.." Amie went to the door to hold it for Ariez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sable smiled at the leader's reply. I think I may like this one after all. The walk there was pleasantly short and she did not mind the trek through the sand. The castle towered over them as Kuro Chi led them inside. "Getting lost can be fun every once in a while," she said as she looked around.

Violet followed the group silently, looking around and memorizing everything.

"I think it is..I..I feel it." she said, following Amie out and subconsciously walking towards the school. She wasn't even really paying attention to her path, she was letting her mind guide her.

( Hmmm, honestly, I don't want to have to fully describe everything, but you can just imagine rooms filled with dark, lush colors like crimson red carpets, lavish furniture, and hallways lined with torches and paintings. Gold, silver, ebony, and anything else you can think up of. Your rooms are your's to decorate, too.)

(I'll edit this later)

Jacuzzi's feeling wore off quickly, but the shock lingered. He knew who that was, of course, but brushing so close to her made him shiver a bit. You couldn't blame him, though. Anyone would feel that way if they came across someone they knew they'd have to kill one day. Truthfully, he had met her once before, but then he hadn't known what he would have to do one day. He felt a warm breeze ruffle his wings' feathers and slowly relaxed them, feeling himself relax with them. It wouldn't do any good to worry. It's better to take in the peace now before the fighting began.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew noticed a few girls he recognized as 'class mates' even though he was never actually in class... and he thought about saying hi but then again, they probably wouldn't have the slightest clue who he was so instead he kept his distance. After a short while he finished his coffee and threw it in the garbage then turned to leave. However something stopped him from going, the girls seem to lean closer and were saying something to each other, one looking quite nervous. He crept closer using some military tactics he had learned for stealth mission until he was able to almost make out what they were saying. Of course he was also half reading their lips.

'Yes. I really would like to go see. I wonder if it really is them though...' 'I think it is..I..I feel it.' Now, what kind of trouble did these girls get themselves into? He figured it could go three ways, one being they were in danger from some group that was out to get them for what ever reason. Two they were in a group and were about to do something they would regret later. Three he had an over active imagination and they were talking about something completely different. Little did he know it went all three ways...

Anyways he decided to discreetly follow them. They had little chance to know he was behind them and after a little while he figured he knew where they were going. Now he didn't have to follow so closely, he would just meet them at the school. Now he thought he figured out what they were doing. These two girls must have been the ones who broke the desks. Their reason was to get into a group which would be the 'them' and what she was feeling was either guilt or an emotion the group told them they had to feel before joining. It was a far stretched idea but they seemed to fit the scenario.

Amie followed behind Ariez on the same familiar path. She had no idea where she was going, she knew that much, but wherever that place was it was around the school somewhere. She tried not to think too much for fear of losing that strange connection again. She truly wanted to know what this sudden drawing was. What was it drawing them towards it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The interior of the castle felt to date further back than her interests. It was lavished extravagantly in colors both dark and noticeable in the moonlight. Sable nodded as she looked around the corridor. "This is quite nice..." She absently touched a wall. "I like the decor. Very... Hmm... What's the word I'm looking for here... Regal? I suppose so. It's lovely however I meant to express it."

Areiz faltered when she reached the grounds. She didn't speak, she figured Amie noticed too, but something still went through her mind. She realized what had happened before they'd been called here. The click of two separate worlds.. She then remembered another fact. The leader will bring us together..The leader called us here..because of the click the seer heard of two worlds.. She showed no revelation outwardly, as she was not sure she wanted to worry anyone, yet. She sat down on the cool stone steps in front of the school, yet she still hadn't spoke a word.

Violet agreed with Sable. "Yes, it is." She said, smiling only slightly. She sat on a couch and stared through one of the open windows and watched the moon. "It's pulchritudinous." She said, looking at Kuro

((pulchritudinous mean beautiful.))

( Well, I'm going to describe the entrance hall now. It's got to be massive with very little actual furniture. More like it's for show, really. Big enough to practice in or at least have a good battle in if it comes to that.)

The entrance hall itself was large enough to comfortably house an army of a thousand demons and the ceiling was high enough to fit a ten story building. A long, blossoming red carpet led down the hall, its edges lined with elegant gold thread. Endless shining suits of armor lines the black stone walls, their gloves resting comfortably on their sharpened weapons. Torches embedded in the stone lit the area to an extent, giving off light while leaving the hall in a satisfyingly dim atmosphere. Weapons and shields also had their own places; dotting the hall in small groups. The masterpiece, however, was the enormous carved fireplace at the very end of the hall. It appeared a tribute hewn out of a type of pure black rock that couldn't be found on Earth. It was easily as high as two elephants stacked atop one another and reached each side of the hall. The fierce silhouettes of the first Shadows were eternally engraved in the dark stone, including Kuro Chi's father in the center. The flickering glow of the dying fire gave life to the immortal snarls of the savage demons, making them seem almost real for an instant.

They also gave life, however, to the three shadows that materialized from the floor. The vaguely shaped humanoids bowed to their master, welcoming her back home. "These are some of the servants," Kuro Chi told them, "Just ask them were things are, or if you want something, and they'll do their best to provide you with it."

Sable walked with her hand along the wall as they proceeded. The beauty of it all almost brought tears to her eyes. It was a beautiful sight, truly breath taking. "I had honestly expected a much more humble dwelling. This is a nice surprise." She stopped just before walking into Violet. "Hm~?" She looked up as two shadows materialized in front of them. "Marvelous... It will be an honor staying with you." She looked to Kuro Chi with a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amie walked closely behind Ariez. She had felt a slight change in the atmosphere when they got onto the grounds. It was a strange, sort of displaced feeling. Whatever it was it sent chills up her spine. It startled her when Ariez sat down on the steps. "Are you okay?? I felt something strange a moment ago... It didn't bother you, did it?"

((*gives Silverjae cookie* Nice one with that pulka... puchi... That really long word for beautiful xD ))

((Why thank you. *muches cookie, smiling* I found it in the dictionary. Pronounced: pul-kruh-TOO-di-nuhs, if that helps.))
Violet nodded. "Agreed." She said, smiling a little. Despite the small scuffle earlier, she felt a little relaxed. She looked over at the shadows and smiled a little at them too.

Areiz didn't answer for several minutes. "I did too. I know it's not good." She said quietly. "We're not going to be so peaceful soon..I don't think so." She added, closing her eyes, but with her blindfold no one could see that. And with her hat, no one could see the slight shift of the blindfold, or the blindfold itself. "Where do you think the leader is?"

Status
Not open for further replies.