City of Kadarvez

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over here! Jacuzzi replied enthusiastically, not reading into the situation very deeply, I'm over here! His blood called to her, briefly making up for his lack of speech. He was happy to see one of his own kind, even if she was only a half-blood. He didn't pay very much attention to the guy with her and didn't realize how close he'd come to a gun in his back.

Amie watched them from the wall she leaned on half aware. The boy seemed interested in them and had apparently been following them since they were at the cafe. He seemed familiar, maybe she noticed him when they were there? "It's not likely you would believe us anyhow. Why were you following us?" Amie put a hand to her forehead and sighed again. "I don't mean to be rude, but, you're making my headache worse." She closed her eyes.

Areiz turned to face Jaccuzzi. Hello! She responded mentally. "Nevermind." She told the man. "I don't need your help, and I will not answer your question." She stepped away from him. You need to be more careful..I'm Areiz, seer. She told Jacuzzi mentally.

Jacuzzi cocked his head, unable to quite understand her. It was a bit like she had been mumbling lowly instead of speaking. While he could mentally sense or send emotions, words were much more complex. The joy of being found by his Seer, for instance, was easy to share, but actual thoughts were best left to those more capable than himself. He merely grinned happily, trying to smother the want to embrace her. He was overjoyed to meet one of his new friends.

Areiz blinked before pulling the bandage back over her eyes. Leader? She asked Jacuzzi, wondering if he understood her. She had now walked up and sat on the rail beside the stairs in which Jacuzzi was standing on top of. She faced him blankly.

Jacuzzi, unable to understand her, seemed to realize his Seer was blind and was staring at the bandage around her eyes in amazement. He reached forward and touched the wrapping, as if to make sure it was actually there.

Areiz was caught off guard when he touched the bandage, stopped breathing a moment. No one had touched her face before. It took her a moment to recover. "Uhh..hi." She said. She had lost her complete train of thought. "I'm Areiz?" It sounded more like a question, but was really a statement. She criticized herself mentally. What are you doing? He only touched your face...he's the leader, calm down. She took a deep breath, still surprised by his movements.

He grinned, pulling his hand back. Areiz the Seer! Hello, hello, hello! He gave off a wave of happy emotions. He also realized that it might be a bit hard for him to communicate with her when he had no voice and she had no sight.

Amie slowly made her way over to the others and sat on a step below them. She leaned back on the stair and looked up at Jacuzzi. So this is the guy? He has wings... He must be really strong then. She sat up an turned so she could see both of them. Standing was too much, but she was starting to feel a little better now that she was sitting. "Um... Can I ask you something?" Amie put her attention on the winged man.

Areiz smiled slightly as he seemed happy. "You can hear me..right?" She didn't know what he had, but she knew all the guardians had some handicap. The healer had short memory, the fighter could not hear, the seer could not see, what didn't the leader do?

Jacuzzi nodded enthusiastically at both of their questions. Another one of his kind was here! This made him very happy, indeed. He egged them on. Ask him anything, anything at all!

Areiz thought. "Can you speak?" She asked quietly, not wanting to make him less happy, but she wanted to know. "If..if you don't mind." she added, facing away slightly.

"How long have you been here? How long have you known what you were? And why do you have wings? Well... That was three questions... You don't have to answer them all if you want." Amie sighed. Her headache was completely gone now, but she was still feeling a bit dizzy.

Thinking, Jacuzzi seemed to have come to a solution. He grabbed his Seer's hand and traced the letters 'n' 'o' into her palm. He released her hand and turned back to this newcomer. What part did she play? He seemed to think on her questions, unsure of how exactly to answer them.

Areiz traced the letters in her mind as his hand traced them on her own hand. No. She thought for a moment. This'll be a challenge.. She thought to herself, knowing it would be pretty hard for them to communicate. She didn't have any more questions, and now wondered how he would answer Amie. She hoped it wouldn't be too much of a challenge for them all to communicate.

Amie looked back to see him doing something with Ariez's hand. She was going to comment on it then realized she had not written down a single thing since reaching the cafe. In a panic, she took her mini notebook from her backpack and started to fill the pages with words. "I hope I don't forget anything... That would be bad." She filled two pages with words and phrases she had heard that day, labeling each with names that she knew or didn't know. Amie looked back at Jacuzzi and started to write more. We found the leader. He is blonde, handsome, weird, has wings, happy, nice. She looked back up at him and smiled. Something was bothering her now though: he had not spoken yet. Ariez had asked about that. Maybe he can't? "Oh... I haven't even given you my name and I asked you all those questions." She nervously closed her book and put it in her lap. "My name is Amie. I'm the healer." It took a moment but she realized it quickly enough and held up her mini noted notebook. "Here, use this. What's your name?" She was a little embarrassed at what she wrote about him, but, eh. She did want his name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.